Now I'm holding one.
现在我居然拿着奖杯
And...um...
呃
Look, I want to say that today
我想说
was the best day of my life...
今天是我一生中最美好的一天
But...the truth is, it's it's more meaningful than that.
但其实它的意义远高于此
My man!
好样的
yes. Thank you, sir.
谢谢您
I...am...finally complete!
我的人生 终于 完整了
My my my my man!
好 好 好 好样的
aah!
啊啊
What the hell?!
搞什么
No.
不要啊
Jerry?! Dad!
Jerry 爸
what are you doing Here?
你在这儿干啥呢
W-why are you dressed like a Waiter?
你怎么穿的像个服务生似的
Screw it. We don't have time. Come on.
算了 没时间了 快跑
no!
不要啊
ohhhhh!
啊啊啊啊
aah!
啊
Oof!
啊
man up, Jerry!
有点儿男人样 Jerry
I may need you to work the lasers.
可能得要你来操作激光炮
Oh, man! They're hot on our tail, Rick!
天啊 他们马上就要追上来了 Rick
I guess they really do have concentrated dark matter.
看来他们确实有浓缩暗物质
well, you know how to make it, too, right, Rick?
你也知道怎么制♥造♥的 对吧 Rick
yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的
Uh, check the engine room.
去轮机舱看看
We just need cesium, plutonic quarks,
我们需要铯 深成夸克
and bottled water.
还有一瓶水
it's all here, Rick!
齐了 Rick
wow, Morty. Lucky break.
哇 Morty 运气太好了
Grab that bucket.
把那个桶拿过来
Okay, two parts plutonic quarks,
好 两份深成夸克
One part cesium.
一份铯
okay. Uh-huh.
好的
All right.
好了
Now empty the water bottle into the bucket
现在把水全倒进桶里
and pour it all into the fuel tank
再把混合物全倒进燃料箱
so we can get the hell out of here!
然后我们就能逃出去了
What are you doing, Morty?!
你干啥呢 Morty
There's no time!
没时间了
oh, no.
噢 不是吧
what the
到底
no!
不要啊
Oh, my god, Rick.
天哪 Rick
How dumb are you?
你是有多蠢啊
You're inside a simulation... of a simulation...
你是在模拟出的模拟舱
Inside another giant simulation!
模拟出的另一个模拟舱里
W-we never had the recipe for concentrated dark matter.
我们从来没有过浓缩暗物质的配方
But we do now!
但是现在有了
We do now, sucka!
现在有了 蠢货
You simulated my grandson's genitalia?!
你们模拟了我外孙的生殖器
Y-y-you bunch of diabolical sons of bitches!
你们这群畜生
Kevin fought real hard to supervise that project.
Kevin为了监管这项工程可是费了不少劲儿呢
You said you weren't gonna tell anyone!
说好了不告诉别人的
I'm never gonna live this down, am I?
这个梗我这辈子都摆脱不掉了是吗
all right. Okay.
好吧 好吧
All right, great. Wonderful.
好吧 你厉害 你狠
You win. Can we go home now?
你赢了 我们现在能回家了不
I don't know. Can you?
我不知道 能吗
Ha! Nice.
哈 赞
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Show this gullible turd to his shuttle.
把这个好骗的傻瓜送上航♥天♥机
I'm done with him.
没他什么事儿了
Oh, wait. Let me get a picture.
噢 等下 拍张照
Aww. Look at his face.
哎哟 看他的表情
He's trying to figure out if he's in a simulation still.
他还在琢磨自己是不是在模拟舱里呢
Are you, Rick?
是吧 Rick
Are you?
是吧
You're not.
不是
Or are you?
还是说 是呢
Oh, a-and, by the way,
噢 还 还有
I don't have discolored butthole flaps.
我的肛♥门♥瓣可没变色
That was part of the simulation.
那是模拟的一部分
Oh.
噢
Uh, sir, should I cancel that appointment, then?
呃 长官 那我是不是要取消预约
Yeah! Of course you should!
对啊 当然取消
No, keep it.
不 留着
Move it up, actually, if you can.
可以的话 提到上面去
Hey, Jerry, don't worry about it.
嘿 Jerry 别担心嘛
So what if the most meaningful day of your life was a simulation operating at minimum capacity?
就算你人生中最有意义的一天是 都是最低性能的模拟又怎么样呢
you know what, Rick? Those guys took you for a ride, too.
是吗 Rick 这些人也把你耍了
You should try having a little respect for the dummies of the universe,
你还是尊重一下宇宙里的蠢人吧
now that you're one of us.
既然你也是其中之一
maybe you're right, Jerry.
也许你说得对 Jerry
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
All right, everybody.
好了大伙儿
Two parts plutonic quarks...
两份深成夸克
One part cesium...
一份铯
A-and listen, I'm sorry for yelling earlier.
还有 很抱歉之前对大家大吼大叫
I-I couldn't ask for a better Staff.
你们是最棒的员工
I love you guys, and I love all your families.
我爱你们 我也爱你们的家人
And the final ingredient...
最后的原料
whoa!
啊
What the hell?!
搞什么啊
W-what happened back there?
发生了什么
why don't you ask the smartest people in the universe, Jerry?
Jerry 不然你去问问全宇宙最聪明的人吧
Oh, yeah. You can't.
噢对 没法问了
They blew up.
他们都被炸飞了
so...
那么
What do you think?
怎么样
You're fired.
你被解雇了
wha
啥
But t-this idea was tested in a state-of-the-art simulation.
但这个创意已经通过了最先进的模拟测试了
Well, then, it was a terrible Simulation.
那这模拟有够烂的
Get out.
滚出去
Man, how does a guy like that go home and have sex with his wife?
天 这种人是怎么能回家和他老婆做♥爱♥的
hey, Morty.
嘿 Morty
what?
干啥啊
hey, little buddy.
嘿 小伙子
H-h-how you doing in here right Now?
你感觉怎 怎么样
aw, geez, Rick.
天 Rick
What are you doing, man?
你来干啥啊
y-y-you're a good kid, Morty.
你你你是个好孩子 Morty
Y-you're a real l-little c-character, Morty.
你真是个人人人物 Morty
oh, boy.
唉
you know, I had a really rocky road today, M-Morty.
我今天很不顺 Morty
You're my little friend, aren't You?
你是我的小伙伴 是吧
We had some good times together, Huh, M-Morty?
我们一起玩得很开心 是吧 Morty
We... You're a real true hero out in the field.
我们 你是个真正的英雄
You're a li
你是个
You're a real trouper, huh, M-m-Morty?
你是顶梁柱啊 对吧 Morty
have you been Drinking, Rick?
你喝酒了吗 Rick
T really appreciate You, Morty.
我真的挺欣赏你的
o-okay, cool.
好好吧 知道了
A-all right, Rick
好好吧 Rick
you little son of a bitch!
你个小狗崽子
Y-y are you a simulation?!
你是模拟出来的吗
Huh?! Are you a simulation?!
哼 你是模拟出来的吗
no! No! No!
不 我不是啊
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表