Hey, Rick.
嗨 Rick
I have to make a project for the science fair this weekend.
周末有个科技展览 我必须要交个手工作业
You think you could help me out?
你能帮我吗
Whatever.
随便
Well, I mean, traditionally, science fairs are a father-son thing.
嗯 传统而言 科技展览应该是老爸和儿子的事
Well, scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing.
嗯 科学而言 传统是傻瓜的事
Morty, I think it would be fun for you to work on a science project with your dad.
Morty 我觉得你和你♥爸♥一起做科学作业应该挺有意思的
Un... Yeah, Dad.
噢 对啊 老爸
Why don't we do it together?
我们一起做怎么样
Yes!
太好了
You backed the right horse on this one, son.
儿子 找我就是找对人了
We'll get out the crayons, brew some coffee,
我们把蜡笔翻出来 喝点咖啡
and knock this thing out on two or three days.
两三天就能搞定
What is my purpose?
我存在的意义是什么
Pass the butter.
把黄油拿来
Thank you.
多谢
Dad, I need a ride to work.
老爸 开车送我去上班
Maybe Rick can give you a ride.
Rick可以送你
I'm helping Morty with science.
我要帮Morty搞科研
I'm busy.
我有事
Doing what?
什么事
Uh, anything else.
其他事
What is my purpose?
我存在的意义是什么
You pass butter.
递黄油
Oh, my god.
天啊
Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.
欢迎来到这个世界
Since when do you have a job?
你啥时候找到工作的
Since last week.
上个礼拜
It's part-time at this little vintage thrift store.
在二手古董店做兼♥职♥
My boss is this really smart, eccentric old man that treats me nice and values me.
我老板很聪明 很古怪 但是他对我很好
Meow.
咦噢
Can't wait to meet this fascinating character.
我到是要见见是何方神圣
Please don't.
千万别
Oh.
噢
Well, when did this stop being Jamba Juice?
这儿以前不是珍宝果汁店吗
I've just recently opened for business, mister, um,
我们刚刚开张
Goldenfold.
Goldenfold先生
You know my name?
你知道我名字
That's disarming.
真是倍感亲切
I also know you long for female company.
我还知道你渴望能有美人相伴
You know, it has been lonely since the divorce.
离婚后我一直很空虚
Some voids can't be filled with Jamba Juice.
珍宝果汁无法填补的空虚
This aftershave makes a man quite irresistible to women.
这须后水能让女人为你神魂颠倒
Free of charge.
不要钱
One never pays here -- not with money.
这里的东西要的都不是钱
Nothing to read into there. Thanks!
知道这么多久够了 谢了
Sorry I'm late, Mr.Needful.
对不起所需先生 我迟到了
This is my grandpa, Rick.
这是我外公 Rick
He was just leaving.
他马上就走
Tell me, Rick, what do you desire?
告诉我 Rick 你渴望什么
Eh, I make my own stuff.
我自给自足
So, what are you -- like, the Devil?
嗯 你是什么 魔鬼吗
What? Sorry?
什么 不好意思
I don't know. Story comes out of nowhere,
我也说不准 突然冒出来个商店
All the shit's old and creepy.
卖♥♥一些古怪的老玩意儿
Are you the Devil? A Demon? Leprechaun?
你是魔鬼吗 或者恶魔 矮妖
Grandpa Rick!
Rick外公
Hey, I'm not judging. Just like shoot straight.
我又没批评他 只是有话直说
I'm a man of science.
我毕竟是搞科学的
Ah, then perhaps you could make use of this.
噢 那你或许用得上这个
This microscope reveals things beyond comprehension.
这个显微镜能揭秘不可思议之物
Grandpa, go home and drink.
外公 回家喝你的酒
Why don't we do a model of the solar system?
我们做个太阳系模型怎么样
That's what my dad did with me when I was your age.
我像你这么的时候 我老爹就和我做这个
Oh, okay.
哦 好啊
You know, Rick's in his lab,
虽然Rick成天待在他的实验室
making cyborgs and wormholes and all that weird stuff,
搞些电子人啊 虫洞啊 那些奇怪的东西
but this is real science.
但这才是真正的科学
A man and his boy, making planets.
爸爸和儿子 一起造行星
Hey, how about we use a Ping-Pong ball for Pluto?
嘿 用乒乓球做冥王星怎么样
And then Jupiter...
然后木星
Uh, actually, I don't think Pluto is a Planet.
其实 冥王星好像不是行星
Of course Pluto is a planet, son.
儿子 冥王星当然是行星
I learned that in the third grade.
我三年级就知道了
Well, yeah, but you know they changed it.
啊 对 但是后来有人改了
Morty, nobody changed the planets.
Morty 行星这种事怎么会改呢
I just Googled it.
我刚在谷歌♥上查了
Pluto is not a planet.
冥王星不是行星
They changed it in 2006.
2006年就改了
Yeah, I heard about that, Morty.
对 这个我听说了
And I disagree.
但是我不同意
You disagree?
你不同意
That's right.
不同意
It's possible to disagree in science, Morty.
科学中产生分歧很正常 Morty
Pluto was a planet.
冥王星以前是行星
Some committee of fancy assholes disagree.
后来被一些自以为是的狗屁委员会否定了
I disagree back. Give me a Ping-Pong ball.
我否定回去 把乒乓球给我
Um, okay.
好
I-I just have to...
我 我要去
Go find Rick and go over my head about Pluto?
去找Rick 然后背着我说冥王星的事吗
No. Geez, I just got to go the bathroom. Damn.
不是 我只是要去厕所 神经
Oh. Okay, good.
哦 很好
This is gonna be fun.
这一定会很好玩的
Hey, Morty, let me let me let me
Morty 让我 让我
ask you a question real quick.
问你个问题
Does Evil exist, and if so,
这世上有邪力吗 如果有
can one detect and measure it?
有办法检测和测量吗
Um...
呃
Rhetorical question, Morty.
这是个设问句 Morty
The answer's "yes, you just have to be a genius."
答案是"有并且可以 只要你是天才"
Cute.
真赞
Your sister's boss give me a microscope
你姐的老板给了我这个显微镜
that would have made me retarded.
这东西会使让我变成弱智
Ooh. Oh, boy, Rick.
噢 噢 天啊 Rick
I'm don't think you're allowed to say that word, you know?
我觉得你不该用这个词
Morty, I'm not disparaging the differently abled.
Morty 我没有对残障人士不敬的意思
I'm stating the fact that if I had used this microscope,
我是在陈述事实 如果我用了这显微镜
it would have made me mentally retarded.
这东西就会使我的智商降低
Okay, yeah, but I don't think it's about logic, Rick.
Rick 我说的不是逻辑问题
I think the word has just become a symbolic issue for powerful groups
我觉得这个词已经变成了某些自己以为是的政♥治♥集团
that feel like they're doing the right thing.
拿来说事儿的东西了
That's retarded.
真扯淡
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说什么
Apparently, nothing.
显然 啥都没说
You asked him if Pluto is planet, didn't you?
你问他冥王星是不是行星了对吧
No! It's not.
没有 不是
Shut up, Rick.
闭嘴 Rick
Whoa.
哇啊
I don't care what anyone says.
我不管别人说什么
If it can be a planet, it can be a planet again.
如果它以前可以是行星 那现在也可以
Planet, planet, planet, planet.
行星 行星 行星 行星
Stay scientific, Jerry.
科学一点吧 Jerry
This aftershave made women want me,
这瓶须后水的确让女人为我倾倒
but it also made me impotent!
但它也让我阳痿了
A price for everything, Mr. Goldenfold.
做任何事都要付出代价的 Goldenfold先生
A price for everything.
任何事情都有代价
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
How could I not see this coming?!
我怎么会没想到
My lust! My greed!
我的欲望 我的贪婪
I deserved this!
都是我活该
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表