Why did you even rope me into this?
你为什么要把我拖下水
'Cause he roped me into this!
因为他把我拖下水了啊
Well, him over there, he roped me into this!
那边那个 是他把我拖下水
Well, he roped me into this!
是他把我拖下水
Well, what about me? He roped me into this.
那我呢 是他把我拖下水
Well, that one over there roped me into this.
我是被那边那个拖下水的
Well, he roped me into this.
是他把我拖下水
Yeah, Morty, this is the part of the story everybody loves.
Morty 这种故事情节真是人人爱啊
Scaling down 650,000 oversized steps.
爬下650,000级巨型阶梯
All right, okay, y-you know, if this was a story,
呵呵 如果这是一个故事
this part wouldn't be included, Stupid.
这段就会被直接删掉了 白♥痴♥
Hey, Rick, what do you know? Look down there.
Rick 没想到吧 快看下面
Looks like some kind of tavern something built right into the side of the step.
像是个造在阶梯里的客栈
Oh, wow, Rick. Now, this is more like it.
哇 Rick 这才像是一场冒险嘛
Look, there's little staircase-shaped people in here.
快看 这里有小小的阶梯形人
A-all kinds of crazy characters.
各式各样稀奇古怪的角色呢
This place is great, you know?
这地方真棒
It's whimsical and fun.
稀奇古怪有很有趣
What are you looking at, mother f**ker. Easy, Rick.
妈的 你看什么看 Rick 淡定
Pay them no mind. Those stair goblins can be moody.
别理他们 这些阶梯小精灵脾气挺怪的
Now, what can I getcha?
你们想来点些什么
We've got skarlog poppies,
我们有斯伽洛罂粟
flurlow, halzingers, bloogies, juicy time babies...
放轰 哈鸡嗝丝 不撸基斯 多汁时间宝
Yeah yeah yeah. How about some scotch whiskey?
随便啦 你们这里有苏格兰威士忌嘛
You got any of that around here? Or just a bunch of nonsense words?
这你总有吧 还是只有一堆瞎扯的单词
Rick. We'll have two bloogies, please.
Rick 请给我们两杯不撸基斯
And, uh, we were wondering,
然后 我们想问
is there a faster way two heroes could get down these stairs?
这里有让两名英雄更快下楼梯的办法么
Y'all need to ride down the stairs?
你们需要搭便车吗
My name is Slippely-Slippery Stair.
我的名字是滑溜顺滑小阶梯
I'll take you down there for 25 shmeckels.
25傻屌♥ 我就能背你们下去
25 shmeckels? I don't know how much I don't know what that is.
25傻屌♥ 那是什么东西啊
Is that a lot? Is it a little?
是很多 还是很少
That's exactly how much I spent on my big fake boobies.
我这对硕大的假胸也是这价钱
Hi, I'm Mr. Booby Buyer. I'll buy those boobies for 25 shmeckels.
嗨 我是买♥♥胸达人先生 我愿意出25傻屌♥买♥♥这对胸部
It's a tempting offer, but I'm gonna have to decline.
好诱人的开价 但我还是拒绝好了
Rats! What a shame.
可恶 太可惜了
Morty, your adventure's in a spiral.
Morty 你的冒险没什么前途了
For real, man, time to pull out.
说真的 是时候该走了
You keep heckling my adventure, Rick! You know why?
Rick 你知道你为什么老质疑我的冒险吗
Uh, because it's lame?
呃 因为很烂
It's because you're petty!
因为你小肚鸡肠
You know, h-how many times have I had to follow you into some nonsensical bull crap?
我为了你忍♥受了多少扯淡的破事儿
I always roll with the punches, Rick.
我每次都忍♥了 Rick
Why can't you?
为什么你就不行
Look, I got to take a leak, and when I come back,
听着 我要去上个厕所 等我回来的时候
if you haven't learned how to lighten up, don't be here!
如果你还是没有想通的话 你就自己回去吧
Whatever.
随你便
It's become clear, look at me,
事态已经很明显了 看过来
that if we concentrate all our efforts on Jerry's follow-through,
只要我们专攻Jerry的后续打姿
we will solve this problem. I'm Mr. Meeseeks.
问题就能解决了 我是使命必达先生
I'm Mr. Meeseeks. Look at me.
我是使命必达先生 看过来
The only thing that's clear is that choking up is the one true solution.
正解应该是要让他正确握杆
Look at me. I'm Mr. Meeseeks.
看过来 我是使命必达先生
I've been trying to help Jerry for two days,
我已经在这里帮Jerry两天了
an eternity in Meeseeks time,
对使命必达先生来说已经算是永恒了
and nothing's worked.
还是什么都没能奏效
I fear the worst.
最担心的是我
Your failures are your own, old man.
你的失败属于你一个人 老头
I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me. I say follow-through!
我是使命必达先生 看过来 我说后续打姿
Who's with me?! Followthrough.
谁支持我? 后续打姿
I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!
我是使命必达先生 看过来
Kill him! Son of a bitch.
杀了他 妈的
How are you today? I'm Mr. Jelly Bean.
你好 我是软豆先生
Hi, Mr. Jelly Bean. I'm Morty.
嗨 软豆先生 我是Morty
My grandpa and I are on an adventure.
我外公和我是来冒险的
Nice. Is it a fun adventure?
真棒 有趣吗
I hope so.
希望吧
But I'm starting to get nervous that maybe it's gone a little too far off the rails.
但是我开始担心是不是有点脱离正轨了
Isn't that what adventures do?
冒险不都这样的嘛
Hey, you know what? You're right.
对啊 你说的很对
Everything's going fine.
一切都挺顺利的
I just got to relax and go with the flow.
我只要放轻松 顺其自然就好
Yeah.
是啊
Okay. Uh. Bye. Uhh, no, stay.
啊 那个 拜拜 不 别走啊
Go with the flow.
跟着感觉走
Stop. You're making me really uncomfortable.
住手 你让我现在很不舒服
Stop fighting me. Just let this happen.
不要抗拒我 顺其自然就好
Get off of me!
滚开啊
**Sweet home Alabama*
*美丽家园阿♥拉♥巴马
No! Stop! Please!
不要啊 住手 求求你
Stop being such a ** tease, you sweet little **.
别这么[哔]的风♥骚♥啊 你个小[哔]
No! No!
不要 住手
Everybody sto-o-o-p!
大家都给我停下
Look at me!
看过来
My brothers, nothing will be accomplished by shedding Meeseeks blood.
我的兄弟们啊 在这里流血起不到任何作用
None of us can die until our job is done.
请求不被满足我们是不会死去的
The job can't be done!
这个请求根本无法满足
We'll never get two strokes off his game!
我们不可能帮他减去两杆
No, we won't.
我们不能
But we will get all strokes off his game.
但是我们可以帮他减掉所有的杆数
Where's he going with this? What's he mean?
他想到哪里去了 他什么意思
When we kill him.
在他生命终止的那一刻
Jerry, maybe it's time I take that trip I always talk about.
Jerry 或许是时候 我去参加那个我一直向往的旅行了
Where would you go?
你要去哪里
I don't know, man. Italy. Greece. Argentina.
不是道 意大利 希腊 阿根廷
Countries known for their sexually aggressive men.
这些国家的男人性♥欲♥都很旺盛呢
Did I tell you how much I love your new haircut?
我和你说过 其实我很喜欢你的新发型吗
What the heck?
我靠 发生什么事了
There he is!
他在那里
Run, Jerry!
快逃 Jerry
Come on out, Jerry!
快出来吧 Jerry
Guys, I'll choke up. I'll follow through. I'll do whatever you tell me to do, okay?
我会好好握杆的 我会做好后续打姿的 你们说什么我就做什么
Oh, we're well past that, Jerry.
已经用不着了 Jerry
Come on, Rick, quit stalling. What do ya got?
快点 Rick 别拖时间了 你手里啥牌
Read 'em and weep, fellas!
看完了就去角落哭吧
Oh, hey, Morty.
嘿 Morty
Listen, I'm really sorry about all that stuff I said earlier about your adventure.
听着 之前说了很多关冒险的坏话 我很抱歉
I'm havin' a good time, Morty.
我现在很开心 Morty
It's not so bad.
其实没有这么糟
Let's just go home, Okay?
我们回家吧
I'm calling it.
我放弃了
The adventure's over.
冒险到此为止
We can't leave now, Morty.
我们现在还不能走啊 Morty
I'm on fire!
我这手气 拦不住啊
Look, I want to leave now.
我现在就想走
You win the bet, okay?
赌约是你赢了 好嘛
Just give me the portal gun and let's go, please.
把传送枪给我 我们走吧
Please, I just want to go home.
求求你了 我只想回家
Listen, Morty. I just won a bunch of shmeckels.
听着Morty 我刚刚赢了一堆傻屌♥
Why don't we use 25 of them to pay Slippery Stair here for a ride back to the village,
我们用25傻屌♥让顺滑小阶梯载我们回去
and then we'll give the rest of the shmeckels to the villagers, huh?
然后把剩余的傻屌♥给村民怎么样
Really?
真的嘛
Sure, Morty. Yeah.
真的 Morty
You know, a good adventure needs a good ending.
好的冒险需要一个好的结局
Buckle up!
坐稳咯
Meeseeks are not born into this world fumbling for meaning, Jerry!
使命必达先生来到这个世界上不是为了寻求意义的 Jerry
We are created to serve a singular purpose
我们的存在只为了满足一个愿望
for which we will go to any lengths to fulfill!
为了实现这个愿望我们可以不择手段
Existence is pain to a Meeseeks, Jerry.
存在于世上对我们来说是痛苦的 Jerry
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表