And meanwhile, the whole house is being destroyed!
于此同时整座房♥子快被摧毁了
Whoa, Morty, this guy's entire planet was destroyed.
哇 Morty 这家伙的整个星球都被摧毁了
Have a little perspective.
放尊重点
Hey, Rick, Squanchy party, bro!
嗨 Rick 真是个屎瓜派对啊 老兄
Aw! Squanchy!
屎瓜奇
Is there a good place for me to squanchar round here?
这里有没有好地方让我屎瓜一下
Squanchy, you can squanch wherever you want, man.
屎瓜奇 你可以随处屎瓜
Mi casa es su casa, dawg!
米卡苏卡萨 老兄
All right!
太好了
I like your squanch!
我喜欢你的屎瓜
Uh, Rick what exactly is "squanching"?
Rick 屎瓜究竟是什么意思
Morty, listen we've had a lot of really cool adventures over the last year,
Morty 听着 在过去的一年中我们经理过这么多超酷的历险
but it's time to relax.
现在是时候放松一下了
Yeah, if I relax now, there might not even be any more adventures!
如果我现在放松的话 估计以后我们就没法历险了
Jesus, Morty, you're bumming me out.
天哪 Morty 你愁死我了
Can't we just pretend like every thing's fine for a few hours,
在这几个小时内 咱们能不能假装什么事都没发生
enjoy ourselves, and then worry about all this later?
然后好好享受一下 所有事以后再说
Yeah, that's easy for you to say, Rick.
你说的容易啊 Rick
You know, you like not caring about stuff.
因为你什么都不在乎
You know, wh-wh-what's in this for me?
可我怎么办
Knock it off, Slow Mobius!
别捣乱 慢动作孟巴斯
Ha ha! sorry, dude! I'm just trying to show off my powers, bro!
哈哈 对不起 老兄 我就想秀一下我的超能力
I can't believe she's here.
不敢相信 她真的来了
Well, what are you doing standing here, Morty?
那你还傻站着干嘛Morty
Go. Talk to her.
去和他搭讪啊
Tonight, the only adventure you're on is your cusping manhood.
今夜 你的目标就是壮大自己的男子气概
Oh, Rose. Whee!
噢 Rose
Is that what I think it is?
这个 不会是我想的那个吧
Yes, every couple gets to re-create Jack's drowning at the end of the movie.
嗯 每对情侣都有机会重演Jack在海上淹死的桥段
It's so romantic.
太浪漫了
I can't wait to do that with beth.
我等不及和Beth一起经历
I don't know, Jerry.
我不明白 Jerry
With all due respect, it seems like your wife may not be that interested.
恕我直接 你老婆看起似不怎么感兴趣
Look!
快看
Iceberg, right ahead!
前方有冰山
The buffet is now closed.
自助餐现已关闭
Iceberg, right ahead! The buffet is now closed.
前方有冰山 自助餐现已关闭
Uh, sir?
长官
There's not a problem.
没有出现故障
What do you mean there's not a problem?
什么叫没有出现故障
The guidance system isn't putting us on a direct collision course.
制导系统没有把我们带入碰撞航线
This ship is about to completely miss the giant iceberg!
船就要错过冰山了
Well, do something!
快想办法
Steer into it!
转舵 撞上去
I'm trying!
我尽力
It's too late.
太迟了
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们 先生们
Don't brace yourselves.
不要振作起来
No! No! What happened?!
不 不 搞什么啊
Their rail system must have failed.
他们的制导系统坏了
Oh, my god! we're not gonna sink!
我的天啊 我们沉不了了
Totally gonna get laid tonight.
今晚一定要搞个女的
I like your feathers.
我喜欢你的羽毛
They are designed to attract the attention of the female.
它们就是为了吸引异性
It's working.
看来起作用了
Tammy, I should let you know
Tammy 我应该告诉你
I just got out of a highly intense soul bond with my previous spirit mate.
我刚与我的灵魂配偶结束了一段密切的结合
I'm not looking to get into a soul bond.
我不需要灵魂结合
I'm just looking for...
我需要的是
I believe birdperson can arrange that.
相信这个我能做到
Hey, Summer, haven't seen you at flute practice in a while.
Summer 好久没见你上长笛练习课了
Summer, don't tell me you're friends with her.
Summer 别告诉我你认识她
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
I don't even know what she's doing here.
我都不知道她来干嘛
Whoa. Not cool, Summer. This is a party.
这不行 Summer 这是个派对
Everybody should be welcome.
所有人都应该被受欢迎
Oh, great. Who invited Abradolph Lincoler?
麻烦了 是谁邀请的阿道夫·林肯勒?
I thought everyone was welcome.
不是所有人都应该被受欢迎的吗
It's not the same Summer.
这不一样
Lincoler is a crazed maniac
林肯勒是个疯子
just a misguided effort of mine to create a morally neutral super leader
他是由阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥和亚布拉罕林肯的基因混合创造出来的
by combing the DNA of Adolf Hitler and Abraham Lincoln.
道德中立的超级领袖
Turns out it just adds up to a lame, weird loser.
但结果却是一个差劲 神经的失败者
Rick, you brought me into this world, a suffering abomination tortured
Rick 你把我带到这世上 让我看到了这个苦难 罪恶的
by the duality of its being.
二次元世界
But I shall finally know peace when I watch the life drain from your wretched body!
或许我应该在你生命流逝中看到世界的和平
Whoa. What's up, man?
靠 你干什么 老兄
I have no quarrel with you, boy.
和你没关系 娃
"Boy"? What's that supposed to mean?
"娃" 你什么意思
It's just... look, I-I don't know how you thought I meant it, but...
只是 听着 我不是有意的 只是
Don't look at me, dude.
别看我 老哥
Look, I'm half-Abraham Lincoln, so
你瞧 我有一半是亚伯拉罕·林肯 所以
So I should get on my knees and kiss your ass?!
所以我应该跪在你面前 拍你马屁吗
Well, no, but... you know?
这 不是 但是 那个...
What do I know?
那个什么
That the third Reich will reign for a thousand years?
第三帝国将会统治一千年
Leave him alone, Brad.
别烦他 Brad
Stay out of this, Jessica!
闪一边去 Jessica
Kick his ass, Brad! Kick his ass!
打他 Brad 打他 打他
Kick his ass! Kick his ass!
打他 打他
Stupid!
蠢货
I just did you a favor, Morty.
我这是在帮你Morty
Sorry about all that.
不好意思让你看到了刚刚的局面
Rick has some really strange friends.
Rick的狐朋狗友可多了
Brad is such a jerk.
Brad简直就是个混球
He's always tyring to prove what a man he is.
整天想着该如何逞男人
I just want to find somebody nice and sweet.
我只想找个温柔体贴的男朋友罢了
Jessica, can I show you something?
Jessica 我带你去看些东西吧
Wow, look at all this stuff.
哇 瞧瞧这里的东西
Yeah. This is me and my Granda Rick's sci-fi workshop.
是啊 这里可是我和外公Rick的科学工作室
Check this out.
看看这个
It's beautiful.
好漂亮哦
You know, Jessica.
其实嘛 Jessica
There's something I've always wanted to tell you.
我有些想和你说却一直没说出口的话
What's that, Morty?
那是什么啊 Morty
I think that you're the most... No, that...
我觉得你是世界上 不 那个
Those weird sounds coming from the closet over there.
衣柜里好像传出了奇怪的声音
Oh My God. Hey, I'm squanching in here.
我的天哪 喂 我在这里屎瓜呢
Oh my god, that is so disgusting.
天哪 真是恶心透了
Ow... oh, oh, crap.
好痛 哦 啊 完了
Big star in the sky.
天上有硕大的行星
Oxygen-rich atmosphere.
供氧不成问题的大气层
Giant testicle monsters.
巨型的睾状怪物
We'll be fine. Let's party.
这里没问题 我们继续狂欢吧
I swear to god, Morty.
我对天发誓 Morty
If it weren't for the fact that everyone's still having a blast in there,
要不是里面那群人还在狂欢
I would be so furious with you right now.
我现在肯定在对你发火
Oh, man. You hear that, Morty.
听到了没 Morty
You really lucked out with Summer on that one.
你可真把Summer惹毛了
How are you guys not freaking out right now?
你们是怎么保持淡定的
The whole house is sitting in another dimension.
整栋屋子现在可都在异次元
I mean, what the hell are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办啊
Mom and dad are gonna kill us.
爸妈回来 会秒杀我们的
I'm losing it here, Rick. Relax, Morty, relax.
我要疯掉了啊 Rick 冷静 Morty 冷静
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
All we have to do is go out and find us some Kalaxian Crystals.
我们只要出去找些凯拉辛结晶回来就行了
Shit, mother f**kers.
我♥操♥
Kalaxian Crystals, Morty, just a few miles south of here.
Morty 这里以南几英里的地方就有凯拉辛结晶了
Ok, let's go then.
行 我们出发吧
We got to go get those crystals right now, Rick.
我们必须现在去找结晶 Rick
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表