What?
干嘛
Why are you looking at me?
盯着我♥干♥嘛
You want to go outside?
你想出去么
Outside?
想出去吗
Outside?
想不想啊
Are you kidding me?! Come on!
开什么玩笑 靠
Oh, my god.
天啊
W-what's wrong?
怎么了
Your idiot dog!
你的蠢狗
Oh, he he didn't mean it, dad.
他不是故意的 爸
D-did you, Snuffles? You're a good boy.
对吧 嗅嗅 好孩子
Don't praise him now, Morty!
先别表扬他 Morty
He just peed on the carpet!
他刚尿在地毯上了
Bad dog! Bad!
坏狗狗
Morty, come on. I need your help tonight.
Morty 快来 我今晚要你帮忙
Hey, wait, hold on a second, Rick.
等下 Rick
You wouldn't by any chance have some sort of crazy science thing
你不会碰巧有什么能让这狗
You could whip up that might help make this dog a little smarter, would you?
更聪明的科学发明吧
I thought the whole point of having a dog was to feel superior, Jerry.
养狗的目的不就是为了有优越感吗 Jerry
If I were you, I wouldn't pull that thread.
我要是你 就不会想做这事
Come on, Morty.
走 Morty
Listen, Rick, if you're gonna stay here rent-free
Rick 要是你想继续在这儿白住
And use my son for your stupid science, the least you could do
拉我儿子帮你搞啥破科学 至少你
Is put a little bit of it to use for the family.
要帮这家里做点事吧
You make that dog smart or...
你不把狗弄聪明点
Morty's grounded!
我就禁足Morty
Aw, man!
噢 不要
Boy, you really got me up against a wall this time, Jerry.
那你真是让我别无他法了 Jerry
All right, Ruffles
好吧 皱皱
What's his name?
他叫啥来着
Snuffles.
嗅嗅
Snuffles, shake.
嗅嗅 握手
Roll over.
打滚
Go to the bathroom.
去上厕所
Holy crap! No way.
妈啦 我的天
Yeah, you're at the top of your game now, Jerry.
这下你满意了吧 Jerry
Have fun.
玩得开心
Come on, Morty.
我们走 Morty
That was fantastic, Rick!
太神奇啦 Rick
Yeah, morty, if you like that.
如果你喜欢那玩意儿的话
boy, you're you're really going to flip your lid over this one.
这个一定能让你大吃一惊
W-w-w-what is it?
这是啥
It's a device, Morty,
Morty 只要把这个设备
That when you put it in your ear, you can enter people's dreams, Morty.
放进你的耳朵里 就能进入别人的梦里
It's just like that movie that you keep crowing about.
就跟你老说的那电影一样
You talking about "Inception"?
《盗梦空间》吗
That's right, Morty.
没错 Morty
This is gonna be a lot like that, except, you know, it's gonna maybe make sense.
和那个差不多 但是这个不扯
"Inception" Made sense.
《盗梦空间》也不扯好吗
You don't have to try to impress me, Morty.
你不用跟我说这些 Morty
Listen, tonight we're gonna go into the home of your math teacher, Mr. Goldenfold, and
今晚我们去你数学老师Goldfold先生家
We're g we're gonna incept the idea in his brain to give you a's in math, Morty.
将你数学得A的想法植入他脑子里
That way you can, you know
这样你就
Y-you're gonna help me with my science, Morty, all the time.
你就能天天帮我搞科学了
Geez, Rick, in the time it took you to make this thing,
Rick 你花时间在搞这种发明
couldn't you have just, you know, helped me with my homework?
就不能直接帮我把作业做了吗
Are you listening to me, morty?
你有好好听我说的话吗
Homework is stupid. The whole point is to get less of it.
作业有害智商 少做才是正解
J-j come on, let j let's just get over there and deal with this thing.
走 我们快过去把事情办了
W-we're gonna incept your teacher.
去你老师的梦里
Y-y-y-y-y-you're frustrating me.
别说扫兴话了
You don't know me!
你根本不认识我
Nice, Mrs. Pancakes real nice.
好啊 Pancakes太太 好极了啊
Next week on "The days and nights of Mrs. Pancakes"...
下一周的《Pancakes太太的日日夜夜》
You don't know me!
你根本不认识我
Then let me get to know yo, damn it!
那他妈就让我好好地认识认识你
Uh-oh! Spoilers!
不好 剧透
I'm a full season behind.
我落了一季没看呢
Wow, Rick, I can't believe we're sitting around, standing around in Mr. Goldenfold's house.
Rick 我们居然就这么跑到我老师的房♥子里来了
It's really weird.
太诡异了
It's about to get a whole lot weirder, Morty.
马上就会更诡异了 Morty
Wheat thins. Wheat thins.
麦脆片 麦脆片
I'll take two.
给我来两份
Oh, I think you've had enough, sir.
我觉得你吃得够多了 先生
You don't know me.
你又不认识我
All right, Morty, time to make our move.
好了 Morty 是时候动手了
Make it bounce.
弹一弹
No, you didn't.
哎呀
Oh, jiggle it now.
抖一抖
You better stop with that.
快住手了啦
Allahu akbar!
真♥主♥至上
We're gonna take control of this plane!
这飞机是我们的了
We're gonna 9/11 it unless Morty Smith gets better grades in math!
如果不给Morty Smith更好的数学成绩 我们就重演911
Hey! I said nobody move, buddy!
嘿 说了不许动
The name's not buddy.
我不叫"嘿"
It's Goldenfold.
我叫Goldenfold
Nice to wheat you!
吃我麦脆片
Take cover, Morty!
找掩护 Morty
Ooh!
嗷
Goldenfold's got more control here than I anticipated.
我没想到Goldenfold这么厉害
I mean, the guy teaches high-school math.
这人不是高中数学老师吗
I-I-I-I didn't take him for an active dreamer.
没想到他在梦里这么有主动权
We got to take him out so he wakes up, Morty.
我们得干掉他让他醒过来
But we can't get killed.
但我们不能死
If you get killed in someone else's dream, you die for real, Morty.
如果你在别人梦里被杀掉 你就真的死了
What?! Are you kidding me?!
啥 你说啥
Don't be a baby!
怂什么
You avoid getting shot in real life all the time, Morty.
现实生活中不是躲过不少子弹吗
Just do the same thing here, and we'll be fine!
在这儿也一样躲 不就没事了
Now bring me my slippers.
帮我把拖鞋拿来
Now, be my footstool, snuffles.
嗅嗅 来帮我垫脚
This is what I'm talking about.
这才对嘛
This is a dog.
这才叫狗狗
Oh, yeah. This should play out just fine.
嗯哼 这样挺好的
You said the same thing, equally sarcastically, at our wedding
我们婚礼上你就说了这句话 连讽刺的语气都一样
and guess what.
结果呢
Oh, my god. He's trying to tell us something.
天啊 他想和我们说话
That is so awesome.
太棒了
Aw, he's saying "I love lasagna."
他在说"我爱千层面"
He's saying "I love Obama."
他在说"我爱奥巴马"
So cute!
好可爱哎
I'm posting this online, like, right now.
我要传到网上去 现在就去
I should call Bob Saget.
我要给Bob Saget打电♥话♥
Is that still a thing?
那节目还在吗
Hmm?
嗯
Goldenfold, we're coming out!
Goldenfold 我们出来了
We just want to talk!
咱们得谈谈
Why would I negotiate with you?
你们凭什么跟我谈条件
Because we're both rational adults that don't want anything bad to happen.
咱都是明白人 不想闹得最后没法收拾
And because I have a human shield.
况且 我还有肉盾
Mrs. Pancakes!
Pancakes太太
Oh, no, Morty. His subconscious is panicking.
不好 他的潜意识开始恐慌了
Run!
快跑啊
Relax, Morty.
冷静 Morty
Look! Mrs. Pancakes has a parachute.
看 Pancakes太太有降落伞
Come on!
快来
Hey, you don't know me!
嘿 你又不认识我
Oh, no, Rick, look!
Rick 看
Goldenfold landed the plane,
Goldenfold 把飞机降落了
And he's created a mechanical arm to pluck Mrs. Pancakes out of the air
他造了个机械手臂来 接住Pancakes太太
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表