Hurry up, morty.
动作麻利点儿 Morty
Grandpa's about to un-freeze time.
外公马上就要解冻时间了
You really should be cleaning from top to bottom.
应该从上往下顺着清理
I know how to vacuum mom and dad, Summer.
我知道怎么用吸尘器清理爸妈好吧 Summer
I've been doing it for six months.
这活儿我都做了六个月了
Then you've been doing it wrong for six months.
那就说明你这六个月做的都是错的
Oh, my god, is that mildew?
那是发霉了吗
It's not my fault we froze time on a humid day.
又不是我要在这么潮的天冻结时间的
You have dropped so many balls, man.
瞧瞧你这事儿砸的
Do you ever get scared grandpa rick
你就不担心
Might make me his new sidekick?
我会成为Rick外公的新宠吗
What?! What kind of monster are you?
什么样的人有你这样丑恶的嘴脸
A competent one.
比你更称职的人呗
Who cares about the things you guys are talking about?
你俩瞎扯些什么
The whole point of freezing time was to stop giving a [bleep]
停止时间就是要你们少管些[哔]事儿
Put a shirt on your dumb dad,
给你那蠢爹套上件儿衣服
And let's get this dumb universe rolling.
让这蠢地方重新动起来吧
Let's do this thing.
走起
All right, listen, you two.
你俩听着
We froze time for a pretty long time,
咱们冻结了挺久的时间
So when I un-freeze it,
虽然解冻以后
The world's time is gonna be fine,
不会对世界的时间产生影响
But our time's gonna need a little time
但是咱们的时间需要花时间
To, you know, stabilize.
稳定下来
Our time is gonna be unstable?
我们的时间会变得不稳定
What does that even mean?
这话什么意思
It means relax and stop being a pussy, Morty.
意思就是放松 别耸
Uh, I thought you learned that by now.
我还以为这点道理你们也该懂了
It also means don't touch your parents,
以及 千万不要和你们爸妈有肢体接触
Or we could shatter into countless theoretical shards.
不然我们可能会碎成无数的理论裂片
Wait a minute, what? And away we go!
等等你说什么 现在我们走起
Um... did we ever put that mattress under Mr.Benson?
我们是不是忘了给Benson先生在地上铺气垫了
Shhh. Shush, Morty.
嘘 嘘 Morty
...A thing or two about... wait, what?
好好教教你们 等等 怎么
Was the house...? When we pulled up,
这房♥子 我们停车的时候
I could have sworn the house was completely trashed.
这房♥子看着明明都废了
Negative visualization, Jerry.
是你消极的想象 Jerry
Explains a lot about where you're at.
可以很好地解释你消极的存在
Hi, sweetie. Hi, dad.
嗨亲爱的 嗨爸爸
Summer, morty, are you okay?
Summer Morty 你们还好吗
We, we just missed you a lot.
我们只是很想念你们
Yeah, we missed you so much.
没错 想死你们了
Too much to hug you, though.
思念之深 拥抱一下都不再能
Yeah, it would literally destroy them.
没错 抱一下可是真的会死人
Now, listen, why don't why don't wh-why don't
嘿 不不不不如
Why don't you guys go get a free sunday ice cream?
不如你们去吃个圣代冰激凌
Get out there and get some ice creams.
出去吃点冰激凌
Here's $500 cash in unmarked monies.
这是500美元现金
I'm just gonna put it on the floor
我现在放在地上
And kick it on over to ya.
给你踢过去
You guys go nuts. This better not be a bribe.
你俩爽去吧 你最好别是在贿赂我
If I find a single thing out of place in this house,
如果我发现♥房♥♥子里有一丁点儿不对的地方
My love of ice cream won't save you.
我再爱吃冰激凌也没用
I'll get my jacket.
我去拿我的外套
Sweetie, is your shirt on backwards?
亲爱的 你的上衣是不是穿反了
Yeah. I like it this way.
没错 我就喜欢这么穿
I'm not stupid.
你当我傻
Phew! Oh.
呼 噢
Man, that guy is the Redgren Grumbholdt
这哥们儿 也真是
Of pretending he knows what's going on.
不懂装懂届的慕容不输
oh, you agree, huh? it's funny.
你们也这么觉得 真逗
You like that redgren grumbholdt reference?
还挺喜欢这个梗的哈
Yeah. Well, guess what? I made him up.
这人是我编的
You really are your father's children.
你们真不愧是你们老爹的娃
Think for yourselves. Don't be sheep.
学会自己动动脑子 别当墙头草
God, I feel terrible.
老天 感觉真糟
Yep, it really makes you appreciate
没错 领会到
How fickle the universe can be.
世事无常了吧
One minute you're falling off a roof for six months,
前一秒 你从屋顶上摔下来摔了六个月
The next minute, bam!
下一秒 啪叽
Uh, just to be clear, it was Summer's job
澄清一下 放气垫是
To put the mattress under
Summer的活儿
Uh, what? It was your job, Morty.
拜托 那是你的活儿 Morty
Nuhuh! yuhhuh!
乱说 明明就是
Actually, sorry, Summer.
不好意思Summer
I got to back the "M" Bomb on this one.
这次我站莫兄这边
I remember the conversation.
那次咋说的我还记得
We told morty to replace all the bank's money with cookies.
Morty负责把银行的钱换成饼干
Your job was to put the mattress under mr. Benson.
你负责把气垫放在Benson先生楼下
Boom! In your face, summer!
哈 傻眼了吧Summer
You really dropped the ball, man.
瞧你这事儿砸的
Shut up, Morty, you vindictive little turd!
闭嘴 你这小肚鸡肠的逼崽子
You shut up, you big female asshole!
你闭嘴 你个大母王八
Hey, don't shove me!
别推我
I didn't! You didn't what?
我没有 什么你没有
What's your problem? What's yours?
你什么毛病 你又是什么毛病
Shut up! You shut up!
闭嘴 你才闭嘴
whwhoa, whoa!
嗷 噢
What the hell, hell, hell, hell, hell?
搞什么鬼鬼鬼鬼鬼
Oh, god. Oh, no. What did you guys just do?
你们搞什么
What did who do?
你说谁
Wait, what am I saying?
等等 我在说什么
Were either of you guys uncertain about anything just now?
刚才是不是有谁有什么不确定的事儿
Oh, man, I don't feel good.
天 我感觉好难受
Am I talking right now?
我在说话吗
Wait, who said that?
谁在说话
All right, both of you just don't move.
你们俩听好 先别动
Don't speak, don't think. I have to check something.
别说话 也别瞎想 我去检查检查
What'd you do, Morty? I'm gonna help grandpa.
你干了啥 Morty 我要去帮外公的忙
I'll see if he needs help. What do you mean you're gonna help him?
我去看看他要不要帮忙 你说要去帮忙是什么意思
What's happening, grandpa? What's going on, Rick?
怎么了 外公 发生什么了 Rick
Sh-sh-shut up.
闭闭闭嘴
Oh, crap, are you kidding me? Two dots?
妈的 开什么玩笑 两个点
This never needs to be more than one dot.
就不该多于一个点的
The two of you made us uncertain!
你俩把我们搞得"不确定"了
What are you talking about? What's that mean?
你在说啥 什么意思
English, please. English?
说人话好吗 说人话
Our time is fractured.
我们的时间分♥裂♥了
You two somehow created a feedback loop of uncertainty
你们俩不知怎么弄出了一个不确定性的反馈环
that split our reality into two equally possible impossibilities.
我们的现实被劈成了两个具有同等可能性的不可能现实
W-we're exactly like a man capable of sustaining
就好比一个男的 能够保持
A platonic friendship with an attractive female co-worker.
和漂亮女同事的纯洁友谊一样
We're entirely hypothetical.
我们现在存在于理论上
But I thought there were infinite time lines?
可是我以为时间线是无限多的啊
We're not on any time line, dummy.
我们不属于任何一条时间线 傻子
Look.
瞧瞧
Oh, my god!
我个天
Are those cats?
那些是猫吗
I assume they're Schroedinger's cats.
应该是薛定谔的猫
Or, actually, I assume they both are and aren't,
或者应该说既"是"又"不是"
just like us.
就像我们一样
Is the world gone? Is the world gone?
世界消失了吗 世界消失了吗
Where are mom and dad? What about mom and dad?
爸妈在哪儿 那爸妈呢
Mom and dad? Get your head out of your family's ass.
爸妈 这个节骨眼别想着家里人了
The three of us are lost in a timeless oblivion.
我们掉进了时间被湮没的空无里
Your parents get to exist.
你们的爹妈好好地存在着
They're probably living it up in some pointless,
这天过完说不定又给他们的[哔]婚姻
Grounded story about their [bleep] marriage.
添上一条烂俗轶事呢
Cold stone creamery is the best.
酷圣石的冰激凌最好吃了
What should we do with our remaining $20?
还剩下二十块钱 该怎么花呢
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表