Stop filling it with your own insecurity.
别用你自己缺乏安全感的方式教宝宝
You're gonna turn it into Morty- uh, um
你会把他养成另一个Morty 呃
more- more- more of you.
跟 跟 跟你自己一样
Well, we can't all be raised like reptiles by a mentally ill scientist.
又不是谁都是被心理不正常的科学家像冷血的爬行动物一样养大的
What the aah! Aah!
搞什么 啊 啊
Listen to me. I'm not rewarding this behavior.
听着 你现在的表现是得不到奖励的
Knock if off, both of you! G-give me him!
你们够了 把他给我
Give me my baby!
把我的宝宝给我
You're both nuts.
你们都是疯子
I'm gonna raise Morty Jr. myself!
我要自己教小Morty
**Where's your hands*
*小手在哪里
**There's your hands*
*小手在这里
**And that's how we play handy hands*
*我们来玩挥挥手
Oh, you are going to ruin that kid, Morty.
你会毁了这个孩子的 Morty
At least we can agree on that.
至少我们在这点上达成了共识
Thanks, Dum-Dum.
谢谢 蠢蠢
I said, "Thanks, Dum-Dum."
我说"谢谢 蠢蠢"
Go get more.
再多弄点来
Summer, put your burka on!
Summer 把你的罩袍穿上
That burka is a human-rights violation,
这罩袍简直就是侵犯人♥权♥
and I spend a lot on this top.
而且这件上衣花了我不少钱的
Look, I'm trying to repair a p-portal gun with a bunch of sex-doll parts,
我在用一堆性♥爱♥娃娃的零件修传送枪
and I have to do it one-handed
而且我还只能用一只手
to keep these Belushis from carting you off.
不然这些Belushi就会把你抓走
The least you could do is be ashamed of your gender.
你至少做点贡献 对你的性别感到点惭愧吧
Ugh. What's the deal with this place?
这地方到底怎么回事
Why is it such a sausage planet,
这星球上怎么都是带把儿的
and how did such backward idiots invent robots?
这些落后的白♥痴♥又怎么会造出机器人来的
Obviously, at some point, the Gazorpians became so evolved
很显然 在某个时期 这些格索尔帕人 发展到了一定程度
that they replaced females with birthing machines.
他们用生育机器取代了女性
The resultant lack of distraction and hen-pecking
这样一来 不会被女性分散注意力 也没有唠叨
allowed them to focus entirely on war,
让他们专注于战争
so they bombed themselves back to the stone age,
然后把自己的文明炸回了石器时代
and now they just fight with each other over fake [Bleep]
所以现在他们为了争夺假的[哔]
with sticks and rocks all day long.
整天拿着石头棍子打来打去
You think it's efficient to get rid of woman?
你觉得没有了女性会更有效率
You ever see a line for the men's room?
你见过男厕所门口排队吗
Are you hear- do you li- do you hear me, Summer?
你听 你有 你明白我的意思吗 Summer
Droppin' loads.
投放
Droppin' loads Droppin' loads
投放 投放
The plot thickens.
剧情变复杂了啊
Uh you might want to cover your eyes, Summer.
你还是把眼睛遮住吧 Summer
Yeah, like it was my dream to watch.
好像我多想看似的
Yeah, baby!
好极了 宝贝儿
Summer, grab- grab hold.
Summer 抓紧了
Yeah, baby!
好极了 宝贝儿
Aaaah!
啊啊
Grandpa Rick, where are we going?
Rick外公 我们这是去哪啊
Well, obviously, Summer, it appears the lower tier of this society
显然啊 Summer 看来这个社会的下层阶级
is being manipulated through sex and advanced technology by a hidden ruling class.
是被隐藏的统治阶级通过性和高科技控制的
Sound familiar?
听着耳熟吗
Ticketmaster
票务大♥师♥(美国票券经销商)
Oh, there, there we go, Summer.
说曹操曹操到 Summer
Hey, hey, brother. Hey, bro.
嘿 哥们儿 兄弟
Nice racket you got going on here.
你们这套好厉害啊
Listen, I'm Rick Sanchez from Earth, dimension c-137.
我是来自地球的Rick Sanchez 1-137次元
Don't mean you any harm. Coming in peace.
只有和平的意图 没有任何恶意
It's all cool in the, uh- "Good in the neighborhood"
挺好的 "邻里和睦"
is what I was trying to come- is what I meant.
我是想说这个 就这意思
Oh, I get it. The old behind-every-great-man Amazon twist.
噢 我懂了 剧情转向了老套的"男人背后都有的"亚马逊人
Silence!
安静
Your slave is ill-mannered.
你的奴隶真是缺少管教
My slave?
我的奴隶
We assume you're from a more primitive world,
我们猜你是来自一个落后些的世界
where men are still permitted to be servants.
男人还被允许作为仆人
If he is a rogue male, tell us now,
如果他只是个男无赖 说一声
and we will kill him.
我们现在就杀了他
He's my slave. He's my slave. He's definitely my slave.
他是我的奴隶 是奴隶 绝对是
Ugh! Ohh! Oh-oh-oh!
啊 哦哦噢
Oh, boy. What's the opposite of "Wubba lubba dub dubs"?
天啊 这简直是"Wubba lubba dub dub"的反面
Am I right, ladies and gentlemen?
对不对 女士们先生们
Are you guys kidding me?
这是在逗我吧
Oh, Morty Jr.!
小Morty
You're gonna be a special little guy, aren't you?
你是我特别的小家伙 对吧
You, oh yeah. You're my special little guy.
没错 你就是我独一无二的小家伙
Ohh. Ohh, ha ha!
噢噢 哈哈
Da.
哒
What was that, Morty Jr.?
什么 小Morty
Were you gonna say, "Dada"?
你是想说爸爸吗
Say, "Dada."
说爸爸
Death!
死亡
"Dada."
爸爸
Damnation!
诅咒
Um..."Dada"?
爸爸
Destruction. Domination.
破坏 统治
Nice.
好样的
The spider in sector C is still alive.
C区的蜘蛛还活着
Plan your route accordingly and expect delays.
请据此规划您的行程并做好延误的准备
We're not telling you what to do.
我们并不是在告诉您该怎么做
We're just sharing how we feel.
我们只是在分享我们的想法
And now weather. Is anyone else cold, or is it just me?
现在播报天气 是只有我 还是其他人也觉得冷
I am Mar-Sha, ruler of Gazorpazorp.
我叫Mar-Sha 格索尔帕索普的统治者
I am here if you need to talk.
有什么心事都可以跟我说
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Paradise. We bulit it during the great passive-aggression,
乐土 我们在消极敌对期的时候建造了这个地方
when the females separated from the males
因为他们愈演愈烈的破坏行为
due to their increasingly destructive behavior.
女性脱离了男性
I'm here if you need to talk.
有什么心事都可以跟我说
I'm here if you need to talk.
有什么心事都可以跟我说
From here, we dispense mechanical surrogates
我们从这里将这些代♥孕♥机器人投出去
to maintain our population.
以维持我们的人口
Fertilized surrogates are returned here to our nursery.
受孕的代♥孕♥机会被带回我们的育婴所
The females are placed into educational programs
女性会接受教育
where they can discover a service to our paradise
让她们能够回馈这片乐土
that fulfills them most.
同时最大程度地自我实现
Males...
至于男性
...they get to play outside.
他们去外面就好
That was just a baby.
那还是个婴儿
And within a day, he'll be an adult male Gazorpian,
一天之内 他就会长成一个成年的格索尔帕人
one of the most aggressively violent creatures in the universe.
宇宙中最为凶残暴♥力♥的生物之一
Wait a minute. We're here becuase a male Gazorpian was born on our planet.
等等 我们来这儿是因为有一个男性格索尔帕人出生在了地球上
You speak when you're spoken to, ding-a-ling!
没人和你说话不许随便开口 傻瓜
It's true, though. One of your babies was born on Earth.
不过这是真的 有一个你们的孩子出生在了地球上
Are you the ruler of this Earth.
你是地球的统治者吗
How did you know?
你怎么知道
The quality of your top.
因为你的上衣
Do you love it?
喜欢吗
I love it.
爱死了
I'm here if you need to talk. I'm here if you need to talk.
有什么心事都可以跟我说 有什么心事都可以跟我说
If the Gazorpian is male,
如果这个格索尔帕人是男性
your Earth is in grave danger.
你们的地球情况很不乐观
We will give you passage back home so it can be terminated.
我们会送你们回去 好把他干掉
But first, Mojitos.
不过先来点莫吉托鸡尾酒
We don't have time for Mojitos.
我们没时间喝莫吉托了
You're insulting them.
你这是对她们不敬
I don't care, Summer.
我不在乎 Summer
This place is the worst!
这地方太烂了
I want to go home!
我想回家
Well, it really doesn't matter what you want,
你想干嘛一点都不重要
because this is a sane place where women rule.
因为这个地方是由女人统治的
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表