Run!
快跑
Morty, do it!
Morty 动手
Hit the button now!
快摁按钮
I can't do it, Rick!
我做不到 Rick
They're my parents and sister!
这可是我的爸妈和姐姐啊
Morty, I already told you it's not your family!
Morty 我已经和你说过了 这不是你家人
They're clones from an alternate reality,
是另一个未来的平行宇宙里
possessed by demonic alien spirits from another dimension's future!
被外星恶灵附身的他们
Do you need a mnemonic device or something?
你是得要什么记忆辅助装置之类的吗
Just hit the button, already!
快摁按钮
Morty, please, I love you, sweetheart.
不要 Morty 我爱你 亲爱的
Oh!
噢
Good work, Morty.
干得好 Morty
You know, th-th-these demonic alien spirits are really valuable.
这这这些外星恶灵可是非常珍贵的
You okay, Morty?
你还好吗 Morty
I told you not to trust that tuna.
我跟你说了那些金枪鱼不能吃了
I just killed my family!
我不管他们究竟是什么
I don't care what they were.
我刚杀了我的家人
I don't know, Morty.
是吗 Morty
Some people'd pay top dollar for that kind of breakthrough.
有的人出大价钱就为了迈出这一步呢
You know what, Rick? That's it!
Rick 我受够了
I'm done with these insane adventures!
我受够这些疯狂的冒险了
That was really traumatizing!
我的心灵受到了创伤
I quit! I'm out!
我不干了
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇 哇 哇
Come on, Morty, don't don't don't be like that.
别啊 Morty 别别别这样
The universe is a crazy, chaotic place.
宇宙就是这样疯狂而混乱的啊
You're the one that's crazy and chaotic!
你才疯狂又混乱
Adventures are supposed to be simple and fun.
冒险应该是轻松愉快才对
Oh, yeah, Morty, yeah.
是啊 Morty 是啊
Yeah, that that that's real easy to say from the sidekick position.
这这这这种话 跟班的说起来当然轻松
But but, uh, how about next time you be in charge,
那那不然下次 你来负责
and then we'll talk about how simple and fun it is?
我们看看是怎么个轻松愉快法
Seriously, Rick?
真的吗 Rick
Y-y-you'll you'll let me call the shots?
你让我来做决定吗
Okay, yeah, fine.
是的
But let's make it interesting, Morty.
不过为了更有意思些 Morty
I-I-I-if your adventure sucks and we bail halfway through it,
如如如果你的冒险很烂 我们半路放弃了
you lose the right to bitch about all future adventures.
那以后的冒险你都不准抱怨
Plus, you have to do my laundry for a month.
还有 你得帮我洗一个月的衣服
Okay, all right, tough guy!
没问题 硬汉
But if my adventure's good,
但如果成功的话
I get to be in charge of every third adventure!
以后每三个冒险就由我做主
Every tenth.
每十个
Deal. All right.
成交
W-well, come on, let's get going.
那那我们快点出发吧
Dad, the dishwasher's doing that thing again.
爸 洗碗机老♥毛♥病又犯了
Washing dishes?
洗碗的毛病么
No. The opposite. Can you fix it? Grandpa Rick,
它不洗啊 你能修好它么 Rick外公
Can you help me with my science homework?
我作业不会做 能帮帮我吗
Yeah j-just don't do it.
可以啊 别做就好啦
Grandpa!
外公
Hey, Rick, you got some kind of hand-shaped device
Rick 你有什么手状的发明
that can open this mayonnaise jar?
能帮我打开这美乃滋的罐子嘛
Wow. Hat trick.
哇 帽子戏法(三连击)
All right, Morty, let's put a pin in this.
好吧 Morty 冒险的事情先暂且放一下吧
I got to help your pathetic family.
你家这群可怜虫需要我的帮助
Oh, that sounds like something a chicken would say.
说这种话 你不是怂(鸡)了吧
Bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk.
咯咯咯 咯咯咯
Oh, Morty, you done did it this time. It's on.
呵呵 Morty 你真是欺人太甚了 赌约正式开始
I can't wait to watch your adventure lay a huge fart.
我真是等不及你的冒险不终而散
As for you dingdongs...
至于你们这群渣渣
This is a Meeseeks Box.
这是一个使命必达盒
Let me show you how it works. You press this.
我来示范一下 你按这个
I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!
看过来 我是使命必达先生
You make a request.
你说出你的请求
Mr. Meeseeks, open Jerry's stupid mayonnaise jar.
使命必达先生 打开Jerry的傻♥逼♥美乃滋罐子
Yes, siree!
遵命 先生
The Meeseeks fulfills the request.
使命必达先生会满足你的请求
All done!
搞定
Wow!
哇
And then it stops existing.
然后他会自动消失
Oh, my god, he exploded!
天哪 他自爆了
Trust me, they're fine with it.
没事 他们巴不得这样
Knock yourselves out, just keep your requests simple.
请便 但记得请求不要太复杂
They're not gods.
他们可不是上帝
All right! G-get out of here now! Everybody out of here!
行 好了 快点出去吧 大家快滚出去
I got a bet to win!
我还有场赌要赢呢
So many possibilities.
好多心愿想实现啊
My mind is racing.
脑中一片翻腾
If we're gonna use this thing,
如果我们要用这东西的话
which I'm not even sure we should, we need to keep it simp...
虽然我觉得还是有点玄 我们的请求得简...
I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
我是使命必达先生
I want to be popular at school!
我想在学校里变得受欢迎
Ooh, okay!
行啊
Summer, what did I just...
Summer 我刚刚还在说来着
Ooh, I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!
我是使命必达先生 看过来
I-I-I want I want to be a more complete woman!
我想成为一个更加完整的女人
Oh, yeah! Yes, ma'am!
嗯 行啊 女士
You guys are doing it wrong.
你们这是在乱用吧
He said "simple."
他说了要"简单"
Hey, there. I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
你好 我是使命必达先生
Mr. Meeseeks, I would like to take two strokes off my golf game.
使命必达先生 我希望我的高尔夫成绩能减两杆
Ooh, yeah! Can do!
行啊 没问题
Nailed it.
搞定
God, Morty, what a boring start to an adventure.
天哪 Morty 这冒险开始得好无聊啊
I don't w-w-w-why didn't we just go to Kentucky?
我们干嘛不直接去肯塔基州啊
Rick, this is a fantasy-type world with creatures and all sorts of fantasy things.
Rick 这是一个奇幻世界 里面充满了神奇的生物和奇幻的东西
Wwe're going on a quest, okay? Can't wait.
我们是来探险的 好期待啊
Ahem. Excuse me!
咳咳 不好意思
We are two humble heroes in search of adventure!
我们是两位渴望冒险的谦逊英雄
Oh, my god, so embarrassing.
天哪 太丢脸了
At last! Two heroes! You must help us!
你们总算来了 两位英雄 你们得帮帮我们
This village is terribly poor,
这个村太穷了
yet the giant that lives in the clouds above
但是住在云端的巨人
has untold treasures!
却私藏了数不清的财富
You know what?
这样啊
I-I-I accept your call to adventure, good sir, kind sir.
我接受你的请求 这位善良又温和的先生
Come on, Rick. There's a giant in the clouds!
走吧 Rick 云端上住着巨人呢
Yeah. Beginner's luck.
呵呵 新手的运气
In conclusion, a friendship with Summer Smith is the most valuable
总而言之 与Summer Smith的友谊是可贵的
and enriching experience of your young lives.
能让你们年轻的生命更加充实
I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!
我是使命必达先生 看过来
Thank you!
谢谢
Uh, Mr. Meeseeks, was it?
使命必达先生是吗
Yeah. Gene Vagina.
我是基恩 阴♥道♥
Listen, I'm in a bit of custody thing with my ex and was wondering...
我最近因为监护权和前妻有点问题 我想能不能
No, I'll g-get your info from Summer.
没事 我找Summer要你的联♥系♥方式好了
I got pregnant at 17.
我17岁时就怀孕了
I mean, I still put myself through veterinary school.
我还是上完了兽医学院
Yes, I'm successful, but what if I hadn't...
我很成功 但要是当时我没能
I'm just saying, somewhere along the way,
我只是想说 时过境迁
I lost that wide-eyed girl from Muskegon.
那个天真烂漫的马斯基根少女已经不复存在了
She's still there, Beth.
她还在你心里啊 Beth
Well, her waistline isn't.
至少腰是没了
Beth, having a family
Beth 即使有了家庭
doesn't mean that you stop being an individual.
你也还是可以拥有属于自己的一片天啊
You know the best thing you can do for people that depend on you?
对爱你 依赖你的人
Be honest with them, even if it means setting them free.
你更应该坦诚 即使这意味着放手
You're saying I should leave Jerry.
你的意思是说 我应该离开Jerry
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表