撑着点 瑞克 已经快到了
C'mon, Rick. We're -- We're almost there.
别管我 莫蒂 这是唯一的方法
Ugh, leave me, Morty. It's the only way.
什么
Wha-- Were -- Wha-- Were we --
我们是刀锋战士吗
Were we Blades in that one?
真♥他♥妈♥的酷
That's fucking tight.
撑着点
Just stay with me.
我好怕 莫蒂
I'm -- I'm scared, Morty.
我能看到终点了
I can see the end.
我太傻了
I'm a silly man.
很抱歉把你扯进来
I'm -- I'm sorry I got you into this.
让我来解决这个问题吧
Then how about I get us outta this?
-喂 -杰西卡
-Hello? -Hey, Jessica.
我是跟你同校的莫蒂
I-It's Morty. From school.
莫蒂 你好吗
Oh, hey, Morty. What's up?
我只是想说 你很棒
Um, I just want to say that you're really great.
我知道我们每次都抓不好时机
I know the timing never really worked out with us,
但你真的很棒 我好想更了解你
but you're really great and I wish I got to know you better.
还真是突然
Oh, I mean -- That's a lot.
对 抱歉 我只是
Oh, uh, yeah, sorry, I guess I just --
-不 你该早点说的 -什么
No, I just wish you said it sooner. -Wh-What?
对 紧张有时候其实很自私
Yeah, I mean, being nervous is sort of selfish sometimes, y'know?
-维生系统故障 -对 有道理
-Life support systems failing. -Yeah, that's a great point.
你今晚有事吗
Well, what are you doing tonight?
-今晚 -对 想不想一起看电影之类的
-Tonight? -Yeah. Do you, like, want to watch a movie or something?
好 今晚 没问题
Um, yeah. Tonight. Sounds great.
糟了
Holy shit. Holy shit.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on!
-这是哪里 -到家了 瑞克
-Where are we? -We're home, Rick.
我降落在了海上
I-I landed us in the ocean.
海 地球上的海
The ocean?! The ocean on Earth?!
-对 应该是 -该死
-Uh, yeah, I-I guess so. -Oh, shit.
完蛋了 我们得离开
Holy shit. We have to go.
他妈的马上离开
We have to go right fucking now.
-什么 -你碰到海了
-What? -You touched the ocean, Morty.
-为什么不能 -该死
-What's the big ---Oh, fuck. Shit.
-怎么了 -该死
-What? -Shit.
理查德 你亵渎了
Richard! You have desecrated the sacred treaty
海陆神圣条约
betwixt land and sea.
现在准备承受劲敌宁波先生
Now face the wrath of your once and eternal foe --
的怒火吧
Mr. Nimbus!
抱歉 他是谁
Sorry. Who is that?
我的劲敌
My nemesis.
-什么 -我的劲敌 好吗
-What? -My fucking nemesis, okay?
好 但他叫什么
Okay, but what was his name again?
-我是宁波先生 -他会一直讲
I am Mr. Nimbus! -He's gonna say that a lot.
瑞克和莫蒂
第五季 第一集
等等 到底是谁要来
W-Wait, so who is coming over again?
-他说是他的劲敌 -瑞克有劲敌吗
He said his nemesis? -Rick has a nemesis?
-好像是 -他提过那个人吗
I guess. Has hementioned him before?
我才要问你吧 我都没听说过
I-I was gonna ask you. First I'm hearing it.
他是谁 魔术师吗
Who is he? Like a magic guy?
瑞克是科学家 他是魔术师
Rick's science and he's magic?
他应该算鱼
He's like a-a fish?
-一条鱼 -他不是鱼
-A fish. -He's not a fish.
他是宁波先生 他是海王兼混♥蛋♥
He's Mr. Nimbus. He's king of the ocean and he's a piece of shit.
你满意了吗 莫蒂
Are you happy, Morty?
碰到海开心吗
Are you happy you touched the ocean?
他随时都会到
He's gonna be here any minute.
来帮我做准备
Just help me smooth this over
否则他一定会造成更多麻烦
or this guy's gonna become more trouble than he's worth.
我今晚无法帮你太多 瑞克
Um, hey, I don't know how much I can help out tonight, Rick.
杰西卡要来跟我
Jessica's coming over j-just to, like,
一起看电影
watch a movie or something,
但这是很棒的一步
but y'know, t-t-that's a good step.
或许会有好的发展也说不定
That's a solid step to something, y'know?
真的没人在乎你下面 莫蒂
Truly nobody cares about your dick, Morty.
你越快面对现实越好
The sooner you learn that, the better.
你不想我得到幸福
I think you just don't want me happy
想要继续使唤我
'cause then I'll stop doing your crazy chores.
相信我 你搞出那场海洋闹剧
Trust me, after that ocean fuck-up,
你别想多做任何事
you don't get to do anything crazy.
我一边假装
While I bullshit my way
和宁波谈和平条约时
through this peace summit treaty with Nimbus,
夏茉会潜入马里亚纳海沟
Summer is gonna dive into the Marianas Trench
地球上环境最恶劣的区域之一
寻找赋予他力量的
to recover the forbidden shell
神奇贝壳
that gives him his power
因为夏茉值得信任
because Summer can be trusted.
我们来甜蜜蜜
Let's lick tits.
这是个谐音
-好 什么 -我不喜欢
-Okay, what? -I don't love that.
那是自然
Of course you don't,
因为你们没有性生活
'cause you guys aren't getting any.
其实我们最近
Actually, your father and I
非常性积极
have been very sex-positive lately.
王医师建议我们多多尝试
Dr. Wong suggested we experiment.
我们最近会一起看小♥电♥影♥
We've been watching pornography. Together.
-恶熏 -我不想从海里回来了
Gross! I might never come back from the ocean.
你得低调点 我的宝
Oh, you'll have to tone it down, babe.
这些凡人承受不了
The squares can't handle it.
你们的牙齿里都有自杀胶囊
There are suicide capsules in all of your teeth.
可以用一下
Do what you want with that.
莫蒂 你负责处理酒
C'mon, Morty. You're on booze duty.
好了 宁波只喝高级货
Okay, Nimbus only drinks the good shit.
所以把这酒丢进去
So just toss this whale-ass ocean-wine in here
放个几世纪
and age it up a few centuries.
在里面时间比较快吗
So time moves faster in there?
像纳尼亚一样吗
I-I-Is it like a Narnia thing?
《纳尼亚传奇》中的地名
我不是信上帝的海狸 莫蒂
I'm not a beaver who believes in Jesus Christ, Morty.
《纳尼亚传奇》
但确实就像纳尼亚那样
But yeah, it's pretty much a Narnia thing.
-好吧 但杰西卡 -你只负责端酒
-Okay, but Jessica -All you have to do is bring wine, Morty.
-我拜托过你什么吗 -你
-When do I ask you for anything? -When do you --
我好几年没完整上过一周课了
I haven't been to a full week of school in years!
我什么都不会 这是为了什么
I don't know shit! And for what?
你到底有多少敌人
How many enemies do you have to have?
为什么老喜欢起冲突
Why is everything a fight with you?
你要早点看清
You might want to learn this early, Morty.
-人生充满了冲突 -跟宁波先生吗
-Life is a fight. -With Mr. Nimbus?
你在笑我吗
Are you makin' fun of me?
宁波先生是冷血下♥体♥杀手 莫蒂
Mr. Nimbus is an ice-cold dick killer, Morty.
我们走 那是他的魔法海洋号♥角
Okay, let's go. That's his magic ocean horn.
他是宁波先生吗
Is that Mr. Nimbus?
-宁波 -理查德
-Nimbus. -Richard.
你脸色真差
You look like ass.
速战速决吧
Let's get this over with.
抱歉 就是他吗
I'm sorry. This is the guy?
-杰瑞 -等等 不
-Jerry. -Hold on. No.
你是上过星球的人
I've seen you fuck a planet,
竟然怕他
and this is the guy you're afraid of?
我喜欢这个 瑞克
I like this one, Rick.
他很健全且狂野
He is unbroken. Untamed.
或许我们应该把牵绳拉紧一点
Perhaps he could use a firmer grip upon his leash.
好 够了 我要报♥警♥了
Okay, that's enough. I'm calling the police.
-没问题 -杰瑞
-Go ahead. -Jerry.
-我真的会 -我能控制警♥察♥
-I will! Good. -I control them.
-什么 -能控制警♥察♥ 杰瑞
-Excuse me? -He controls police, Jerry.
对 我如果会相信就太蠢了
Right, that tracks. In Dumb World.
警♥察♥
Police?
有个淫♥荡♥海男在我家门口
A strange horny ocean man is on my lawn.
这应该不重要
Well, I don't see how that's relevant,
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表