And we will do anything to alleviate that pain. Just ask...
我们为了减去痛苦可以不择手段 就问...
What's your name, ma'am?
你叫什么 女士
S-samantha. Please, Mister! Give him what he wants!
Samantha 求求你 先生 他要什么就给他吧
Innocent people are going to die because of me.
无辜的人要因我而死了
Why am I so mediocre?
我为什么就这么平庸呢
Jerry, turn around. Straighten your back.
Jerry 转身 挺背
Bend your knees. Bend them.
弯膝 弯下去
Square your shoulders. Take a deep breath.
肩膀往后 深吸一口气
I love you.
我爱你
I'm counting to three, Jerry.
我数到三 Jerry
What the f**k is going on?
这[哔]的是在搞什么
He's got it!
他成功了
Th-th-that's a lower handicap stro-o-ke!
这一下能减不少差点了
Excuse me. I'm a bit of a stickler Meeseeks.
不好意思 但是我是个比较顽固的使命必达先生
What about your short game?
你的近距离击球呢
Oh, my god, oh, my god!
天哪 天哪 我的天哪
What about your short game?!
你的近距离击球呢
Ooh, nice!
喔 好棒
I think we'll take our food to go.
我觉得我们还是打包就好
No, you won't.
想都别想
The police are coming. You have so many questions to answer.
警♥察♥要来了 你有很多问题得慢慢回答呢
Fair enough.
好吧
Thank you, kind sir. Our village is saved!
谢谢你 好心的先生 我们的村子有救了
You are both true heroes!
你们可真是真英雄啊
Good job, Morty. Looks like you won the bet.
好样的 Morty 看来赌约是你赢了
Thanks, Rick, but I don't know if I should.
谢啦 Rick 但我也不知道其实该不该赢呢
You know, you were right about the universe.
其实关于宇宙的看法你是对的
It's a crazy and chaotic place.
真是疯狂而混乱啊
Well, you know, maybe that's why it could use a little cleaning up every now and then, you know.
所以每过一段时间就得清扫一下嘛
This one's wrapped up neat and clean because we did it Morty style.
这次的冒险这么棒 是因为我们是按Morty的方式来的呀
Oh! Heroes, we would like to introduce you to our beloved King
英雄们 我希望把你们介绍给我们的国王
so that he may thank you personally.
好让他亲自感谢你们
Uh, no, i-it's cool.
呃 其实不用了啦
Rick. Portal. Hurry.
Rick 传送门 快
So... You still thinking about taking that trip?
所以 你还在考虑去旅行吗
Jerry, look.
Jerry 听着
We don't have a perfect marriage, but I'm not going anywhere.
虽然我们的婚姻不完美 但是我哪里也不会去的
When we were in that freezer,
我们在那冷藏室里的时候
I realized the Meeseeks are like the guys I went to high school with.
我意识到那些使命必达先生就和我高中时候的男生一样
Willing to say anything to "complete their task."
为了完成自己的"使命"说什么都愿意
Was I one of those guys?
我也是其中一员嘛
The difference is you didn't disappear afterwards.
区别就在于你没有消失
Well... I got you pregnant.
那是因为 我害你怀孕了嘛
Yeah...
是啊
What the hell happened to this place?
这是怎么回事
Uh, your Meeseeks box happened.
你的使命必达盒子
They went crazy when they couldn't take two strokes off Jerry's golf game.
他们因为减不掉Jerry的两杆崩溃了
He felt terrible.
他可内疚了
Hey, it's not my fault that Jerry's an idiot.
Jerry智商低又不是我的问题
Dad! Is there anything you can do to clean this place up?
爸 你有什么能帮忙清理这里的东西嘛
Well, you know, I do have a Fleeseeks box.
我有一个清理必备盒子
No. No more boxes.
不行 不能再用盒子了
What? It just has a mop and some floor wax in it.
什么嘛 盒子里就一个拖把和地板蜡
Yeah! That's my new thing!
这是我的新台词
I'm kind of like what's his name Ar-arsenio.
就像那个 叫Arsenio的家伙
Isn't that it's what Arsenio used to say on his show.
这就是Arsenio在台节目里经常说的
Wobble gobba lop bops! Right?
Wobble gobba lop bops对吧
See you next week, everybody.
大家 我们下周再见
I don't get it.
笑点完全没有懂
Sir, I think you're going to want to see this.
先生 你得看看这个
We found it inside a lockbox inside King Jelly Bean's closet.
我们在软豆国王衣橱里的保险柜找到了这个
We have to tell the people.
我们应该把这事公布于众
Wait. Destroy it.
等等 还是毁掉吧
Our people will get more from the idea he represented
对人♥民♥而言 更有意义的是他所代表的价值和理念
than from the Jelly Bean he actually was.
而不是他的真实面貌
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表