So, dad, guess what tomorrow is.
爸爸 你猜明天是什么日子
Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.
马丁·路德·金诞辰
No. Well, it...might be. It is.
不是 好吧 也许是 就是
Fine. But also, tomorrow is your one-year anniversary back in our lives.
好吧 但是 明天也是你回归我们生活的一周年纪念日
I'm gonna make you flying-saucer-shaped pancakes.
我要给你做飞碟形煎饼
Oh, t-t-there's no need to do that, Beth. Regular pancakes are fine.
哦 没这个必要 Beth 正常煎饼就行了
Oh, my God!
哦上帝
Oh, what is happening?!
这是怎么回事
Happy anniversary, dad.
周年纪念快乐 爸爸
Oh, I get it.
哦 我懂了
Regular pancakes are already shaped like flying saucers.
正常煎饼就已经像飞碟了
Mmm. I-I should be making you breakfast for putting up with me.
好吃 其实为了感谢你一直忍♥受我 我应该给你做早饭的
You should be making us a whole restaurant.
你应该给我们弄一整家餐厅
Nonsense. We couldn't be happier to have you around.
胡说 有你在身边 我们再开心不过了
I just wish I got to see more of you.
我只希望能多陪陪你(看见更多的你)
Rick Sanchez of Earth dimension c-137,
地球空间C-137的Rick Sanchez
you are under arrest for crimes against alternate Ricks
你因对平行空间的其他Rick犯下的罪行
by the authority of the Trans-Dimensional Council of Ricks.
而被跨维度Rick委员会批准逮捕
Hey! What the heck?! Neutralize the Jerry.
嘿 搞什么鬼 冻住Jerry
Wait! No! I'll...
等等 别 我可以
Dad!
爸爸
Dad! Rick!
爸爸 Rick
Everybody, relax.
大家别紧张
If I know these a-holes, and I am these a-holes,
我认识这些混♥蛋♥ 我就是这些混♥蛋♥
they just want to haul me to their stupid clubhouse
他们只想把我拽到他们那傻♥逼♥俱乐部
and waste my time with a bunch of questions.
问几个浪费时间的问题
Let's get it over with.
咱们快把这事儿结了吧
Bring his Morty. Oh, man.
带上他的Morty 哦天
Leave my Morty out of this.
别把我的Morty卷进来
You lost the right to have a say in these things when you refused to j-join the Council.
你在拒绝加入委员会的时候就已经失去了说这话的权利
W-w-w-what about Jerry?
Jerry怎怎怎么办
Will you at least unfreeze my daughter's idiot?
你们至少把我女儿的白♥痴♥解冻了行吗
...give you anything!
给你任何东西
I have a rare antique-coin collection! Just don't hurt me!
我收藏了很多珍稀古董钱币 拜托别伤害我
Okay, maybe not antique, but it was a limited minting.
好吧 可能不是古董 但也是限♥量♥版铸币呢
They have little R2-D2s instead of George Washington.
上面印的小R2-D2取代了乔治华盛顿
Our son's been abducted!
咱们儿子被拐走了
You hate me for buying those coins!
我买♥♥那些硬币你一直很不满
Geez, Rick, w-what is this place?
天哪 Rick 这是什么地方
The citadel of Ricks.
Rick们的大本营
It's the secret headquarters for the Council of Ricks.
这是Rick委员会的秘密总部
Council of Ricks?
Rick委员会
As you know, Morty, I've got a lot of enemies in the universe that consider my genius a threat,
你知道的 Morty 我在宇宙中树敌无数 他们视我的天才为威胁
galactic terrorists, a few sub-galactic dictators, most of the entire intergalactic government.
包括星系恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 下星系独♥裁♥者 和多数跨星系政♥府♥
W-w-wherever you find people with heads up their asses, someone wants a piece of your grandpa,
只有是有蠢驴的地方 就有人看我不爽
and a lot of versions of me on different timelines had the same problem,
而且不同平行宇宙里不同版本的我都是这样
so a few thousand versions of me had the ingenious idea of banding together
所以有几千个我傻♥逼♥一样地想凑在一起
like a herd of cattle or a school of fish
像牛群 鱼群
or those people who answer questions on Yahoo! answers.
或者在雅虎知道上回答问题的人一样
Hey! What do you know? It's a cowboy version of me.
嘿 居然有牛仔版的我
Geez, you're easy to impress.
你真是没见过世面
Yeah, most timelines have a Rick, and most Ricks have a Morty.
没错 大多数时间线都有个Rick 而大多数Rick都有个Morty
This place is a real who's who of who's you and me.
这地方就是个你和我的名人录
Turn your boring, old Morty into a f...
快用Morty闪耀胸章把你无聊的旧Morty
hot fashion statement with some Morty dazzlers.
变成热辣的时尚宣言吧
Hey, check this out.
嘿 看这个
Show me the Morty. Dumb.
给我Morty 傻死了
Excuse me, sir, is your Morty insured?
打扰一下 先生 你为你的Morty投保了吗
You know, every year, hundreds of Mortys are injured... Back off!
要知道 每年都有成百上千的Morty受伤 滚
Not my cup of tea, this place.
我不喜欢这地方
I say the point of being a Rick is being A Rick.
我认为作为一个Rick而存在 重点就是作为"一个"Rick
Save your anti-Rick speech for the Council of Ricks, terror-Rick.
把你的反Rick言论留给Rick委员会听吧 恐怖Rick分子
Hey, save your Rick rules for the sheep-Ricks, Rick-pig.
嘿 把你的Rick规则留给Rick小绵羊吧 蠢猪Rick
[Bleep] me, pal.
[哔]我啊 哥们
[Bleep] you? No, no, no, no, no, [Bleep] me.
[哔]你 不不不不不 [哔]我啊
Bring up the holograms.
把全息图呈上来
27 Ricks brutally murdered in their own timelines,
有27个Rick在自己的平行空间里被残忍♥杀害
an unprecedented Rick-icidal epidemic.
空前猖獗的对Rick的屠♥杀♥
What say you, Earth Rick c-137?
你还有什么可说的 地球C-137的Rick
You think I did this?
你觉得是我♥干♥的
Why am I the first Rick you pull in every time a Rick stubs his toe?
为什么每次有Rick踢到了脚趾总是我先被抓来
You have a history of non-cooperation with the Council.
你有不和委员会合作的前科
Yeah, so does the scientist formerly known as Rick.
没错 那个以前被称作Rick的科学家不也是吗
W-w-w-w-w-why isn't he here in handcuffs?
为为为什么他没被抓过来铐住
Because he's dead, too!
因为他也死了
Who else would you have us question? You fit the profile.
你还想让我们审问谁 你最符合凶手的特征
Of all the Ricks in the central finite curve,
在所有中♥央♥有限曲线上的Rick中
you're the malcontent, the rogue.
你是反抗者 离群者
I'm the Rick, and so were the rest of you before you formed this stupid alliance.
我只是Rick 在组成这个愚蠢的联盟以前 你们也是
You wanted to be safe from the government, so you became a stupid government.
你们想免受政♥府♥的迫♥害♥ 于是你们自己变成了愚蠢的政♥府♥
That makes every Rick here less Rick than me.
所以我比这里的每一个Rick都更像真正的Rick
Yeah, murmur it up, D-bags.
尽情议论吧 混♥蛋♥们
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got pancakes back home with syrup on top of them.
不好意思 家里还有涂了糖浆的煎饼等着我呢
They're about to hit that critical point of syrup absorption that turns the cakes into a gross paste,
马上吸收的糖浆就会把煎饼变成恶心的浆糊了
and I hate to get all Andy Ronney about it,
我不想像Andy Rooney一样
but I think we all like fluffy disks of cake with syrup on top,
但我认为我们都喜欢一碟松软的糖浆蛋糕
and I think we also like to be accused of crimes when there's evidence!
而且我们都希望被指责的时候对方拿出证据
So, as they say in Canada, peace oot!
用加拿大人的话来说 后会有期
Evidence! Good idea. Scan his portal gun!
证据 好主意 扫描他的传送门枪
Oh, come on. Don't look at another man's portal-gun history.
哦 拜托 不要看别人的传送门枪历史记录啊
We-we all go to weird places.
谁都去过奇怪的地方
Yes, but it appears you alone have been going to
没错 但似乎只有你一个人去过所有
the exact timelines and locations in which the murders occurred.
谋杀发生的平行世界和其中谋杀发生的地点
What?! That's Rick-diculous! I'm obviously being set up.
什么 那太不合Rick理了 我显然是被陷害的
Earth Rick c-137, the Council of Ricks sentences you to the machine of unspeakable doom,
地球C-137的Rick 委员会判处你受刑于极苦机械
which swaps your conscious and unconscious minds,
你的意识和无意识将被互换
rendering your fantasies pointless while everything you've known becomes impossible to grasp.
使你一切的憧憬都毫无意义 让你所知的一切都无法触及
Also, every 10 seconds, it stabs your balls.
而且 每过十秒它就会扎一次你的蛋蛋
I've heard enough.
我不想再听了
Run, Morty!
快跑 Morty
Unh-unh. Not you.
不不 没叫你
No!
不
Aaaah!
啊
Oh! Oh!
哦 哦
Yeah, I'd like to order one large person with extra people, please.
你好 我想点一大份人 加量
White people. No, no, no, no. Black people. And Hispanic on half.
白人 不不不不 黑人 再加一半西班牙裔
Yes, I'd like to order one large sofa chair with extra chair, please.
你好 我想点一大份沙发椅 多加点椅量
High chair. No, no, no, no. Recliner. And wheelchair on half.
高脚椅 不不不不 躺椅 和半个轮椅
They could have gone into anyone of these. Son of a...
哪个门都有可能 混...
Oh, geez. Oh, man! We lost 'em.
天啊 哦天 我们跟丢了
Yeah, I'd like to order one large phone with extra phones, please.
你好 我想点一大份电♥话♥ 加量
Cellphone. No, no, no, no. Rotary. And pay phone on half.
手♥机♥ 不不不不 旋转式电♥话♥ 和半个公用电♥话♥
That'll keep 'em busy for a while.
这够他们忙一阵的了
Those guys were wrong right?
他们肯定搞错了吧
You would not kill yourself... yourselves.
你不会杀掉你自己的 那些自己
Of course not, Morty.
当然不会 Morty
How could that profit me?
这对我有啥好处
But someone out there is killing Ricks,
但是的确有人在杀Rick们
and the council ain't gonna stop thinking it's me until we clear our names
在我们洗清罪名之前 委员会不会善罢甘休
by finding the real Rick-Killer.
得找到真正的Rick杀手
I'm scared, Rick.
我害怕 Rick
Maybe we should go home and stockpile weapons, like that show "Doomsday Preppers."
我们是不是该回家准备点武器 就像《末日生存者》那节目一样
Not really my style, Morty.
那不是我的风格 Morty
Besides, your home is most likely swarming with Ricks by now.
而且 家里估计已经全是Rick了
All right, listen, Jerry.
听好了 Jerry
If Rick calls, this device is gonna trace his location.
如果Rick打电♥话♥来 这设备能追踪到他的位置
You just got to keep him on the phone for 30 seconds or longer.
你只需要把时间拖够30秒
Who wants lemonade?
谁想喝柠檬汁
Oh, yeah. Mmm!
噢 太好了
Oh! Delicious!
哦 好喝
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表