This just in, Morty Smith's whereabouts are still unknown.
最新消息 Morty Smith仍然去向不明
What the hell?
什么啊这是
The only thing that is known is... how cute he is.
目前唯一已知的就是 他有多么可爱
I love him so much, I want to make love to him
我爱他 我想和他做♥爱♥
and then eat his head.
然后吃掉他的脑袋
I love him more than you do, Harold!
我比你更爱他 Harold
You wish, you stupid bitch!
想得美 贱♥人♥
Morty's mine!
Morty是我的
Morty's mine!
Morty是我的
Where is Morty?
Morty在哪儿
Oh, my god, Rick.
天啊 Rick
The whole world is infected!
全世界都被感染了
Yeah, it's pretty wild how fast that spread.
是啊 传播得这么快真是惊人
I've really outdone myself.
我真是超水平发挥
Outdone yourself?!
超水平发挥
W-w a-are are you kidding me, Rick?
别开玩笑了 Rick
This is not okay!
这太糟了
Not only do they all want to have sex with me,
他们不光是都想要和我做♥爱♥
but, you know, now they want to eat me afterwards!
现在事后还要把我吃掉
Yeah, I don't know what i was thinking.
我也不知道我当时在想什么
Mantises are they opposite of voles?
螳螂和田鼠完全相反
I mean, Obviously, DNA's a little more complicated than that.
显然DNA没这么简单
You know what, though, Morty?
不过呢 Morty
This right here's gonna do the the trick, baby.
有了这个 问题马上就能解决了
It's koala mixed with rattlesnake, chimpanzee, cactus,
树袋熊混合上 响尾蛇 黑猩猩 仙人掌
shark, golden retriever, and just a smidge of dinosaur.
鲨鱼 金毛犬 加上一点点恐龙
Should add up to normal humanity.
应该能把他们变回正常人类了
I don't, that doesn't make any sense, Rick.
这根本没道理 Rick
How does that add up to normal humanity?
这怎么就能变回正常人类了
What, Morty, you want me to show you my math?
怎么 Morty 你难道还想看我的运算过程吗
I'm sorry a-are you the scientist
你是科学家
or are you the kid that wanted to get laid?
还是想搞妹子的小孩
Well, I'm glad we saved all those horses,
救了那些马真是太好了
but I'm almost sorry we're finished.
但就这么结束了 让我觉得有些遗憾
Yes, it's satisfying work.
是的 这样的工作很让人有满足感
Unh-unh-unh, it's, uh it's more than the work.
不不不 不仅仅是工作
I love being in that sterilized room,
我喜欢在那间无菌室里
sealed off from the world.
与世隔绝
It's the only time I can really think... and feel.
只有在那里我才能真正思考和感受
Hmm, uh, what are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm playing African Dream Pop.
我在放非洲梦幻流行乐
What do youdo after a long night?
辛苦工作一晚之后你会做什么呢
Oh, ha, um, hey, I-b-I'd better get going.
啊 呃 我得走了
Um, Jerry's been texting some pretty high-maintenance stuff.
Jerry一直在给我发一些很不好应付的短♥信♥
What is it, Davin?
干嘛 Davin
Just once, I'd like to know
就这一次 我想知道
...w-w-what it was like to give your son a bath.
给你的儿子洗澡是什么感觉
what?!
啥
What does Morty's skin smell like?
Morty闻起来是什么味道
How soft... how soft are his privates?
他的小♥弟♥弟♥有多么柔软
let go of me, Davin!
放开我 Davin
Take me to Morty.
带我去找Morty
You're not Morty.
你不是Morty
No.
没错
I'm Mr. Crowbar, and this is my friend,
我是撬棍先生 这是我的朋友
who is also a crowbar.
也是一根撬棍
That's... stupid.
这好蠢啊
Yeah?
是吗
Well, look where being smart got you.
看看聪明的下场吧
Jerry! Thank god!
Jerry 感谢上帝
God?
上帝
God's turning people into insect monsters, Beth.
上帝把人变成了昆虫怪 Beth
I'm the one beating them to death.
把它们打死的人是我
Thank me.
感谢我吧
Thank you, Jerry.
谢谢你 Jerry
Thank you.
谢谢
Take a good look down there, Morty, and soak it in,
往下看 Morty 欣赏一会儿
because, you know, once I pull this lever, it's all back to normal.
只要我拉动这个开关 一切就恢复原状了
Just do it already.
快动手吧
Well, technically, Morty, there's no rush.
Morty 没什么好急的
I mean, you know, o-once it's fixed, it's done.
只要恢复了 一切就结束了
It's fixed.
这事儿就解决了
You know, we could we could just enjoy it for a little bit.
我们可以稍微欣赏一会儿嘛
I mean, l-l-l-look at how crazy it is.
看看这场面 多疯狂
I mean, Morty, w-w-when's the next time
Morty 下一次
you're gonna see something like this?
你想看到这样的东西得等到什么时候了
I mean, soak it in, you know?
好好享受一会儿
It's it's pretty neat.
多棒阿
It's pretty interesting.
多有趣啊
That's it, Rick! I'm pulling the lever.
够了 Rick 我要拉开关了
W-what do we have here, Morty?
结果怎么样啊 Morty
Looks like I was right and you were wrong, huh?
看来是我是对的 你错了
I-I-I-I-I-I-I bet you feel pretty stupid right about now, huh?
你现在肯定觉得自己很蠢吧
I-I-I bet you feel like the world's smallest man
你现在肯定惭愧得不行吧
that you were doubting me about this whole thing, Morty.
之前还怀疑我 Morty
Oh, Rick, something's not right.
不 Rick 有什么不对
Yeah, you.
不就是你吗
You're not right, ever. No, no!
你从来就没对过 不 不是
Look, you idiot!
快看 你这个白♥痴♥
Bet you're loving this, Morty.
高兴了吧 Morty
This must be the best day of your life.
今天肯定是你人生中最美好的一天
You get to be the mayor of I-told-you town.
跟你说了让你别着急
You're welcome.
不用谢
Hold on.
抓稳了
I wish that shotgun was my penis.
真希望这把猎枪是我的大屌♥
If it were, you could call me Ernest Hemingway.
叫我海明威(用猎枪自杀)
I don't get it, and I don't need to.
我没听懂 我也不用听懂
Mom! Dad!
妈 爸
Where's Morty?
Morty在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you think Grandpa Rick had something to do with this?
你觉得Rick外公和这有关吗
It's not fair to assume that, Summer.
这么想不太公平吧 Summer
Oh, not fair?
不公平
Give me a break.
算了吧
He is a selfish, irresponsible ass, and he left my mother.
他就是个自私 不负责任的混♥蛋♥ 他还离开了我母亲
A real man stands by his woman.
真男人会守在他的女人身边
Boy, Morty, I really cronenberged the world up, didn't I?
Morty 我把世界搞得好像柯南伯格的电影一样
We got a whole planet of cronenbergs walking around down there, Morty.
整个地球上都是柯南伯格式的生物
A-at least they're not in love with you anymore, though.
不过至少他们不再疯狂地爱你了
That's a huge step in the right direction.
这算是一大进步了
Oh, my god! It's a living nightmare!
天 这简直就是活生生的噩梦
How could you be so irresponsible, Rick?
你怎么能这么不负责任呢 Rick
me irresponsible?!
我不负责任
You, all I wanted you to do was hand me a screwdriver, Morty!
我只是想让你给我递一把螺丝刀而已
You're the one who wanted to be wanted me to buckle down
是你想让我抛开别的
and make you up a... roofie-juice serum
给你弄什么迷♥奸♥血清
so you could roofie that poor girl at your school.
好让你去迷♥奸♥你那可怜的同学
I mean, g w-w-w-w-w w are you kidding me, Morty?
你开什么玩笑 Morty
You're gonna try to take the high road on this one?
你还想抢占道德制高点
Y-y-y-y-you're a little creep, Morty.
你就是个小变♥态♥ Morty
Y-you're a you're you're you're just a little creepy... creep person.
你你你你你就是个猥琐的小变♥态♥
All right, fine.
好吧
I should have just listened to you when you refused to make the serum.
你之前拒绝帮我做血清的时候 我就该听你的
I'm willing to accept my part of the blame for this, Rick.
我愿意承担我这部分的责任 Rick
But I'll tell you something you know what?
但是我告诉你
You got to accept your part of the blame!
你也得承认你的那部分责任
I'm not the one who fouled up the serum!
又不是我搞砸了血清的事
I'm not the one who who who who
又不是我
haphazardly, you know, mixed a bunch of nonsense
把一堆乱七八糟的鬼东西混在一起
together and created a bunch of cronenbergs!
弄出了一堆柯南伯格怪
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表