I'm just a tool!
我就是个工具
I-I-I'm just an object!
我 我 我就是个物件
Hey, it's your choice to take it personally, Morty.
你非要这么较真我也没办法 Morty
Now, for the love of god, be quiet.
现在 看在上帝的份上 安静点吧
The point of this is to get the drop on the guy.
咱们必须要先发制人
You know what, Rick? I'll tell you something!
Rick 我告诉你
I'm more than a human shield!
我不只是个人肉护盾
Yeah, that's right. You are.
对 你说得非常对
You're a perfect, impenetrable suit of human armor, Morty,
你是完美的 无可穿透的人体护甲 Morty
because you're as dumb as I am smart,
因为我有多聪明你就有多傻
which is why when I say "shut up," it's really good advice.
所以当我说"闭嘴"时 你最好乖乖闭嘴
Great, nice work, Morty.
全拜你所赐 Morty
Ooh. Look at you, C-137. You, aren't you a tough customer.
看看你自己 C-137 你真是个难对付的客户
The slow clap? Really?
慢慢鼓掌 没搞错吧(各种电影反派经典登场)
Kind of played out, dude.
这有点被玩烂了吧 老兄
Not in this dimension, it isn't.
在这个次元还没有
In fact I invented it. Nobody else has ever even done it here before.
事实上 这就是我发明的 这里以前没人这么干过
Well, La-di-da.
哎哟 真是好厉害呢
Hey, that's mine!
嘿 别学我
I don't like the look of that Rick, Morty.
我不喜欢那个Rick的样子 Morty
We got to escape.
我们得逃出去
I'm not gonna help you, Rick.
我才不会帮你呢 Rick
Y-you're a monster.
你是个怪物
Don't be Rick-diculous, Morty.
别蛮不讲Rick理 Morty
W-will you stop saying that? It's stupid.
你能不能别这么说话了 很蠢的
Take his Morty away.
把他的Morty带走
Come with me. Yeah, gladly.
跟我走 好啊 高兴得很
Geez, man. Ricks, huh?
天哪 这些个Rick啊
Hey, man, you seem to know how this place works.
嘿 老兄 你好像知道这里是怎么运作的
Is there any way we could shut down that grid
有没有什么方法可以关闭这些线路
and rescue all those Mortys outside?
放掉外面那些Morty
It would be pointless.
这样做毫无意义
Mortys have no chance of defeating a Rick.
Morty们根本没机会打败Rick
In here.
进去吧
Ah. Isn't it beautiful?
多美啊 不是吗
Yeah, yeah. Looks like payday at Neverland Ranch in here.
是啊是啊 就像梦幻庄园的发薪日
Zing!
叮
That guy got it.
他听懂了
Unh-unh-unh, Rick, quiet.
啊 啊 啊 Rick 安静
You're missing my symphony.
别错过了我的交响曲
Hey, I'll take it over Mumford & Sons. Zip!
嘿 我觉得比蒙福之子的歌♥好听
This guy is on it!
这家伙真上道
He's not laughing at your dumb jokes, Rick.
他可不是在笑你的蠢笑话 Rick
That's just a random noise it makes every 10 seconds.
那不过是他每隔10秒随意发出的声音
You see, Rick, you're not as clever as you think you are.
看吧 Rick 你不像你想象的那么聪明
I wanted you to find me.
是我想让你找到我
We're not so different, you and I.
我们没有多大的差别 你和我
Yeah, Duh!
可不是嘛
See this right here, Rick?
看见这个了吗 Rick
I crunched the numbers.
我进行了大规模数字运算
I created a spectrum of all the Ricks.
然后列出了所有的Rick
I listed them out from most evil to least evil.
我按照邪恶的程度来排列他们
Here's where I am.
我在这里
And look it right here's where you are, Rick.
看 你就在这里 Rick
This guy right here, super-weird.
而这里这家伙 超级古怪
I get it. So you want me to team up with you
我懂了 你想让我跟你合作
to take down the council of Ricks, right?
去搞垮Rick议会 对吗
Is that where you're going with this?
你就想干这个对吧
'Cause that's where I'd be going.
因为我就会这么干
Please. I think I'm doing pretty good on my own.
得了吧 我自己做得挺好的
I'm simply gonna download the contents of your brain
我只用把你大脑的内容下载下来
and then kill you.
然后杀了你
Okay, if we add a little more titanium nitrate
好 如果我们加入一点硝酸钛
and just a tad of chlorified tartrate.
还有少量的氯化酒石酸盐
Ovenless brownies!
不用烤的巧克力蛋糕
Mmm. Mmm! It's incredible
嗯 嗯 太了不起了
What a gifted mind can accomplish when priorities are in order.
天才的头脑能完成多么美妙的事啊 只要弄明白什么才是最重要的
Well, come on. I can't take all the credit, Jerry.
过奖了 不是我一个人的功劳 Jerry
It was your idea. Come here, Jerry!
这是你的想法 来吧 Jerry
Hey, come here.
嘿 过来
I-I want to show you something.
我想给你看个东西
Okay, look, everybody makes fun of me getting these,
好 看 所有人因为我买♥♥了这个而嘲笑我
but you're a genius scientist. What do you think?
但是你是天才科学家 你觉得如何
There's little R2-D2s where the George Washingtons should be.
总统头像的地方刻的是星球大战机器人
You know Jerry, I'm not gonna tell you
这么说吧 Jerry 我不会告诉你说
what these will increase in value or even hold there current value.
这些东西会升值 或者保值
The truth is, you bought them because you like them.
但是 你买♥♥这些东西就是因为你喜欢
They have value to you. That's what matters.
他们对你来说很有价值 这就够了
How long are you staying?
你会在这待多久
Untill we find your Rick.
直到我们找到你的Rick
I found mine.
我已经找到了
I found mine.
已经找到了
Help!
救命
There is no escape, my son.
逃不出去的 孩子
We will find our peace in the next world.
我们可以在来世寻得宁静
So what Y-y-y-you're just gonna give up?
那 你们就这么放弃了吗
We're giving in to the power of the one true Morty.
我们是屈从于本真Morty的神力
One day, he will return.
总有一天 他会回来的
Praise the one true Morty.
赞美本真Morty
All right, Mortys, listen up.
好了 Morty们 听着
My name is Morty Smith, from Earth dimension C-137.
我叫Morty Smith 来自地球空间C-137
I know you're are scared, because I'm scared.
我知道你们很害怕 因为我也很害怕
But that's no reason to accept our fate!
但那不是我们臣服于命运的借口
We're Mortys! We're not defined by our relationships to Rick!
我们是Morty 我们的存在和Rick无关
Our destiny is our own!
我们的命运由自己掌握
This sounds like something the one true Morty might say.
听起来好像本真Morty会说的话
I'm sick of being a human shield.
我受够了做人肉护盾
I-I-I w- I want to be a gardener!
我想当一个园丁
I want to write really crazy, intense action novels!
我想写♥真♥正疯狂刺♥激♥的动作小说
I'm more than just a hammer!
我不只是一个铁锤
He is the one true Morty!
他就是本真Morty
The one true Morty!
本真Morty
Hey, keep it down!
喂 老实点
You've lived quite a life, Rick.
你的人生真精彩呀 Rick
It's a real shame you're not gonna be around to see it through.
真可惜你看不到你的人生走向终结了
You're crying? Over a Morty?
你在哭吗 为了一个Morty
No, I'm just allergic to dipshits.
不 我只是对蠢货过敏
Ugh. Pathetic.
真可悲
We both know that if there's any truth in the universe,
我们都知道 如果世界上有什么真理
it's that Ricks don't care about Mortys.
那就是Rick从来不会在意Morty
Do your worst, you little bastards!
尽管来吧 小混♥蛋♥
Kill me! Do it! Do it!
杀了我啊 来啊 来啊
Morty! Thank god! Get me out of this.
Morty 谢天谢地 把我弄出来
Come on!
快啊
You're lucky I'm not a Rick.
你真幸运 我不是Rick
Point taken, but this is no time for arcs.
知道啦 没时间扯这些了
Yeah, hello.
喂 你好
Hey, what do me and O.J. not have in common?
嘿 我和O.J.有什么不同
Huh? W-who is this?
啊 你是谁
I found the real killer, bitch!
不同点就在于 我找到真凶啦 贱♥人♥
Get over here!
快过来吧
Yo, Ding-Dong, we're done here. Time to go.
喂 傻瓜 完事了 该走了
Well, Jerry I guess this means goodbye.
哦 Jerry 我想该说再见了
W-w-well, does it have to?
啊 一定要走吗
I mean, you, you look just like Rick.
我是说 你 你长得跟Rick一样
We could maybe, you know, get rid of him.
说不定我们可以 除掉他
I'm not saying kill him, necessarily.
我可不是说一定要杀了他
I, I'm also not saying necessarily not to kill him, but
我 我也不是说一定不能杀了他 但是
Jerry, w-we both know it wouldn't work.
Jerry 我们都知道 没用的
It's time to go back to our lives.
是时候回归各自的生活了
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表