Oh, wait no.
等等 不对
There's still another human in here!
还是有另外一个人类在这里
Who is he?
他是谁
Rick's son-in-law,
Rick的女婿
So far, he hasn't noticed he's in a simulation.
到现在为止 他还没发现自己在模拟舱里
Well, cap his sector at 5% processing,
将他所在区域的处理功能降到5%
keep his settings on auto,
设置为自动模式
and we'll deal with him later.
晚点再来应付他
Rick Sanchez is the target.
Rick Sanchez才是目标
Got to relax.
放轻松
It's just a pitch.
不过是个推销会
Got to relax.
放轻松
This is earth radio.
这里是地球电台
And now, here's...human music.
接下来是 人类音乐
hmm. Human music. I like it.
人类音乐 我喜欢
uhp, uhp, uhp!
呜呃
Morty, keep your hands off your Ding-dong!
Morty 别拿手挡着小♥弟♥弟♥
It's the only way we can speak freely.
只有这样我们才能随便说话
Look around you, Morty.
看看周围 Morty
Do you really think this world is real?
你真以为这个世界是真的
You'd have to be an idiot not to notice all the sloppy details.
这么多粗劣的细节你要多傻才会看不出来
Look that guy's putting a bun between two hot dogs.
看那人把面包夹在两个热狗中间
I don't know, Rick.
我不知道 Rick
I mean, I've seen people do that before.
我见过有人这么干的呀
well, look at that old lady.
看看那个老太太
She's she's walking a cat on a leash.
拿狗链栓了个猫在散步
uh, Mrs. Spencer does that all the time, Rick.
Spencer太太一直这样啊 Rick
look, I-I-I don't want To hear about mrs. Spencer, Morty!
别提Spencer太太行吗 Morty
She's an idiot!
她就一白♥痴♥
All right, all right, there.
好吧 看那儿
W-what about that, Morty?
这个如何 Morty
Okay, okay, you got me on that one.
好吧 你赢了
oh, really, Morty?
真的吗 Morty
Are you sure you haven't seen that somewhere in real life before?
你确定在现实生活中没见过这种的东西
no, no.
不 没有
I haven't seen that.
我没见过
I mean, why would a pop tart want to live inside a toaster, Rick?
果酱饼怎么会住在烤面包机里呢
I mean, that would be, like, the scariest place for them to live.
那种地方对它们来说不是应该很恐怖吗
You know what I mean?
对吧
you're missing the Point, Morty.
你搞错重点了 Morty
Why would he drive a smaller toaster with wheels?
他怎么会开个带轮子的小烤面包机呢
I mean, does your car look like a smaller version of your house?
你的车会像你房♥子的缩小版吗
No.
不会
So, why are they doing this?
那他们干嘛要这样啊
W-what do they want?
他们想干嘛
well, that would be obvious to you, Morty,
这不是明摆着的吗 Morty
If you'd been paying attention.
只要你留点心就会注意到了
We got the president of the United States in here!
美国总统在这儿
We need 10cc of concentrated dark matter, stat, or he'll die!
我们急需10cc的浓缩暗物质 不然他就要死了
Concentrated dark matter?
浓缩暗物质
They were asking about that in class.
他们在教室里也问起了这个
yeah, it's a special fuel I invented
没错 那是 我发明的一种特殊燃料
to travel through space faster than anybody else.
可以让你用最快的速度穿行宇宙
These Zigerions are always trying
Z星人一直试图
to scam me out of my secrets,
骗取我的机密
But they made a big mistake this time, Morty.
但这次 他们犯了个大错 Morty
They dragged you into this.
他们把你牵扯了进来
Now they're gonna pay!
他们会付出代价的
what do you w-w-what are we gonna do?
那你要 我们该怎么做
we'll scam the scammers, Morty.
我们要比他们更奸诈 Morty
And we're gonna take them for everything they've got.
让他们付出一切
National apple farmers of America,
美国的果农们
welcome to our ad agency.
欢迎来到我们的广♥告♥公♥司♥
I'm Jerry Smith.
我是Jerry Smith
All right.
好吧
I'll just...get to the pitch.
让我们直奔广♥告♥展示
Um, simple question, gentlemen,
一个简单的问题 先生们
what are apples?
什么是苹果
excuse me.
不好意思
What are apples?
什么是苹果
Apples are food.
苹果是食物
And...when do we need food?
那么 我们何时需要食物呢
When we're hungry.
想吃东西的时候
With that, I give you your new slogan!
因此 我将新标语介绍给你们
Well, say something!
说点什么啊
Do you like it?
你们喜欢吗
Yes.
是的
you do?
真的
yes.
是的
so...I sold it?
所以 我成功了
I sold the idea?
我把这个创意卖♥♥出去了
yes.
是的
oh, my god! Thank you!
天哪 谢谢
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
hey!
嗨
I just sold my first pitch!
我刚刚卖♥♥出了我的第一个广♥告♥
Slow down!
慢着点
Lookin' good.
不错哟
My man!
干得好
hello.
你好
Guess who just sold the apples campaign.
猜猜谁刚把苹果广♥告♥创意卖♥♥出去了
who just sold the Apples campaign?
谁刚刚把苹果广♥告♥创意卖♥♥出去了
me!
我
I guess it wasn't a rip-off of "Got milk?" after all.
所以这不是抄袭"有牛奶吗"(著名广♥告♥标语)
Guess someone was wrong.
某人是大错特错了啊
yes.
是的
well, all is forgiven, because right now,
原谅你了 因为现在
I've got an erection the size of an east coast lighthouse,
我已经像东海岸灯塔一样一柱擎天了
And I'm coming home to share it with my beautiful wife.
我正要回家来和我美丽的老婆一起分享呢
okay.
好的
Wait, really?
真的
yes.
是的
yes!
太棒了
See you in 10 minutes!
10分钟后见
Hey!
嘿
I'm going to make love to my wife!
我就要去和我老婆做♥爱♥了
Lookin' good.
不错哟
Slow down!
慢着点
My man!
好样的
aw, geez, Rick.
天哪 Rick
I-I don't know if I like this plan, you know?
这个计划真的好吗
I mean, crowds, t-t-t-they have a tendency to make me really nervous.
人一多 我就总觉得好紧张
Morty, relax.
Morty 别怕
It's just a bunch of 1s and 0s out there.
外面只不过是堆二进制代码
You're gonna be fine.
没事的
Just follow my lead.
跟着我来就行
Yo, deejay, drop that beat.
哟 DJ 节奏打起来
Uh-oh, Morty.
啊噢 Morty
This crowd looks too small
我们这么赞的说唱表演
for one of our famous rap concerts.
这人也来的太少了
I don't think we can perform our new song,
这我们还怎么表演我们的新歌♥
"The recipe for Concentrated dark matter,"
"浓缩暗物质配方"
for a crowd this tiny.
就这么点人
you got that right, Rick.
你说的对 Rick
now that's more like it!
这还差不多
Morty, here we go.
Morty 走着
Let me hear everybody say "Hey-oh!" Yeah!
每个人都说"嘿哟"
All the ladies say, "Yeah!"
所有女士请说"耶"
Everybody over 30, do this with your hands!
所有超过30岁的人 用你们的手做这个动作
Everybody with a red shirt,
所有穿红衣服的人
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表