I love you Jerry, I love you.
我爱你 Jerry 我爱你
W-what, w-what's gonna happen to all these Mortys?
这些Morty会怎么样
They'll go back to their fimilies, attend school regularly,
回家里 照常上学
play video games, date girls.
玩电子游戏 交女朋友
Poor little Rick-less bastards.
没了Rick的可怜小混♥蛋♥们
Earth Rick C-137, the council apologizes for its false accusation,
地球Rick C-137 委员会为其错误的指控道歉
and in the way of reparations for our terrible mistake,
作为对我们犯下的错误的弥补
we would like to compensate you with this voucher
我们将给予你这张票券作为补偿
for a free replacement Morty in the event that
用于免费换取一个替代的Morty
your current Morty should...
以防你当前的Morty...
Uh, guys, not a good time.
你们能选个好点的时机吗
Come on, Morty. Let's hit it.
Morty 我们走
Is it time for arcs yet, Rick?
现在能说了吧
I did a pretty good job back there for a human cloaking device.
我这个人肉隐形衣还是很厉害的
Saved your ass.
救了你一命
All right, Morty.
行了 Morty
Don't break an arm jerking yourself off.
少得意了 小心把逼吹破
Man, I can't believe you, Rick.
真是难以置信 Rick
That right there, that w- that was a great opportunity
刚才那么好的机会
to show a little humanity, you know?
你能稍微有点人性吗
to connect with me a little.
和我稍微增进点感情
Hey, Morty, you want connection, go be part of some stupid club,
你要想增进感情 去加入个什么傻♥逼♥俱乐部
like all those dumb Ricks.
就和那帮傻Rick一样
You know, maybe I don't connect
或许我不愿意真情流露
because I'm the Rick-est Rick there is.
是因为我是最Rick的Rick
And, you know, it would g-go without saying
所以 不用说
that the rickest Rick would have the Morty-est Morty.
最Rick的Rick身边会有最Morty的Morty
It would go without saying, huh?
不用说 是吗
Yeah, it would. Did you hear me say it?
当然了 你听见我说出来了吗
Nah.
没
The Morty-est Morty.
最Morty的Morty
Just don't get too big for your loafers, Buster Brown.
不要太得意了 Bstuer Brown
A cocky Morty can lead to some big problems.
一个自大的Morty会导致很严重的后果
It can be a real bad thing for everybody.
对大家都没好处
Oh, yeah? How's that?
是吗 为什么
U-uh, I'll explain when you're older.
你再大点我会跟你解释清楚的
What a mess.
真惨
Pride cometh before the fall.
骄者必亡
I guess he got what he deserved.
他这算是罪有应得了吧
What is that?
那是什么
Hand me the laser defibulator.
把激光除解器递给我
Hey, guys, uh, c-can I help?
我能来帮忙吗
No! Go clean the toilets.
不 打扫厕所去
Maybe you'll make friends with some turds.
或不定有便便愿意和你交朋友
You make us ashamed to be ourselves.
你让我们觉得做自己很惭愧
My god. I've seen this technology before.
天 我以前见过这种科技
This Rick was being controlled remotely,
这个Rick被人远程遥控了
peppeteered by somebody else.
是别的什么人的傀儡
This is the receiver.
这是接收器
Yeah, but where's the transmitter?
可是发射器在哪儿呢
Oh. Hey, Jerry.
嗨 Jerry
W-w-w-what are you doing in my room, buddy?
你在我房♥里干嘛呢
Nothing. I was just, um, checking the smoke detectors.
没什么 我只是来 检查下烟雾报♥警♥器
All right. Ok, get out.
行吧 快出去
What's that dipshit doing out there?
那个傻♥逼♥在那儿干嘛
Are you friends with him?
你和他是朋友
You know he eats his own shit, right?
你知道他吃自己的屎的吧
Oh, my god, this is rich!
天啊 太有料了
I've got like 10 Ricks to call right now.
得有10个Rick我要打电♥话♥过去
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表