Suit yourself.
随你便吧
Hey, hey.
嗨 嘿
W-w-what's going on?
你怎么了
Listen, can you help me do the stupid science fair project?
你能帮我做那个破科学作业吗
Whatever.
随便吧
Jerry, you must be so excited.
Jerry 你现在一定非常兴奋吧
The Pluo-Bel Prize is the highest honor a scientist can receive.
冥贝尔奖可是科学家能获得的最高荣誉啊
I'm flattered and humbled.
真是荣幸又不太好意思呢
I like that.Use that in your sppech.
这句不错 发表感言的时候记得用上
Also, talk about Pluto being a planet. People like that.
还有 提一下冥王星是行星这事 人们可喜欢了
Your Highness, we've captured Scroopy Noopers.
殿下 我们逮到关德宽了
You animals! Animals!
你们这群畜生 禽兽
Ooh! Look who's little journey's come to an end.
看看是谁的小旅程走到尽头了
Take him to Plutonamo Bay.
把他带去冥塔那摩湾
You can't kill the truth, father.
你是不能扼杀事实的 父亲
What? I can see you're confused.
什么 我能理解你的困惑
Pluotonamo Bay is a military prison, a sort of play on words.
冥塔那摩湾是个军事监狱 玩个文字游戏
Did he call you "father"?
他刚刚叫你"爸爸"吗
Scroopy Noopers, the anti-planet nut job, is your son?
关德宽 那个反行星狂热份子是你儿子
The young eat the old if you let them, Jerry.
只要给他们机会 后浪推死前浪 Jerry
Pluto is a cold, cold celestial dwarf.
冥王星是个冷冰冰的矮行星啊
It's a what?
是个什么?
Huh? Oh, planet.
啊 哦 行星啦
"Pluto is a cold, cold planet." That's what I meant.
"冥王星是个冷冰冰的行星" 我是这个意思
Knock them dead out there, you.
快去让他们欢呼尖叫吧
Pluto is...
冥王星
not a planet.
不是一颗行星
It's not a plant.
它不是一颗行星
Hey! It's not a planet.
喂 真的不是行星啊
I'm an idiot, and I love my son.
我只是个爱儿子的傻瓜而已
It was a long six hours,
经历了漫长的6个小时
but we've overhauled "Needful Things" into the globally-compliant web
我们重新整合了"所需之物" 变成了全球协作网络
4.0 "E-nomenon," N33dful.com
4.0 E奇迹 N33dful.com
Spelled with threes instead of "E's"
网名用"3"取代了"E"哦
Ok, that's it. We just got bought by Google.
太好了 我们刚刚被谷歌♥买♥♥下了
I'm so proud of you, Lucius.
我好为你骄傲哦 Lucius
So, how much did we make?
我们总共赚了多少
"We?" This is my business.
"我们?" 这可是我的生意
Security.
保安
You're zuckerberging me?
你这是翻脸不认人吗
I was zuckerberging people before Zuckerberg's balls dropped.
我翻脸的速度可是比翻书还快啊
I'm the devil, bitch! What, what.
我可是魔鬼啊 婊♥子♥
Hey!
我靠
Hey, Morty.
Morty
Oh, hey dad. What are you doing back from Pluto so quick?
爸 你怎么这么快就从冥王星回来了
Some people just can't handle the truth.
总是有些人接受不了事实
Especially dummies like me.
特别是像我一样的傻子
Morty, I'm not as smart as your Grandpa Rick,
Morty 我知道我没有外公Rick这么聪明
but I promise never to make that your problem again.
但我保证再也不会因为这个给你添麻烦了
Hey, dad. Nobody is smarter than Rick.
爸 没有人比Rick还聪明
But nobody else is my dad. You're a genius at that.
但是也没人能取代你是我爸的事实啊 在这点上你比谁都在行
Wow...
哇
That's...humbling and flattering, son. Thank you
这真是荣幸又不太好意思呢 儿子 谢谢你
What say we finish ourselves an eight-planet solar system?
我们一起把那8大行星太阳系模型做完吧
Um... I'm just gonna take this in and get an "A."
我还是把这个交上去拿个"A"就好了啦
Butter But...
黄油 但是...
You're a genius at being my dad, dad.
作为一个爸爸 你比谁都在行
Quit while you're a head.
所以不要再计较了
And also, knock next time, you know.
还有 下次进来时记得敲门
I mean, I'm sitting in here, I'm 14.
我是说 我正在房♥间里 我都14了
I got a computer in here, you know.
我面前放着一台电脑
Oh... I think I understand.
我想我懂你的意思
You're really playing with fire when you burst in here like that, man.
你这样不敲门就进来 真的是在玩火哦
I get it, say no more.
懂了啦 不用再说了
I mean, one of these days, you know.
总有一天啊
You're gonna end up seeing something...
你会看见...
I got it! Noted! Good night.
我知道了 记住了啦 晚安
How's your pretend Grandpa doing?
你的那个代理外公怎样了
AKA "The Devil."
别称 "恶魔"
He dumped me. Sorry.
他把我甩了 那还真是对不起啊
Did we learn a lesson here I'm not seeing?
我们是有学到什么我没有领悟的大道理吗
Not sure.
不确定
Maybe in a much bigger way,
或许往深层次想
Mr. Needful gave us both what we really wanted.
所需先生同样满足了我们两个的愿望
Because I was always jealous of you hanging out with Morty,
我一直嫉妒你和Morty成天在一起
and you didn't realize how much you valued my approval.
而你也没有意识过 其实你很重视我对你的肯定
No, that's dumb. Yeah, not satisfying.
不 这太蠢了 是啊 一点满足感都没有
I'll tell you what though, if it's satisfaction you're after,
不过嘛 如果你只是想得到满足感的话
I think I might have an idea.
我有个好主意
Totally, let's do it.
行啊 我们就这么办吧
And that's how I took my storefront into the forefront of the front.
就这样 我把我的店面推上了成功的最前线
Thank you, Seattle.
谢谢你 西雅图
Rick? Summer?
Rick Summer
Stupid mother[Bleep]. Your stupid bitch.
傻♥逼♥贱♥人♥ 你个贱婊♥子♥
Stupid mother[Bleep]. How do you like that?
傻♥逼♥贱♥人♥ 这招如何
How do you like that?
这招又如何
Why?
为什么
Because sometimes what you really need, is for someone else to pay a horrible price.
因为有时候你最需要的 只是让别人付出他们应付的代价
We did it. Yeah, Bro. We totally worth it.
我们成功了 是啊 兄弟 太值了
We just pulled it off. Yeah, Bro.
圆♥满♥搞定呢 是啊
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表