Hey, you know what? You got a really good point there, Rick.
你说的有道理耶 Rick
Like, if the truth was that we could hide,
如果躲起来有用的话
it's not like he'd be sharing that information with us, you know?
他肯定不会这么说的
I-I-I think it's a good idea, Rick.
我觉得行得通
Worst-case scenario we're back to running.
最坏的情况也就接着跑呗
Wow, you know what? I mean, it looks like we could have just hid this whole time.
感觉我们可以就这样一直躲下去耶
Boy, Rick, that was some good thinking.
Rick 你真是太机智了
Thanks, Morty.
谢谢 Morty
Yeah, it's nice to be on the same page every once in a while.
偶尔能意见一致真是蛮好的
You can run...
尽管跑
But you can't hide!
但别想躲起来
Oh, this is perfect, Morty.
太好了 Morty
Look at that. He's getting sleepy.
看 他开始困了
Just a little bit longer before he calls it a day.
在过一会儿他就要休息了
That's when we make our move.
到时候我们就动手
Snuffles, we didn't mean you any harm!
嗅嗅 我们没有恶意
This is a huge misunderstanding.
这是个天大的误会
Dad, he wants to be called Snowball.
爸 你要叫他雪球
Well, I'm not calling him that.
我才不会这么叫呢
That's ridiculous.
太扯了
You're being very aggressive, Jerry.
你脾气不太好啊 Jerry
Perhaps tomorrow Dr. Scraps will solve that problem with a bit of surgery.
或许明天Scraps医生能动个手术帮你解决这个问题
You think you can control me with a haircut?
你以为给我剪个头发就能让我屈服吗
Hi, Honey. You're home early.
亲爱的 你回来的好早啊
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样啊
I don't want to talk about... It!
我不想说这个
Oh, of course. You never want to talk about it.
当然当然 你什么时候想说过
Get off my back, bitch!
少来烦我 贱♥人♥
Out there. Not in here.
有脾气别带回家里来
Yeah, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I shouldn't take my anger out on you or Scary Brandon.
我不该冲着你和恐怖Brandon发脾气
I love you, Melissa.
我爱你 Melissa
I love you, too, Terry.
我也爱你 Terry
Morty, this is perfect.
Morty 太好了
After a little scary coitus, they should be fast asleep and then we'll incept him.
再来场恐怖爱爱他们就要睡觉了 然后我们就到他的梦里去
Looks like Scary Terry's having a nightmare.
恐怖Terry好像在做噩梦啊
Oh, boy, Rick. I can only imagine what horrible things must, you know, scare Scary Terry.
Rick 要多可怕的噩梦才能吓到恐怖Terry啊
Oh, no! I'm late to class, bitch!
哦不 我上课要迟到了 贱♥人♥
Oh, no! I'm not wearing any pants!
哦不 我没穿裤子
Ah, well, Mr. Terry, why don't you tell the whole class
Terry先生 你来告诉一下同学们
the proper wordplay to use when one is chasing one's victim through a pumpkin patch?
当你追人经过一片南瓜田的时候应该说什么啊
Oh... um... "Bitch."
呃 呃 "贱♥人♥"
Oh, come on, Terry, you can't think of a pun involving pumpkins, bitch?
你就想不出什么和南瓜有关系的双关吗 贱♥人♥
Hey, leave him alone!
别这样对他
Yeah, this is a bunch of bullcrap.
没错 这纯粹是胡扯
Who cares what stupid pun you make when you kill someone?
杀人的时候谁管你说什么双关呢
Why don't you let the poor guy say whatever he wants?
让他想说什么说什么不行吗
Well, I never! I-I see no reason to stand here and take this.
我才不会就这么站着让你们侮辱
You're putting too much pressure on yourself, Scary Terry.
你给自己太多压力了恐怖Terry
You know, I mean, y-you're perfectly scary enough as it is.
你现在就已经非常吓人了
Hey, yo, Scary T.
嘿 恐怖T
Don't even trip about your pants... dawg.
别担心你的裤子 哥们儿
Here's a pair on us, fool.
我们这儿有一条
Aww, bitch. I don't know what to say.
噢 贱♥人♥ 我都不知道该说什么了
You don't need to say anything.
你什么都不用说
We got you, dawg.
我们挺你 哥们儿
You're our boy, dawg. Don't even trip.
你有我们呢 别担心
Oh, hey, it's you guys!
嘿 是你们啊
I haven't seen him this relaxed in years.
我好几年没见他这么放松了
If you guys ever need anything, just say the word.
你们需要什么尽管说
As a matter of fact, Terry, there is something you could help us with.
确实有一件事要请你帮忙 Terry
**"Q," "R," You won't get very far*
*你逃不掉的
I always hated that song!
我一直就不喜欢这首歌♥
These halves don't belong together, bitch!
这两半就不该拼一起 贱♥人♥
Sex is sacred!
性是神圣的
This is because you don't give Morty Smith good grades, bitch!
叫你不给Morty Smith好成绩 贱♥人♥
Holy crap! God damn!
我的个天啦
I know one thing for sure I'm giving morty an "A" In math, and that's my idea.
我一定要给Morty打A 这是我自己的想法
That is an original thought.
是我自己想这么干的
What the hell?
这怎么回事
Out of the frying pan dot, dot, dot, huh, Morty?
刚下刀山又进火海啊 Morty
Oh, man, what's going on?
发生什么了
Well, it's possible
有可能
that your dog became self-aware
你的狗狗有了自我意识
and made modifications on the cognition amplifier,
然后改进了认知增强装置
then turned on Jerry, Beth, and Summer after
然后在认识到人类对他的种族压♥迫♥后
learning about humanity's cruel subjugation of his species, but
对Jerry Beth和Summer动手了
Your guess is as good as mine, Morty.
不过你的想法也很有可能啦 Morty
I can't believe how mean snuffles got just because he's smart.
就因为聪明了嗅嗅居然变得这么狠心
This is why I choose to get C's
所以我才只愿意拿C
Psst, Beth, Jerry, Summer.
嘿 Beth Jerry Summer
Dad!
爸
Oh, thank god, Morty.
谢天谢地 Morty
Oh, you're welcome.
不用谢
All right, let's get out of here.
好了 快走吧
If we hurry we can set up camp in a sewer tunnel or something
如果抓紧时间 我们还能在狗狗们全面占领世界之前
before the dogs completely take over.
在下水道之类的地方建个营地
Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去
This is my house.
这是我家
I'm not abandoning it.
我不会抛弃它的
It's all over, Jerry.
都完了 Jerry
The dogs are on a path to total world domination.
那些狗马上就要占领世界了
But, hey, at least they know not to piss on your carpet, right?
不过至少他们不会在你地毯上撒尿了
Wait a minute. I have an idea.
等等 我有个主意
Gentlemen, a moment of your time.
先生们 占用一下你们的时间
See that?
看见了吗
I'm peeing all over your special guns.
你们的特制枪上都是我的尿
That means I own them.
所以这些都是我的了
Bad person. Bad.
坏人 坏
Ooh, great plan, Jerry.
这招好厉害啊 Jerry
Bring the boy to me.
把男孩带来
You were always kind to me, Morty.
你对我一直很好 Morty
That's why I will leave you with your testicles.
所以我可以让你把睾丸留着
From now on, you will be my best friend and live by my side.
从现在起 你是我最好的朋友 留在我身边
Th-thanks, snuffles.
谢谢 嗅嗅
Begin phase two.
阶段二开始
Fighting continues as the dog army captures the Eastern seaboard.
狗军占领东部沿海 战争仍在继续
It appears clear at this time that the era of human superiority has come to a bitter end.
显然人类统治的纪♥元♥将迎来了苦涩的终结
Please! Please don't kill me!
求求你别杀我
What's she saying, Bill?
她在说什么 Bill
I think she's saying, "I love lasagna."
我觉得她在说"我爱千层面"
Thank you, Fido.
谢谢你 Fido
Rick! I thought you were dead!
Rick 我以为你死了
No, no, no, I was just playing dead.
不不不 我只是装死
Good news, though, Morty.
有好消息
This whole thing's gonna be over really soon.
这一切马上就要结束了
What?
啥
It's a dream, Morty.
这是个梦 Morty
We're in your dog's dream.
我们在你的狗的梦里
The night the dogs captured us,
狗抓住我们的那天晚上
after you cried and crapped your pants, we... we all went to sleep.
你吓哭了 拉在了裤子里 然后我们都睡着了
Then I used my dream inceptors to put the two of us inside snuffles' dream.
然后我用梦境植入装置把我们两个弄进了嗅嗅的梦里
But I-it's been like a whole year!
但这都过了差不多一年了
It's been six hours.
是六个小时
Dreams move one one-hundredth the speed of reality, and dog
梦里的时间是现实时间的一百分之一
Time is one-seventh human time.
而狗的时间是人的七分之一
So, you know, every day here is like a minute.
这里过一天 外面一分钟
It's like "Inception," Morty, so if it's confusing and stupid,
就和《盗梦空间》一样 把人搞得很晕 而且很蠢
then so is everyone's favorite movie.
这部人人爱的电影就这个样
Aw, man. I really liked this life.
可是我很喜欢这样的生活呀
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表