Diseases?
病原体
Hey, doc. I got news for you.
嘿 博士 最新消息
Your living museum is officially a wild safari!
你的活体博物馆现在正式成为野生动物园了
Hepatitis A! Run!
是甲肝病毒 快跑
Oh, the food goes in your mouth, girl.
东西要吃进嘴里去啊
Oh, Jacob.
噢 Jacob
I-I'm sorry, Jacob.
不好意思 Jacob
I-I guess I'm still confused about
我还是不太明白 你和我父母
the precise nature and origin of your relationship with my parents.
到底具体是啥关系 怎么开始的
Are you, like, uh are you, like, their caretaker? Is that what it is?
你照顾他们的生活起居吗
We can go into detail later, son.
细节我们待会儿再说
Now, wait. Th-there's no point to secrecy.
没什么可隐瞒的
Let's all live and die honestly.
无论生死都要坦诚
Your mother and I have shared 40 years of each other, mind, body, and soul,
你妈妈和我共度了四十年人生 从身心到灵魂
and when minds and souls are joined for eternity
当心和灵魂永远相依
and when eternity is At the door,
而永恒的死亡在招手
it's an invitation to let go of the body
就该放身体自♥由♥
and an opportunity to share and experiment.
去分享和尝试
Dad, please. What are you saying?
爸 你到底在说什么
Whatever it is, it's beautiful, Leonard, and we support you.
不管说的是什么 听上去都很美好 Leonard 我们支持你
Hey, speak for yourself
你自己支持去吧
because it sounds like you're about to say jacob is your lover.
爸 你这好像马上要说Jacob是你的情人一样
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Jacob is your mother's lover.
Jacob是你妈妈的情人
I watch them sometimes from a chair
有时候我坐在椅子上看他们
and sometimes from a closet, almost always dressed as superman.
有时候在衣柜里 基本上都穿着超人服
Jerry, this ham has got to be all you, right?
Jerry 这火腿是你的杰作吧
It's incredible.
真是美味至极
Happy human holiday, dad.
真有人情味儿啊 节日快乐 爸
Hepatitis won't follow us into the respiratory system.
肝炎病毒不会跟进呼吸系统里来的
That's strange.
奇怪
Airflow is down 20%.
含气量下降了百分之二十
So, the brain isn't getting enough oxygen.
那大脑肯定供氧不足
That's why security's offline.
难怪安全系统停掉了
Well, I guess we better check it out.
我们最好去看看
Hey! Wait for me!
嘿 等等我
Put that back on!
戴上
If we got up to the bronchial catwalk, we could look for a blockage.
如果上到支气管那的过道去 就能找找是哪儿堵住了
I'll go.
我去
Don't be a hero, kid.
别逞英雄 孩子
I'm not.
我没有
I'm doing it because it's fun.
纯属找乐子
We shouldn't be here.
我们不该在这儿
Whatever you do, do not fire that thing in here.
任何情况下都不要开枪
We must save Reuben.
我们必须救下Reuben
This is my life's work.
这是我毕生的心血
It's all right, my dear.
没事的
Nearly all human lungs contain a strain of these bacteria, but
几乎所有人的肺里都会有这种细菌
The scar tissue keeps them... Dormant.
瘢痕组织能抑制它们的活动
Morty, get down!
Morty 快下来
Oh, what are those things?
这些是什么
Tuberculosis coming in fast!
肺结核杆菌冲过来了
Not faster than a bullet!
看我的子弹
No! Do you know what you've done?!
不 你知道你干了什么吗
Get to the digestive tract!
快去消化道
He's coughing!
他开始咳嗽了
Don't let me die!
我不想死
Just take a deep breath, Reuben.
深呼吸 Reuben
You're not gonna die!
你不会死的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
My name is... Alexand
我叫 Alexand
Rick R-r-reuben's got tuberculosis!
Rick Reunben得了肺结核
Oh, great work, Morty.
干得好 Morty
Okay, I'll just cure it and then
我这就治好他
Okay.
好吧
Well, I can't cure death.
我治不好死人
This is bad, morty.
情况不妙 Morty
You're trapped in a dead man.
你们被困在一死人的身体里了
Listen, if the situation keeps darkening, do yourself a favor
如果情况继续恶化 对自己好点
And pop by pirates of the pancreas.
去胰之海盗玩玩
Obviously I'm biased, but I think it's great, morty.
很明显我不太客观 但我觉得真的超级棒
It's a bunch of pirates running around a pancreas.
一堆海盗围着胰腺跑啊跑
We don't whitewash it, either, Morty.
我们也没刻意美化 Morty
I mean, the pirates are really rapey.
那些海盗都特吓人
The top priority is to get, you know, you guys out of there, but
第一要务当然是把你们救出来
I'm just saying, if that becomes impossible, please, you gotta treat yourself.
如果实在是出不来了 一定要去玩玩啊
Oh, man. W-w-w-what is that horrible smell?
天啊 什么东西这么难闻
You mean the panda express?
熊猫快餐吗
Kidding. I-I'm kidding.
开玩笑 我开玩笑的
The body is beginning to constrict and fill with gas.
尸体开始收缩并且产生气体了
We're inside a corpse, my boy.
我们在一具死尸里面啊
Anatomy park is doomed.
人体公园完蛋了
Forget about the park, doctor!
别管公园了 博士
How do we get out?
我们怎么出去
The digestive tract is the evacuation route.
消化道就是疏散(排泄)通道
Get it?
笑点有懂吗
There's an emergency station in the colon with a ray that can enlarge us all.
结肠有一个应急站点 能把我们变回原来的大小
Everybody, head for the colon!
我们去结肠
Now I'm taking orders from a 12-year-old boy?
我还得听一个十二岁小孩儿的
Morty, the scar sacs containing the tuberculosis were sabotaged.
Morty 那些有结核杆菌的液泡是被人故意弄破的
This disaster was an inside job.
这件事绝对是内鬼干的
Keep your eye on Annie.
盯着点Annie
She was written up several times by her manager at the churro stand.
她在西班牙油条摊的时候被经理记了几次过
Intestines are ahead to the left, then to the right, then left, et cetera.
进了肠道先往左 然后往右 再往左 以此类推
Hey, just so you know, i-I-I'm actually 14. So, you know...
那啥 我其实十四了 所以 你懂的...
What?
啥
Not 12.
不是十二
Okay.
好吧
You know, because he just said I was 12.
因为他刚才说我十二
Oh. Good for you.
哦 挺好的
Oof. Ugh. Morty. Strike one.
啊哦 出师不利啊 Morty
**It's a road of wonder, a trail of food*
*奇妙之路呀食物之旅
**It's a pathway to break up the bad and good*
*是好是坏都消化干净
**It's a tube that digests and then sends out the rest*
*吸收剩下的全排出去
**It's a small, small intestine*
*小小的小肠呀
It goes on like this for miles.
这还得走好一阵呢
Then we get to the large intestine!
然后就到大肠啦
Shh! I hear something.
嘘 有动静
Don't move.
别动
Gonorrhea can't see us if we don't move.
只要我们不动 淋球菌是看不见我们的
Wait, I was wrong. I was thinking of a T. Rex.
哦不对 记成霸王龙了
Move!
快跑
We're sitting ducks!
我们现在就是活靶子啊
Doc, didn't you say that the body was filling with gas?
博士 现在尸体里开始产生气体了是吗
Yes. Why?
是的 怎么了
Kid, you're a genius.
孩子 你真是个天才
Are you mad?!
你疯啦
Everybody, in here!
都躲到这儿来
Hey, gonorrhea! How's this for a burning sensation?
嘿 淋球菌 尝尝灼痛(淋病症状之一)的感觉吧
**Drummer drum drum*
*鼓手敲啊敲
**drum drum drum drum drum drum drum drum drum*
*敲啊敲啊敲
**Christmas drums*
*圣诞小鼓
Oh, sing it, Summer
唱啊 Summer
**Christmas drums*
*圣诞小鼓
*Being played by a boooy* oh I love to hear you sing.
*小哥在敲* 我真喜欢听你唱歌♥
Jerry, come on. This is what you wanted.
Jerry 别这样 你不就想要这样吗
I get it, Beth. Be careful what you wish for.
我懂的 Beth 愿不能乱许
I'm being punished for taking your iPad.
拿了你的iPad我遭报应了
What? Jerry, let that stuff go, okay?
Jerry 别多想了
I'm sorry I was a bitch earlier.
之前是我不对
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表