Let's just be here.
享受当下吧
Summer! Ethan?
Summer Ethan
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I've been texting you for hours!
这几个小时我一直在给你发短♥信♥
What the hell?!
你在搞什么鬼
I don't have my phone! I'm doing a human holiday!
手♥机♥不在我身上 我在过有人情味儿的节日呢
Well, did you even consider how that might make me feel?!
你有考虑过我的感受吗
How you feel?!
你的感受
Why is everything always happening to you?!
什么事儿都非得和你扯上关系吗
Summer, do you have a boyfriend?
Summer 你有男朋友
Yeah, do you, Summer?
是啊 Summer 你有吗
I don't know, Ethan. Do I?!
我不知道啊 Ethan 我有吗
Jerry, no disrespect, but you really need to connect more with your family, man.
Jerry 无意冒犯 但是你真得和家人好好增进下感情啊
I should be able to access the backup generator to get the growth ray online.
我应该能用备用电源启动放大射线
If it works, we'll be regular-sized in a few minutes.
如果行得通 几分钟内我们就能回到正常大小了
I just hope Reuben's not in a room with white carpets or upholstery.
但愿Reuben现在不是躺在白地毯或者垫子上啥的
What the hell is that?
这是什么东西
The sphincter dam.
括约肌大坝
We built it when Reuben became incontinent,
Reuben开始大小便失禁以后我们修的
but it was not designed to hold a corpse load.
但他死了以后就承受不住了
I've almost got it.
马上就好了
Everybody, move inside the circle.
大家都站到圈里去
Poncho? What is this in your backpack?
Poncho 你包里这是什么
That's bubonic plague!
那是黑死病病毒
What are you doing with that, Poncho?
你带着这个做什么 Poncho
Everybody, get back!
都给我退后
Poncho, you son of a bitch!
Poncho 你这个混♥蛋♥
You released the tuberculosis so you could steal from me?
你把结核菌放了出来 好从我这儿偷东西
That's right, baby.
说的没错
A lot of people would pay top dollar to decimate the population.
一大票人愿意为了削减人口出大价钱
I'll take the highest bidder
我直接卖♥♥给出价最高的人
Al-qaeda, north korea, republicans, shriners,
基♥地♥组♥织♥ 朝鲜 共和党人 圣地兄弟会
balding men that work out,
健身的秃子
people on the internet that are only turned on by cartoons of japanese teenagers
看日本少年动画才能性奋的死宅
anything is better than working for you,
怎么都比给你干活强
you pompous, negligent,
你这个自命不凡 疏忽大意
iTunes-gift-card-as-a-holiday-bonus-giving mother...
节日津贴就给发iTunes礼品卡的傻...
Come on!
得了吧
Get off!
滚开
You guys!
看啊
It's gonna burst! Go! Go, go, go!
要炸了 快跑
My foot is stuck.
我的脚卡住了
No!
不
It's okay! It's okay. Just go.
没事的 你们走
Tell my family I love them.
告诉我的家人我爱他们
They may be hard to find'cause my wife kept her last name
他们不太好找 因为我老婆留着娘家姓
and she made the kids take it, too,
孩子也随她姓
So, I-I don't know, you can
我也没啥法子 不然你们...
No!
不
Let me ask you a question, Ethan.
我问你一个问题 Ethan
Where's the anger coming from, man?
你的愤怒从何而来
From Summer being a total bitch!
Summer是个贱♥人♥
Where's the anger coming from?
你到底在气什么
My brother... took me fishing once... in the bushes...
我哥哥 有一次带我去钓鱼 然后在树丛里
I can't... I can't...
不行 我不行
He made me feel like a girl!
他像对女孩子那样
I...he made me a girl!
他让我成了一个女孩
He didn't make you anything, man.
他没有改变你
You are who you are.
你就是你
She is who she is.
她就是她
Now, you go to her... brand-new.
去她那里吧 带着崭新的自己
Come here, right now.
过来
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry, Ethan!
天啊 我很抱歉 Ethan
I love you!
我爱你
I love you so much.
我也很爱你
You did it again, cubbie.
你又做到了 亲爱的
Come here.
来
No! Stop! I hate this!
停下 我讨厌这样
Well, Christmas doesn't revolve around what you hate, son.
圣诞节可不在乎你讨厌什么 儿子
Well, then I hate Christmas!
那我讨厌圣诞节
Enjoy being human! You guys are gross and lame.
去你的人情味儿 你们真是又逊又恶心
My name's Reuben Ridley.
我叫Reuben Ridley
You're inside me right now, but
你们现在在我的身体里
By the end of this journey...
但在这趟旅途结束时
I'll be inside all of you.
我会在你们所有人心里
My story begins during the dot-com crash in the early '90s.
我的故事始于九十年代互联网泡沫破裂时期
You can put your fingers wherever you want.
你想把手指伸到哪里都可以哦
Morty, you want to put it on mute or something?
Morty 你能调成静音吗
I'm I'm trying to concentrate.
我需要集中注意力
Uh... Rick?
呃 Rick
Not now, Jerry.
别吵 Jerry
I've got much, much smaller fish to fry.
我有件很"小"的"小"事要处理
I wanted to say I'm sorry I ever judged you.
如果我之前说了你什么 我很抱歉
Right now, you're my sanest relative.
你现在是我最正常的亲戚了
Relative.
亲戚(相对)
R-relative size!
相对尺寸
Jerry, hand me a scalpel and a bundle of dynamite.
Jerry 递一把手术刀和一捆炸♥药♥给我
Morty, can you get to the left nipple?
Morty 你能去左乳♥头♥吗
Are you kidding? I'm hoping I can get to both of 'em, Rick.
你开玩笑吗 我还想两边都玩呢 Rick
No, Morty, I'm talking about Reuben's left nipple.
不 Morty 我说的是Reuben的左乳♥头♥
We need to get to the left nipple!
我们得去左乳♥头♥
The body is decaying.
尸体开始腐烂了
The arterial transit system is useless.
动脉运输系统已经没用了
We can try the service shuttle.
我们可以试试列车
It's connected to the skeletal system.
是连在骨骼系统上的
That's why we call it the bone train.
所以叫做骨头列车
Would you like to ride the bone train, miss?
小姐 你愿意乘坐骨头列车吗
If it'll get us out of here.
如果能让我们出去
How about you, Morty?
你呢 Morty
Would you like to ride the bone train?
你愿意搭乘骨头列车吗
Why are you doing this bit?
别磨叽了
We're gonna die! Let's go!
我们都要死了 快走
Well... I can see you're busy.
看来你挺忙的
Merry christmas, Rick.
圣诞快乐 Rick
There's no autopilot.
没有自动驾驶装置
One of us will have to stay here and operate it manually.
得有个人留在这儿手动操作
Uh, well...
呃
No, you're you're right.
不 你是对的
I-it was a dick move for me to even pause like that.
我真是个混♥蛋♥ 竟然还犹豫
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
You go on.
你们上去吧
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
E. Coli outbreak.
大肠杆菌爆发
Hurry!
快上去
Wait, there is an autopilot.
等等 有自动驾驶装置啊
Wait!
等等
It's okay! Never mind!
算了 没事了
I wanted to sacrifice myself anyway!
反正我本来就打算牺牲的
They're they're chewing through the doors!
它们把门弄破了
We're in the areola, Rick, almost to the nipple,
我们到乳晕了 Rick 马上就到乳♥头♥
But we're also in a really bad situation!
但现在情况不是很乐观
I'm almost there, Morty!
马上就好 Morty
Reports from all over the country have been coming in
全国各地发来报道
About what appears to be a giant, naked man over the continental united states.
一个巨大裸男出现在美国大♥陆♥上空
We now go to Tom Randolph in New York.Tom?
我们现在联线纽约的Tom Randolph Tom你好
Well, the eyes aren't twinkling and the dimples aren't merry,
他的眼睛既不闪烁 他的酒窝也没有欢乐
but I'm standing under a nose like a 70-mile cherry.
不过我头上这鼻子确实像个七十英里长的樱桃
Thank you, Tom.
谢谢 Tom
Let's go now to Eric McMahan in Los Angeles.
我们现在联线洛杉矶的Eric McMahan
We've got feet here on the west coast, Bill,
西海岸这边是巨大的脚 Bill
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表