jump up and down!
上下蹦
mm. Mm. Mm.
嗯嗯嗯
Yeah, don't move.
就这样 别动
Mm, mm, mm, mm!
嗯 嗯 唔嗯
Mm!
嗯
name begins with an "L" who isn't hispanic,
名字以"L"开头的非西班牙裔
walk in a circle the same number of times as the square root of your age times 10!
绕圈子 圈数等于你们的年龄平方根的十倍
Run, Morty!
快跑 Morty
Before the system reboots!
趁着系统还没重启
yeah! You like that?
耶 喜欢这样么
Now who's unremarkable?
现在知道我的厉害了吧
You hungry for apples?
你想要苹果吗
Are you hungry...for...apples?!
你 想要 苹果吗
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
That's the best sex I've ever had in my life.
这是我有生以来最棒的一场爱爱了
It's...it's...too good.
这 这也太棒了
I don't deserve this, Beth.
我配不上这个 Beth
I'm a fraud.
我是个骗子
oh, man, Rick!
天 Rick
W-w-w-where we running to?
我们要跑哪儿去
Out of the simulation, Morty.
跑出模拟舱 Morty
Normally, the chamber operates like a treadmill,
通常来讲 模拟舱的运行类似跑步机
with the virtual world disappearing
随着我们的移♥动♥ 身后的虚拟世界会不断消失
behind us and being rendered in front of us as we move through it,
新渲染的空间会出现在我们眼前
but while it's frozen, Morty,
但如果它当机了 Morty
we can get to The edge.
我们就可以到达边界了
Here we go.
快来吧
holy crap!
我的天啊
come on, Morty.
快点 Morty
Sir, they're over the edge.
长官 他们穿过边界了
Yes, they are.
没错
Just...as...planned.
正如 计划 所料
Oh, this is going to be such a mind [beep].
咱这心理操纵(mindfuck)玩得妙啊
keep your eyes peeled for the central processing room, Morty.
到了中控室好好盯着点 Morty
That's how we're gonna scam these idiots.
看看我们怎么耍这群傻子
so, hey, why do these aliens keep coming after you,
嘿 Rick 如果你比这群外星人聪明那么多
Rick, if you're so much smarter than them?
为啥他们还一直追着你不放啊
it's an obsession for them at this point.
他们就是有这种执念
The zigerions have been
这么多年来
trying to outsmart me for years, Morty.
Z星人一直想证明他们比我聪明 Morty
Every time they do, I'm one step ahead of them.
每次我都比他们棋高一着
Aha!
啊哈
Here we go.
到了
Grab as many processors as you Can carry, Morty.
能拿多少处理器就拿多少 Morty
These guys aren't good at much,
这群人没什么本事
But they're reallygood at making these chips.
做芯片倒是有一套
I've got so many, I can barely hold them all.
我抓太多啦 都快拿不了啦
Look at-look at this.
看呐 看我
Oops. I dropped one.
哎呀 掉了一个
don't worry about it, Morty.
别担心 Morty
There's plenty of them, you little goofball.
这玩意儿有的是 小笨蛋
Come here, Morty! Oh, I gotcha!
过来 Morty 噢 抓到你啦
come on, quit it, Rick!
行啦 别闹啦 Rick
Quit it!
别闹啦
nothing wrong with just a little bit of horseplay every now and then, little fella.
小家伙 时不时闹一下没啥错的
wow. What do you know? Huh. That was easy.
哇哦 真没想到 居然这么容易
totes malotes, dawg.
完全没错
just kind of hard to believe, you know?
都有点不敢相信了
believe it, Morty.
没啥不信的 Morty
And once again, I'm flying away with everything I can carry,
我又把能拿的全拿走然后远走高飞啦
and the Zigerions got nothing of mine.
Z星人从我这儿什么都没搞到
Mr. Marklevitz, do you have a Minute to talk?
Marklevitz先生 能和您谈谈吗
yes.
好啊
look, I'm a fraud.
我是个骗子
I mean, let's face it
我们面对事实吧
"Hungry for apples" Is just a rip-off of "Got milk?"
"想要苹果吗"是我抄的"有牛奶吗"
It's almost identical.
简直如出一辙
yes.
是的
okay.
好吧
I deserve that.
我活该
Umm...I guess...i'll just pack up my desk.
我这就去卷铺盖卷
yes.
好的
oh, my god.
噢 天哪
Wait. You know what?! No!
等会儿 不对
The milk people don't have a patent on simple rhetorical questions!
编牛奶广♥告♥的那群人又没为简单反问句申请专利
There's not even a single word in "Hungry for apples" That's Shared by "Got milk?"
"想吃苹果吗"和"有牛奶吧" 没一个字是一样的
It's a completely different slogan.
我写的是一个完全不同的广♥告♥语
It's different!
完全不同
And I shouldn't be fired.
我不该走人
I should be promoted!
我该升职
yes.
是的
yeah!
耶
Wait. Really?
等等 真的吗
Yes!
是的
yes!
棒
I mean, I'm it may be derivative,
虽然这条广♥告♥语是衍生出来的
but it's the most successful
但这是公♥司♥这么久以来
campaign to come out of the agency in a long time.
最成功的一条广♥告♥语
yes.
是的
i-I'm not saying it should win an award for commercials,
我倒不是说我该得个什么广♥告♥奖
but it could certainly be nominated for an award for commercials specifically about apples,
但完全可以有个专门颁给苹果广♥告♥的奖项的提名啊
Like...an appley or something.
比如说 苹苹奖之类的
yes.
是的
is there really an award called the appley for apple-related ad campaigns?
真有和苹果品牌广♥告♥有关的奖项叫苹苹奖吗
yes.
是的
could we nominate me?
能提名我吗
yes.
是的
holy crap!
超赞啊
get in, Morty.
进来 Morty
I'm gonna be able to use these processors
我可以用这些处理器
to make some real important science stuff.
搞点真正重大的科学发明
Huh. I thought I entered the code right.
哈 我应该输对了啊
Wha well, what's this?
哇 这是什么啊
W-what could this possibly be?
这是怎么回事
Because it looks like you're inside a simulation...
因为看起来你们在模拟舱
Inside a simulation.
里面的另一个模拟舱里
You're still on the ship.
你们还在我们的飞船上
Game-day bucket go boom.
美梦破灭
Sir, the, uh,
长官 呃
doctor's appointment to examine
您和医生之前预约的
the discoloration on your butthole flaps was
检查您肛♥门♥瓣的变色情况
Too loud, Cynthia.
声音太大了 Cynthia
Too loud and too specific.
而且你说的太具体了
uhh...
呃
We've known how to make
我们早就知道
concentrated dark matter for a long time.
怎么制♥造♥浓缩暗物质了
But now we also know
不过现在嘛 我们 还知道了
the code to your fabled safe, Rick Sanchez!
你传说中的保险箱密♥码♥ Rick Sanchez
All your most valuable secrets
你所有最珍贵的秘密
will now be ours!
马上就是我们的了
uh, yeah, until I get home before you
是吗 我会在你们之前赶到家
and change the combination,
然后把密♥码♥改了
you bunch of Idiots!
蠢货
That is why you're never getting home.
所以你永远也回不了家了
Get them!
给我抓起来
Run, Morty!
快跑 Morty
oh, my god!
噢老天啊
Ow!
啊
I got to tell you, this morning,
不得不说 今天早上
I didn't even know this award existed.
我都不知道还有这个奖
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表