There's no more strawberry snibbles, no!
已经没有草莓小粒粒了 不
Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ!
上帝啊 上帝啊
It hurts!
好痛啊
My entrails are out!
我的内脏都露出来了
Why would you even want to eat these?
都这样了你们为啥还想吃
They're soaked with my stomach acid.
都泡在我的胃酸里了
Oh, Jesus Christ, Lord, Savior,
哦 上帝 主啊 救世主
and Spirit, save me.
圣灵啊 救救我吧
Take me to the light.
带我走向光明吧
I see demons are coming!
我看到恶魔向我走来
Geez, Rick.
天哪 Rick
Oh my god.
哦上帝
That's some pretty hard-core stuff, you know, for a cereal commercial.
就麦片广♥告♥而言 这也太狠了
Well, you know, Morty.
Morty你懂的
I mean, you want to sell boxes of cereal,
想要卖♥♥盒装麦片
you got to pump the gas a little.
你就得加点油
Pedal to the metal, Morty.
把油门踩到底 Morty
In the world where muscular mannies are coming,
在肌肉男保姆强势无比的世界
and they're coming strong.
他们来势汹汹
there's only three unmuscular Michaels.
只剩下三个没肌肉的Michaels
Get down, hurry, run.
趴下 快点 跑
And that's when real turbulent juice is coming,
这时候威猛液来了
and you got to take care of it.
你可得小心了
With turbulent juice, turbulent tables,
有了威猛液 餐桌变威猛
no room is safe from the
没有房♥间能逃过
turbulent power of turbulent juice
威猛液的威猛之力
What in the hell?
这什么鬼东西
Sex sells, Morty.
色情营销 Morty
Sex sells what?
营销啥
Was that a movie or, like, does clear stuff?
是一部电影吗 还是啥清洁剂
Hey dad. God
老爸 天哪
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, your mother and I are gonna be
我和你老妈要
spending some time apart, Morty.
分开一段时间了 Morty
And your sister found out
然后你姐姐发现
she was an unwanted pregnancy.
她是意外怀孕的结果
What?
什么
speaking of what Morty,
说到这个 Morty
what should we watch next?
我们要不要继续看
What about this?
这个怎么样
Babylegs, you're a good detective.
婴儿腿 你是个很好的警探
But not good enough, because of your baby legs.
但还不够好 因为你的婴儿腿
So I'm partnering you up with regular legs.
所以我给你找了个正常腿的搭档
Hey, there.
幸会
Detective, I'm, this is upsetting to me,
警探 我 这让我很难过
Because I feel I don't need no regular-leg partner.
因为 我觉得我不需要正常腿的搭档
Babylegs, don't talk back to me. good luck, you two.
婴儿腿 别再反驳我了 祝你们两个好运
There's a criminal to kill.
还有罪犯等你们消灭呢
Wow, you sure found this guy guick.
哇哦 你这么快就找到这家伙了
Uh, yeah, because I'm a good detective.
呃 是啊 因为我是个好警探
Look, babylegs, it's the criminal.
看 婴儿腿 是那个罪犯
I'm running real quick.
我跑得很快
Babylegs, here we go!
婴儿腿 我们上
That's the sound I make when I'm trying to run fast.
我想跑快点的时候就会发出这声音
All right, I'm not gonna get him on.
好吧 我抓不到他了
I just learned a real valuable lesson.
我刚学到了宝贵的一课
I'm coming, babylegs.
我上了 婴儿腿
I'm... regular legs.
我是 正常腿
we got him.
抓住他了
Hey, that was good teamwork.
真是精彩的合作
Babylegs and regular legs.
婴儿腿和正常腿
I'm proud of you two for working together.
我对你们的合作感到很骄傲
And, babylegs, I know it was hard for you to come
而且 婴儿腿 我知道你很不情愿
to the conclusion that you need a partner,
承认你需要一个搭档
But I'm proud of you that you did it.
但很高兴你克服了这个心理障碍
Hey, thanks, chief.
谢谢 警长
Now get the [bleep] out of here.
快[哔]出去吧
Pretty cool. huh. Morty? Oh.
挺酷的对不对 Morty 噢
I thought it was cool.
我觉得是很酷
I don't give a [bleep] what you think Jerry.
我[哔]才不管你怎么想呢 Jerry
Hey, uh, Y-you doing okay?
嗨 呃 你还好吗
I kind of know how you feel, Summer.
我挺能体会你的感受的 Summer
No, you don't.
不 你不懂
You are the little brother.
你是小♥弟♥弟♥
You are not the cause of your parents misery.
你不是父母苦痛的病因
You're just a symptom of it.
你只是个症状
Can I show you something?
我能给你看个东西吗
Morty, no offense, but a drawing of me you made
Morty 我没恶意 但是你8岁时候
when you were 8 isn't gonna make me
画的我的画像不会减轻我
feel like less of an accident.
是个意外事故的想法
That out there? that's my grave.
看 那边 那是我的坟墓
Wait, what?
等等 什么
On one of our adventures, Rick and I basically
在一次冒险中 Rick和我
destroyed the whole world, so we bailed on that reality,
摧毁了整个地球 所以我们丢下了那个世界
and we came to this one.
然后来到了这个世界
Because in this one, the world wasn't destoryed.
因为在这个世界 地球没被毁掉
And in this one, we were dead.
而且在这个世界里 我们死掉了
So we came here and, and we buried ourselves,
所以我们过来 然后埋掉了自己
and we took their place.
并且取而代之
And every morning Summer, I eat breakfast
每个早上 Summer 我都是在
20 yards away from my own rotting corpse.
离我尸体不到20码的地方吃早餐
So you're not my brother?
所以你不是我弟弟
I'm better than your borther.
我比你弟弟更好
I'm a version of your brother you can trust
我这个版本的弟弟是当我说别走的时候
when he says "don't run."
你可以绝对信任我
Nobody exists on purpose.
人的出现是没有目的的
Nobody belongs anywhere.
人也不会属于任何地方
Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.
每个人都会死去 来看电视吧
Mrs. Sullivan always planned to
Sullivan太太一直计划
leave everything to her cats.
把所有遗产都留给她的猫猫
But sometimes, plans need a helping paw.
但计划需要借助一爪之力
What are the kitties to do
这些猫猫要怎么办呢
but buckle together and works as a team?
只有团结在一起成为一个团队
Mrs. Sullivan, I, please forgive me for being forward,
Sullivan太太 我 请原谅我的鲁莽
but your eyes are so beautiful.
但你的眼睛真的太美了
Wait. this is an actual movie?
等等 这是真实的电影吗
This fall, sparks will fly...
就在今秋 干柴将遇到烈火
Mrs. Sullivan. ohh.
Sullivan太太 喔
Between one guy who can't get a break...
发生在一个停不下来的男人
There's something about you, Mrs. Sullivan.
你很特别 Sullivan太太
And nine cats who break all the rules.
和九只突破陈规的猫猫身上
"Last Will And Testi-meow: Weekend at Dead Cat Lady's House II."
最后的遗嘱喵 猫太太房♥里的死亡周末2
Well, somebody in hollywood just lost their job.
好莱坞的某人应该刚丢了工作吧
Written and directed by Jerry Smith.
剧本及导演 Jerry Smith
I wrote and directed that?
我创作导演了这玩意?
what am I, nuts?
我疯了吗
Oh hey Morty. you just missed a preview for your dad's "cizen kane."
嘿 Morty 你刚错过了你老爸杰作的预告片
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Hey, if your mother and I had to split custody,
嘿 如果妈妈和我分开了
Who would you guys chose?
你们会跟谁
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
Breaking news, award-winning actor Jerry Smith
插播新闻 获奖演员Jerry Smith
is leading police on a slow speed pursuit
正在被警♥察♥慢速追赶
after suffering an apparent breakdown.
显然刚经历了某种精神上的崩溃
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Come on. are you kidding me, Jerry?
干嘛 你开玩笑吗 Jerry
It's just a bunch of dumb tabloid crap.
这就是个八卦新闻
It's my life, and we're watching it.
这是我的生活 我说看就看
You did it, Beth.
你做到了 Beth
You really nailed it.
干得漂亮啊
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表