Anyway, that’s how I escaped from space prison!
总之 我就是这么从太空监狱里逃出来的
Oh! Scary place.
啊 瘆人的地方
Wow, Rick! That’s -- That’s one -- one heck of a story.
哇 Rick 真是好一段故事啊
I sure do wish I could’ve been there to see it happen.
真希望我当时能在场目睹这一切
Oh, come on.
别扯淡了
Who wants to watch a mad scientist use handmade sci-fi tools
谁会想看一个疯子科学家用自♥制♥黑科技武器
to take out highly trained alien guards
撂倒精兵外星守卫的场面啊
when we can sit here and be a family at Shoney’s?
不如一家人在肖尼斯餐厅其乐融融
Dad, it’s great to have you back, no matter where we are.
爸爸 你能回来真是太好了 不管我们这是在哪儿
But wouldn’t you like to go home?
但是你难道不想回家吗
Emotionally speaking, honey, Shoney’s is my home.
宝贝儿 要说感情上 肖尼斯就是我的家
Yeah, but you just got out of prison.
好吧 但是你刚刚从监狱出来
I mean, how much of a step up from that is --
这儿也不比那儿好得了多少
Jerry, get out of the booth, take all your clothes off,
Jerry 从卡座站起来 脱掉全身衣服
and fold yourself 12 times.
对折自己十二次
You got it.
听你的
Six folds, huh?
只能对折六次是吧
W-What, have you guys got me in a Series 9000?
你们就把我关在一台9000系列析脑仪里吗
You cheap insect tucks didn’t think I was worth your best equipment?
你们这些贱胚虫子觉得我配不上你们最好的设备吗
[Chuckles] Man, I told the money bugs.
我都跟那些管钱的说了
I said, “You know who this guy is, right?
我说 "你们都知道他是谁 对吧
You want me to get intel out of the smartest mammal
若是想要我从银河里最聪明的哺乳动物那儿套情报
in the galaxy, you’d better give me a decent brainalyzer.”
你们最好给我配台先进的析脑仪"
Well, you might as well order some pancakes,
你是不是也点几个煎饼
because I don’t see the need to leave this part of my brain.
我反正是不急离开我脑里现在这个场景
Oh, I think you do.
怎么不急呢
Eventually, you’re either gonna relax your cerebellum...
毕竟要么是你放松你的小脑
Shoney’s. or the Series 9000 is going to turn it into mush.
放松我的肖尼斯 要么9000把你的脑子融掉
[ Farts] Relaxed enough? [Chuckles]
够放松了吗
l admire you, Rick. [ Farts]
我欣赏你 Rick
When I [ Farts I
当我
Rick, here’s [ Farts]
Rick 听我说
What’s going on?
进展怎么样
It’s hard to tell.He may have manifested some sort of butt.
尚不明朗 他好像臆想出了某种屁♥股♥
He can do that?
他还有这本事
He is the smartest man in the universe.
他可是宇宙里最聪明的人
I tell you, the Galactic Federation taking over Earth --
我跟你们讲 银河联邦接管地球
best thing that’s ever happened to this family.
就是我们家遇到过最好的事
I just got my sixth promotion this week,
这个星期我刚被提拔了第六次
and I still don’t know what I do.
而我都还不知道上班是干嘛
Who cares how high they promote you?
谁在乎你被提拔得多高啊
Everyone just gets paid in pills.
给所有人发的工资都是药丸
Well, when you’re not sure what you do for a living,
等你自己靠不知道干什么挣钱了
you can make your own rules.
你想干什么都随你
Summer, show your father some respect.
Summer 对你♥爸♥爸尊敬点儿
He’s pulling down a six-chewable-figure income.
他挣的可是六"味"数的收入呢
[ Glass shatters] I’ll get that in a moment.How are everyone’s pills?
待会儿我来收拾 大家的药丸味道怎么样
Oh, Morty, you’ve hardly touched your pills.
噢 Morty 你都没怎么吃你的药丸啊
I kind of had big pills for lunch, and I...
午餐药丸吃的有点儿多 而且我
wasn’t gonna eat any more pills.
再也不想吃药丸了
Thank you, Conroy.
我谢你啊 Conroy
You spoil us, Conroy.
你会宠坏我们的 Conroy
Grandpa Rick wouldn’t put up with this!
这要是外公绝对忍♥不了
STop saying his name. He abandoned us.
别提他的名字 他抛弃了我们
Willem Dafoe!
原来是Willem Dafoe!
T-That’s the guy I couldn’t think of this morning.
我 我今早想不起名字的就是这个人
Don’t make my mistake, Summer.
别重蹈我的覆辙 Summer
Don’t deify the people that leave you.
别神化弃你而去的人
You’ll end up a horse surgeon in a world controlled by aliens
你的下场就是个马外科医生 活在外星人统治的世界
whose medicine keeps horses... healthy forever.
而外星药物会让马儿们 永葆健康
Horses live longer than tortoises now!
现在马比王八命还长
Is that what you want for yourself?
你想要沦落于此吗
Maybe I just want you to care if I run away yelling!
也许我要的只是在我大叫着跑掉的时候你还会在乎
Who saved room for pill brülée?
谁要来些药丸布蕾
I can see why you chose this family-friendly restaurant
我能理解你为什么选了这间家庭餐厅
to represent your cerebellum.
来显现你的小脑
So safe, so comfortable, so Shoney’s.
给人安全感 又舒适温馨 很有肖尼斯的感觉
But admit it, Rick -- You’re going crazy cooped up in here.
但是承认吧 Rick 一直待在这儿你会疯掉的
Let’s go visit some memories.
我们去别的记忆里头逛逛吧
Oh, any particular ones?
哦 想看特定的哪一个吗
You want to see my first boner
你想看我第一次勃起吗
or should we go straight to the moment
还是要直接去看
I discovered interdimensional travel?
我发现次元穿越方法的那一刻
Ooh. Your little flappy doodles are twitching.
你那下垂的两根在抽呢
Does that mean you’re aroused,
这是性奋了
or did you just get a signal that one of your buddies found a grape?
还是你收到信♥号♥♥ 有同伴找到了一串葡萄
It’s arousal.
是兴奋
Yes, I’d like very much to visit the memory
是的 我很乐意去看看
of you inventing your portal gun.
你发明传送门枪的那段记忆
Yeah. Well, tough titties. [ Rumbling, glass breaking ]
你给我的山芋很烫手啊
There’s no tougher titty than a psychotic break, Rick.
有比神经崩溃更烫手的山芋吗 Rick
Well, that depends on who breaks first -- me or the titty.
好吧 那就要看是什么先崩溃了 我 还是 山芋
Someone special you remember?
这是某个你记忆里特别的人吗
Is that your memory of her out there --
你对她的记忆就放在这儿吗
between where you were on 9/11 and your favorite sports blooper?
排在911惊魂未定和最爱的体育糗事之间
If we stay here, you’ll die, along with all your memories.
如果我们呆在这儿 你会死的 同所有的记忆一起死去
If you take me where I want to go,
如果你带我去我想去的地方
she’ll be there, too, won’t she?
她也会在那儿 对吗
The day I invented the portal gun is the day I lost her.
我发明传送门枪的那天就是我失去她的那天
Oh, that sounds cool.
听起来不错啊
I can get what I want and you can say goodbye.
我能弄到我想要的 你也能道个别
[Sighs] Fine, but I’m driving.
好吧 但是我来开车
.as an excuse to strip away our freedom.
作为剥去我们自♥由♥的借口
Huh? What are you -- What are you doing?
你这是 你这是在干嘛
Grandpa Rick must have some secret lab, right?
外公肯定有秘密实验室 对吧
With, like, laser guns and jets packs and a space tank!
藏着镭射枪 喷气背包 还有太空坦克
And we can go break him out of prison!
然后我们可以去劫他出狱
Look at these dead flies!
你看这些死苍蝇
Maybe if we arrange them in a certain order,
说不定按照一定的顺序排列
it plays a hologram or it opens a secret door.
就会放一段全息图 或者打开一扇暗门
Summer, you’re freaking me out!
Summer 你吓着我了
I know things have changed a lot, and I know you miss Rick,
我知道世界变了样 也知道你想念Rick了
but getting him back wouldn’t make things better.
但是把他弄回来也不会有所好转
And, you know, we’re not doing so bad.
而且 我们过得也不算糟糕
We’re miserable, Morty!
过得糟糕透了 Morty
There’s a mandatory curfew, their weird calendar made me 47,
不仅强制宵禁 按他们奇怪的历法算起来我有47岁
and they weapon ized the Eiffel Tower!
埃菲尔铁塔被变成了武器
I like being 35. I-I can rent a car now.
我觉得35岁挺好 我 我现在都可以租车了
Because you suck!
因为你就是个烂人
You’ve been keeping your lip zipped about it since Grandpa got arrested,
外公被捕之后你就一言不发
but the fact is,you’re freaking stoked to bail on him.
甩掉了他你其实爽得不行
He bails on everybody!
是他甩掉了所有人
He bailed on Mom when she was a kid!
他甩掉了当时还是个小孩的妈妈
He -- He bailed on tiny planet!
他甩掉了小小星球
And in case I never made this clear to you, Summer,
如果我以前没说清楚 Summer
he bailed on you.
他也甩掉了你
He left you to rot in a world that he ruined
他把你撇在一个被他毁了的世界里自生自灭
because he doesn’t care!
因为他不在乎
Because nobody’s special to him, Summer,
因为他不在乎任何人 Summer
not even himself.
连他自己也不在乎
So if you really want your grandpa back, grab a shovel.
所以你要是真想找回你的外公 拿把铁锹
The one that won’t let you down is buried in your backyard!
不会让你失望的那个外公 就埋在你家后院里
You’re right!
你说对了
What?! No! I’m not right!
什么 不是 我才没说对
I-I was using ghoulish overkill!
说气话激你而已
Ghoulish overkill, Summer!
都是气话 Summer
Oh, God! Oh, God!
天呐 天呐
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪儿
To the day it all began and ended.
去所有一切开始的那天 也是终结的那天
The moment that changed everything.
所有事情转折的那一刻
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表