while he lets us fall into a giant vat of lava!
他要让我们掉进熔岩池里
Pretty concise, Morty.
总结得真简练 Morty
Looks like we've merely prolonged the inevitable.
看来我们不过是把不可避免的事推迟了而已
That's it, morty!
对啊 Morty
Prolonging the inevitable!
把不可避免的事推迟
Listen, if we go into Mrs. Pancakes' dream, everything will go 100 times slower, Morty.
如果我们进到Pancakes太太的梦里 时间会比外面慢一百倍
That'll buy us some time to figure this out!
这样我们就有想办法的时间了
You don't know...
你又不认识
All right, let's go.
行了 咱们走
Oh, man, Rick, this is pretty weird.
天啊 Rick 这好诡异啊
Don't judge, Morty.
别评头论足 Morty
Okay. All right, well...
好吧
Look, Mrs. Pancakes is right over there.
看Pancakes太太在那儿
I'll just go ask her to tell Goldenfold not to kill us when she wakes up.
我去让她醒了以后告诉Goldfold别杀我们
Whoa, whoa, Morty, the trick to incepting is making
不行 Morty 植入想法的要点就在于
People think theycame up with the idea.
要让他们以为他们自己产生了这个想法
Listen to me.
听着
If we're gonna incept Mrs. Pancakes, we have to blend.
如果我们要让Pancakes太太产生什么想法 就要先混入人群
I'll talk to you after lunch.
我午饭以后来找你
Ooh, hey!
嘿
Ooh, oh! Oh, man.
呃哦 天啊
Come and join us. I'm sorry. No, no.
来一起玩嘛 不用了
Ooh, come here! No, thanks!
来嘛 算了吧
Ooh, wow! Come over here, baby!
小可爱 来这儿啊
No, I'm okay.
不了
Whoa!
哇哦呢
Summer?!
Summer
Hey, there, stranger.
你好啊 陌生人
What do you think of these things?
喜不喜欢这对儿宝贝儿啊
Ohh! Oh! Gross! Gross!
好恶心 好恶心
What's the matter with you, Morty? Calm down!
你干啥呢 Morty 冷静点
You're kind of killing the vibe in here.
这儿的气氛都让你毁了
It's S-s-s-summer!
是Summer
Aw, geez.
哇
Looks like Goldenfold has some predilections so shameful
看来Goldenfold 有一些他自己都不齿的癖好
he buries them in the dreams of the people in his dreams,
深埋在他梦里的人的梦里
including a pervy attraction to your underage sister.
包括对你未成年姐姐的变♥态♥遐想
Can you blame him?
你能怪他吗
Come on, old man, little boy.
来嘛 老汉 小娃
Let's make an inter-generational sandwich.
咱们来个跨辈三明治
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god!
天啊
Put some clothes on, for Pete's sake!
看在上帝的份上 把衣服穿上啦
This is disgusting!
太恶心了
I'm gonna puke!
我要吐了
I can't take it, Rick!
我受不了了 Rick
Sexual hang-ups in the pleasure chamber are punishable by death!
在快活屋扰乱色情秩序者可处死刑
Off with their heads!
让他们人头落地
Time to go another dream deep, Morty!
看来得潜入更深层次的梦里了 Morty
What the hell?
搞啥
Why would Mr. Goldenfold's dream version of Mrs. Pancakes' dream version
为什么Goldenfold梦见的Pancakes梦里的
of a centaur be dreaming about a scary place like this, Rick?
一个半人马♥会♥梦见这么恐怖的地方 Rick
Geez, I don't know, Morty.
不知道啊 Morty
Wha-what do you want from me?
你指望我能干嘛
Welcome to your nightmare, bitch!
欢迎来到你们的噩梦 贱♥人♥
Oh, here we go!
来了
Looks like some sort of legally safe knock-off of an
看起来像是某个没构成侵权的山寨版
'80s horror character with
八十年代恐怖电影人物
miniature swords for fingers instead of knives.
只是小刀手变成了短剑手
I'm Scary Terry.
我乃恐怖Terry
You can run, but you can't hide, bitch!
尽管跑 但别想躲起来 贱♥人♥
Whoa! Hey, buddy. What you got going on there?
哇 你这是怎么回事儿
Snuffles fix. Make better.
嗅嗅做了改良
Humans understand snuffles now?
人类能理解嗅嗅了吗
That... is... awesome!
太赞啦
Snuffles want to be understood.
嗅嗅想要被理解
Snuffles need to be understood.
嗅嗅需要被理解
Okay, yeah. I get what Beth was talking about.
好吧 我明白Beth什么意思了
Fun's over.
娱乐时间结束了
Whoa, Dad, you can't, like, endow a creature with sentience and then rip it away.
爸 你不能给一个生物思想然后剥夺掉
Why not?
为何不能
I don't know. It's Indian giving.
给了又要回来 这是送霸王礼
A sophisticated predator, nature's perfect killing machine,
作为狡猾的猎食者 自然界的杀戮机器
the vicious wolf stalks its prey with purpose and skill.
凶恶的狼会有目的 有技巧地跟踪猎物
It was only with years of
只是经过一些年的
selective breeding and genetic altering that this noble beast
人工选择和基因改变 这些高贵的野兽
was transformed into man's subservient little buddy.
成为了人类顺从的小伙伴
Aw! Oh, my god!
天啊
He recognizes the other dogs on tv.
他能认出电视上别的狗狗呢
**"A," "B" his name is scary terry*
*他叫恐怖Terry
**"C," "D" he's very scary*
*他真的好恐怖
Holy crap! We have to escape into someone else's dreams, Morty!
我们得躲进别的梦里去
Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man!
天啦 天啦
**"E," "F" he'll design your death*
*他会送你上路
The little girl!
那小女孩儿
Huh?
嗯
**"J," "K," He'll really ruin your day*
*他会让你痛不欲生
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
This again?
又是这个
Oh, man, it looks like we've hit dream bedrock here, Morty.
看来我们已经到了梦的底层了 Morty
Oh, geez, Rick. W-w-whoa, this isn't good.
这太糟糕了 Rick
Nothing but fear from here on out, bitch!
从此开始只有恐怖 贱♥人♥
Ohhhh!
嗷哦啊
Holy crap, Morty.
妈啦 Morty
He can travel through dreams.
他能在梦间穿行
He can travel through dreams!
他能在梦间穿行
We're so screwed!
我们完蛋啦
Where are my testicles, Summer?
Summer 我的睾丸去哪儿了
Where are my testicles, Summer?
我的睾丸呢 Summer
They were removed.
被摘除了
Where have they gone?
去哪儿了
Oh, wow. That's an intense line of questioning, Snuffles.
你这一连串问得有点咄咄逼人啊 嗅嗅
Do not call me that!
不准这么叫我
"Snuffles" Was my slave name.
"嗅嗅"是我作为奴隶的名字
You shall now call me Snowball
你现在要叫我雪球
Because my fur is pretty and white.
因为我的毛又美又白
Okay, Snowball, just calm down, okay?
行 雪球 冷静点好吗
You're scaring me.
你吓到我了
Scaring you?
吓到你了
Tell me, Summer, if a human was born with stumpy legs,
Summer 要是一个人天生就是短腿
would they breed it with another deformed human
你们会让他和另外一个畸形配种
and put their children on display like the dachshund?
然后把他们的后代拿来像腊肠狗那样展览吗
Uhhh...
呃
Hey. Oh, wow. Okay, is is is everything okay in here?
这儿还好吗
Jerry, come to rub my face in urine again?
Jerry 又想来把我的脸摁进尿里吗
No! No, we were... uh, just seeing if Summer wanted to... uh...
不 不是 我们就是过来看看Summer
Go on, um, one of our famous midnight family walks!
想不想和我们半夜出去散个小步
Yeah. Totally.
想啊想啊
Let's go.
走吧
You will walk when it is time to walk.
到散步的时间了 你们才能去散步
What are we here for again? Incepting?
我们在这儿干嘛来着 植入什么想法吗
We're trying to incept me to get an "A" In math?
我们是想让我数学得A
Oh, yeah.
哦对
Buckle up, bitch!
系好安全带 贱♥人♥
Man, he sure says "Bitch" A lot!
他好喜欢说"贱♥人♥"啊
You can run, but you can't hide, bitch!
尽管跑 但别想躲起来
Hold on, Morty. Y-you know what? He keeps saying we can run but we can hide.
等等 Morty 他不停说我们可以跑但是别躲
I say we try hiding.
我们躲起来试试看
But that's the opposite of what...
但这不是和他说的反着来
Yeah, well, since when are we taking this guy's advice on anything?
我们干嘛要照他说的来
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表