Whiteness
白色
pure whiteness.
纯白色
You're my best friend, Jerry Smith.
你是我最好的朋友 Jerry Smith
I love doing cocaine with you.
我喜欢和你一起吸可♥卡♥因♥
Whoa, I love doing cocaine with you too, johnny Depp.
哇 我也喜欢和你一起吸可♥卡♥因♥ 约翰尼迪普
Haven't we spent enough time on you?
你还没看够吗
I'm performing surgery…but not
我正在做手术 但是
On a horse - on a human.
不是给马 是给人做
That's great, Beth.
太好了 Beth
You always wanted to be a real surgeon.
你一直想当个真正的外科医生
I am a real surgeon.
我就是真正的外科医生
Um... Summer's turn.
呃 到你了 Summer
Finally.
终于到我了
I don't see anything.
什么都看不到
Well, you should select different timeline.
你换一个时空试试
I mean, if your father and I achieved our dreams,
如果这个世界里我和你♥爸♥爸都实现了自己的梦
There's a chance you aren't even born.
那就说明你有可能根本就没有出生
That came out wrong. That came out very wrong.
我说出来就后悔了
Fine.
很好
I'll find a world where you bothered to have me.
我换一个你们不嫌我多余的时空
We're playing Yahtzee.
我们在玩快艇骰子
Yahtzee's fun. We love Yahzee.
快艇骰子好 我们都爱玩快艇骰子
It's a fun game for fun families.
好家庭玩好游戏
Hey, could I get those goggles back for a second?
嗨 把眼镜再给我玩会儿
It's a 45 horsepower with antilock brakes,
这台车具有功率为45马力的引擎和防抱死刹车系统
And it's the official car of "Mr. Sneezy 3D".
并且是"喷嚏先生3D版"的官方用车
It's the brand new sneezy XL.
它是全新的喷嚏第40代产品
The horn, when you honk it,
当你按下喇叭的时候
Makes a sneeze noise.
会发出打喷嚏的声音
It's polite, it's right,
它文雅 恰到好处
and it's sneezy, dezzy, Mc…deluxe.
它很喷嚏 很华丽 Mc 奢华(似乎是押韵接不下去了)
I'm Mr. Sneezy.
我是喷嚏先生
Huh, seems like TV from other dimensions has a somewhat looser feel to it.
貌似其他次元的电视感觉稍微随意一点
Yeah, it's got an almost improvisational tone.
没错 这几乎是即兴表演的口气
It's in theaters now.
各院线正在热播的电影
Coming this summer.
今夏即将上映
Two brothers in a van,
货车中的两兄弟
and then a meteor hits.
遭遇流星撞击
And they ran as fast as they could
于是他们拼命想要摆脱
from giant cat monsters.
巨猫怪的威胁
And then a giant tornado came.
然后巨型龙♥卷♥风♥侵袭
And that's when things got knocked into 12th gear.
就在这时 事态发展到了十二档
A Mexican armada shows up,
一个墨西哥舰队出现了
With weapons made from t-tomatoes.
装备着番 番茄制成的武器
And you better bet your bottom dollar
你最好赌上全部家当
that these two brothers know how to handle business in
相信两兄弟有办法应对这
"alien invasion tomato monster Mexican armada brothers,"
"外星人入侵番茄怪兽墨西哥舰队
"who are just regular brothers, running in a van from an asteroid and all sort of things: The movie."
驾货车躲避流星和各种东西的普通兄弟 大电影"
Hold on. There's more.
等等 还不止这些
Old women are coming, and they're also in the movie.
一些老女人也将要在电影中现身
And they're gonna come and cross attack these two brothers.
他们将交叉进攻这两兄弟
But let's get back to the brothers,
但让我们回到两兄弟
because they're...they have a strong bond.
因为他们是 他们兄弟齐心
You don't want to know about it here,
你现在还不想知道
but I'll tell you one thing.
但我要告诉你一件事
The moon. It comes crashing into earth.
月亮 它撞向了地球
And what do you do then?
如果是你你要怎么办
It's two brothers and-and they're gonna...
这就是两兄弟 而且他们将要
it's called "two brothers".
这部电影叫做"两兄弟"
"two brothers"
"两兄弟"
It's just called "two brothers."
就叫"两兄弟"
Holy crap.
妈呀
I am winning a Nobel Prize.
我得诺贝尔奖了
Come on. Time's up.
好了 时间到了
I'm taming a lion.
我在驯狮子
No, wait.
不 等等
There are film cameras.
有摄像机
I might be a lion tamer in a movie.
我可能是在电影里演个驯狮员
You get the idea. I work with lions.
懂我意思就行了 我和狮子一起工作
Ohh, we're not playing yahtzee.
我们没在玩快艇骰子
We're playing chutes and ladders.
我们在玩滑道和梯子
Seems like when I exist,
好像我存在的时候
life gets a little more...I don't know...predictable?
生活就变得更 我也不知道 有规律可循了
When two people create a life together,
当两个人共同创造了另一个生命的时候
they set aside their previous lives as individuals.
他们就会把以前作为独♥立♥个体的生活放在一边
Give me a break.
得了吧
We're not heroes for having unprotected sex on prom night.
说得这么冠冕堂皇 我们只是毕业舞会晚上没做保护措施上♥床♥了
Oh, I get it.
哦 我懂了
Now that you know you could have had it better,
因为你知道你本可以过得更好
you resent me for holding you back.
所以你愤恨我拖了你的后腿
Well, now that we know you think the tables are turning,
如果你觉得现在我们俩立场互换了
we know you thought there were unturned tables.
那就是变相承认 你以前觉得我拖累了你
What are you talking about?
你究竟在说什么
All this time, you've been thinking,
这么久以来 你都在想
"what if that loser, Jerry, hadn't talked me out of the abortion?"
"如果当初我没有因为Jerry那个屌♥丝而放弃堕胎会怎么样"
Um… Well, now you know, you'd be a doctor.
呃 现在你知道了 你会成为一个医生
You'd also be drinking wine alone in a house full of exotic birds.
你还会在充满奇异禽鸟的房♥间里自斟自饮
And I'd be on dicaprio's yacht,
而我将会在迪卡普里奥的游艇上
banging Kristen Stewart.
和Kristen Stewart打炮
You thought about getting an abortion?
你们居然想过堕胎
Everyone thinks about it.
每个人都想过好么
Obviously, I'm the version of me that didn't do it,
显而易见 这个版本的我没有堕胎
so you're welcome.
所以不用谢
Yeah, you're welcome.
没错 不谢
Yeah, thank you guys so much.
真太谢谢你们了
It's real treat
我真幸运
to be raised by parents
能被逼不得已才在一起
that forced themselves to be together instead of being happy.
而不是出于幸福结婚的父母养大
Hey, do we have any wafer cookies?
嘿 我们还有威化饼干吗
Mmm!
好吃
Oh, boy.
哦 天啊
Looks like you guys have been checking out alternate lives
看来你们看过了另一种生活方式
and realizing you don't have it as good, huh?
然后发现自己过得不够好 是吗
That's too bad.
太悲哀了
You know, me and Morty are having a blast.
我和Morty玩得可开心了
We just discovered a show called "Ball fondlers".
我们刚刚发现了一个叫"摸蛋人"的节目
I mean, I don't want to rub it in or anything,
我不想哪壶不开提哪壶
but you guys clearly backed the wrong conceptual horse.
但你们实在是压错宝了
I'm in heaven right now.
我简直身在天堂
This might be the best day of my life.
这可能是我这一生中最棒的一天了
So, now what do we do?
那我们现在怎么办
That show "Ball Fondlers" sounded kind of interesting.
那个叫"摸蛋人"的节目听起来挺有意思的
Dad!
爸爸
What?! They're having fun in there.
怎么了 他们那么开心
What do you guys want from me?
你们想让我怎么办
Every family on this block
这条街上的每家人
has to wonder if they're together by choice.
都会想知道他们在一起是不是出于自愿
Our family just has interdimensional goggles
但咱们家却有跨次元眼镜
to show us for a fact that we're not.
来证明我们不是自愿的
Well, I'm leaving.
够了 我要离开这个家
You can't leave.
你不能走
You're 17.
你才17岁
Yeah, and I'm not pregnant.
没错 而且我没有怀孕
I'm gonna have better judgment than you guys had at my age.
我做的判断一定会比你们当年的好
I'm gonna move to the southwest and...
我要搬去西南 然后
I don't know, do something with turquoise.
我不知道 做点跟绿松石有关的事
It's "Saturday Night Live"
这里是"周六夜现场"
Starring a piece of toast
领衔主演 一块吐司
two guys with handlebar mustaches
两个留八字胡的男人
a man painted silver who makes robot noises
一个涂成银色 发出机器人声音的男人
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表