Well, at least I didn't really crap my pants.
不过至少我没有真的拉在裤子里吧
No, no, that happened before you went to sleep, Morty.
不 这事儿是真的 在你睡着之前就拉了
You're sleeping in your crap right now.
你现在就睡在你的屎里呢
Out of all the things that happened to you,
唯一一件确确实实发生了的事
that was the only real thing that, you know, is that you crapped your pants.
就是你拉在裤子里了
I mean, it's a mess out there.
简直一团糟
I got some on my hands, Morty,
还有些沾到我手上了
And then I got it on the dream inceptor, and a piece fell in my mouth.
然后我给弄到梦境植入器上了 还有一坨掉进了我的嘴里
Aw, man, geez! Seriously?
天啊 不是吧
Look, d-d-d-don't worry about it, Morty.
别管了 Morty
Here, here take these, Morty. Take these.
来把这个吃了
Are these pills supposed to wake me up, or something?
这些药能让我醒过来还是怎么的
Close.
差不多吧
It's gonna make your kidneys shut down.
这个会让你的肾功能停止
What?!
啥
It's necessary for the plan, Morty.
这是为了我们的计划 Morty
Don't even trip, dawg.
别担心 哥们儿
It's pretty bad, Emperor Snowball.
情况很糟 雪球陛下
We're gonna need to do another operation.
我们还需要做一次手术
Anything.
不惜一切
Anything for my precious Morty.
不惜一切代价救回我的宝贝Morty
Sir, as your accountant, I must advise you that
作为您的会计师 我必须告诉您
these medical expenses are putting you in serious financial jeopardy.
这些医疗支出会让您的财政到达岌岌可危的地步
You could lose your kingdom.
您可能会失去您的帝国
To hell with my kingdom, bean counter.
去他的帝国 斤斤计较的会计
I would trade it all for my human's health and happiness.
我愿意牺牲这一切 来换得这个人类的健康和幸福
Do you think they would have done this for us?
你觉得他们会为我们做到这一步吗
We are not them!
我们又不是他们
We are not... them.
我们不是 他们
Assemble the troops.
召集军队
I've made a decision.
我做了一个决定
Taking over the human's world
占领人类世界
will lead to nothing but more heartbreak, more cruelty.
只会造成更多的残忍♥与伤痛
Instead, we will go to a new world and colonize it with a society of intelligent dogs.
所以我们决定去新世界建立一个智慧狗类的社会
One that will not make the same mistakes as humanity
我们不会再犯人类的错误
and one where pet insurance will be mandatory.
并且会有强制宠物保险
I'm gonna miss you, Snowball.
我会想你的 雪球
You can call me Snuffles, Morty
你可以叫我嗅嗅 Morty
and I'm going to miss you, too, very much.
我也会想你的 非常想念
Jerry?
Jerry
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just like the end of "Old Yeller."
就和《老黄狗》的结局一样
Oh, Jerry. You mean because it had dogs in it.
你这么说是因为里面也有狗吧
Wow! A whole world populated by intelligent dogs.
一个智慧狗类居住的世界
I wonder what it'll be like, Rick.
我好想知道会是什么样啊 Rick
I think it will be great, Morty.
我觉得肯定很棒 Morty
You know, it's g I-I-I-I-it could be developed in-into
可以发展成一个
a very satisfying project for people of all ages.
很好的全年龄向节目啊
I mean, I'd watch it, Morty, for at least 11 minutes a pop.
我每一集至少愿意看十一分钟
You know, may-maybe they'll do it board-driven.
说不定还能有分镜脚本
You know, that's a real comforting idea, Rick.
这个想法很令人欣慰啊 Rick
What do you know, Morty?
你知道什么呢 Morty
What do you know?
你又知道啥呢
Hi, guys.
嗨 大家好
I'm your new teacher for scary class.
我是你们恐怖课的新老师
My name is Scary Mr. Johnson.
我叫恐怖Johnson
Uh, actually, you know what?
其实吧
That's my dad's name, so why don't you just call me Scary Glenn, yeah?
这是我爸的名字 你们干脆叫我恐怖Glenn好了
So, anyway, I understand your previous teacher
我知道你们之前的老师
was having you work on fundamentals of fear.
让你们学恐怖基本原理
Which is... what is that?
那是啥玩意儿啊
You know? So, uh, here here's what I say
要我说的话
you can't learn anything
你啥也学不会
until you learn... how to chill.
除非你学会放松
This is how you dream, bitch.
这才叫做梦嘛 贱♥人♥
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表