Tenssica.
十ssica
Okay, good.
很好
It's time for the quiz.
现在小测验
Yeah, you know what?! Aw, too bad!
叫鬼啊
Tough!
乖乖写
First row, take one.
第一排拿一张
Pass it back for me.
剩下的往后传
The stakes are high in this room.
这里竞争是很激烈的
There's crucial things happening here every day.
每天都有生死攸关的事发生
People getting smarter.
有人越来越聪明
Some of y'all getting dumber.
有人越来越蠢
Some of y'all ain't gonna see 3:00.
有的人根本看不到三点的太阳
Hi, Morty.
嗨 Morty
Whoa!
哇哦
Hi, Jessica.
嗨 Jessica
Can I show these to you?
想看看吗
Wow.
哇
Th-they're both great.
棒极了耶
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what I named these?
你知道我管它们叫啥吗
My little morties.
我的小Motry
Uh, that's flattering... and a little weird.
好荣幸 但有点诡异
Do you know what I want you to do with them?
知道我想让你干嘛吗
Rename them?
重新取个名字
Squeeze them.
好好捏
Manhandle them.
使劲揉
Give them the business.
大力不要停
See if you can shuffle them. I mean, really get in there and knock them around.
好好让它们爽一爽
No wrong answers.
怎样都可以
Wow.
哇
Well, okay, Jessica.
好吧 Jessica
L-let's give this a shot.
我试试吧
Mm.
嗯
Oh, Morty.
Morty
What are you doing to me?
你在对我做什么
Uh, I-I'm just doing my best.
我在努力了
Morty!
Morty
What are you doing to me?!
你在对我做什么
Jessica.
Jessica
Morty!
Morty
Jessica.
Jessica
Five more minutes of this,
再来五分钟
And I'm gonna get mad.
我就要生气了
Je-jessica.
Jessica
Jessica.
Jessica
Not my fault this is happening.
这可不是我的错
Well, well, well.
看呐
Uh, morning, Frank.
Frank 早上好
"Morning"? What was what is that supposed to mean?
"早上好" 你什么意思
You making fun of me?
你在取笑我吗
Are you trying to say my family's poor?
你这是在暗示我家里穷吗
Oh, geez, frank. I don't know if a knife is necessary.
Frank 没必要动刀子吧
I mean, you know, y-you kind of had things handled without it.
不用刀子也能搞定啊
You telling me how to bully now?
轮得到你来教我吗
Big mistake, Morty.
这你就错了 Morty
And now I'm gonna cut you, 'cause my family's rich.
现在我要砍了你 因为我家有钱
There you are, Morty.
你在这儿啊 Morty
Listen to me.
听我说
I got an errand to run in a whole different dimension.
我要去另外一个次元办点事儿
I need an extra pair of hands.
我需要帮手
Oh, geez, Rick. W-what'd you do to frank?
天啊 Rick 你把Frank咋了
It's pretty obvious, Morty. I froze him.
很明显啊Morty 我把他冻住了
Now listen. I need your help, morty.
我需要你帮忙
I mean, we got we got to get get the hell out of here
我们赶紧离离离开这儿
And go take care of business.
去办事儿
It's important. Come on, morty.
很重要 快来 Morty
I don't know, rick.
我不知道 Rick
I-I can't leave school again.
我不能再逃学了
Do you have any concept of how much higher the stakes get out there, Morty?
你知道去那边有多危险吗
What do you think? I can just do it all by myself?
你觉得我一个人能行吗
Come on!
快来
Aw, geez. Okay.
好吧
I guess I can skip history.
我或许可以翘一节历史
What about Frank?
Frank咋办
I mean, shouldn't you unfreeze him?
你是不是该给他解冻
I'll do it later, Morty.
等会儿再说
He'll be fine.
他没事的
Let's go.
我们走
Oh, my god. I'm about to walk past frank Palicky.
天 我要遇上Frank Palicky了
This is the story we'll be telling our children.
这就是以后讲给我们孩子听的邂逅啊
Hi, Frank.
嗨Frank
Aah!
啊
Scalpel.
手术刀
Scalpel.
给
Knock, knock.
咚咚咚
Jerry?
Jerry
My manager gave me an hour for lunch, and I thought,
经理给了一小时的午餐时间
"Hey, why not swing by where your wife works?"
我就想"干嘛不来我老婆上班的地方看看呢"
We're losing him.
它快不行了
Okay, he's back.
好了 稳住了
Jerry, please tell me you're here for an incredibly urgent reason.
Jerry 请务必告诉我你有非来不可的理由
Well, it's lunch.
午餐啊
I mean, it's one of three meals that have existed for millennia.
数千年来的三餐之一啊
Losing him.
不行了
Stabilized.
稳定了
Okay, I only ask, Jerry, because, as you know, my job involves performing heart surgery.
Jerry你知道我这么说 是因为我的工作是心外科手术吧
Well, yeah, on horses.
是啊是啊 给马做的
Excuse me?
你说啥
Okay. Let's not rehash that fight.
好吧 这个问题咱别再吵了
I sense that you're busy and will now be on my way.
我明白你很忙 我这就走
Whoa!
哇哦
What is this on the floor?
地上这是啥呀
Some kind of literature for a really nice-looking nursing home.
这家养老院看着真是好啊
Hey, honey, crazy idea bad pitch let's put your dad here.
亲爱的 突发奇想 咱把你♥爸♥送进去吧
Let's put your dad in a nursing home.
把你♥爸♥送进养老院吧
We're losing him.
不行了
Hey, Tom. We know when we're losing him.
Tom 我知道它快不行了
We can hear the beeps!
这哔哔叫我听得见
There she is. All right. Come on, Morty. Let's go.
好了 来吧 Morty 我们走
Oh, geez. Okay.
好吧
Oh, man, Rick.
天啊 Rick
What is this place?
这是个啥地方
It's dimension 35c, and it's got the perfect climate conditions for a special type of
这是35c次元 这儿的气候非常适合一种特殊的树
Tree, morty, called a mega tree,
叫做奇异树
And there's fruit in those trees, and there's seeds in those fruits.
树上有果子 果子里有种子
I'm talking about mega seeds.
那就是奇异种
They're they're incredibly powerful, and I need them to help me with my research, Morty.
这种种子非常强大 我的研究需要这些种子
Oh, man, Rick. I'm looking around this place,
Rick 我看了下四周
And I'm starting to work up some anxiety about this whole thing.
总觉得有点怕怕的呢
All right. All right.
好吧好吧
Calm down. Listen to me, morty.
冷静点 听我说 Morty
I know that new situations can be intimidating.
我知道人在新环境里会感到不安
You're looking around, and it's all scary and different, but,
你看周围 又吓人又陌生
You know, m-meeting them head on, charging right into them like a bull
迎头而上 像一头公牛一样冲过去
that's how we grow as people.
这样人才能成长
I'm no stranger to scary situations.
我经常遇到可怕的事
I deal with them all the time.
我一直在和它们打交道
Now, if you just stick with me, Morty,
你跟着我
we're gonna be... Holy crap, Morty, run!
我们一定会 妈呀 快跑 Morty
I never seen that thing before in my life.
我这辈子都没见过这玩意儿
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表