I can't believe I'm finally having this conversation.
真不敢相信 终于有人谈到了我的心声
More wine?
还要酒吗
I think I've had enough.
不用 我喝得够多了
Remember to square your shoulders, Jerry.
肩放松 自然往后收 Jerry
Yeah, yeah. I got it.
是啊 是啊 我知道了
That's okay. I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!
没事的啦 看过来 我是使命必达先生
Try again and keep your head down.
再来一次 头压低一点
Okay, well, which is it?
所以到底要干嘛
Square my shoulders or keep my head down?
收肩还是头压低一点
Well, it's both. But most importantly, you got to relax.
两个都要 但是最重要的是 你得放轻松
You know what, Mr. Meeseeks?
使命必达先生
I don't think this is working. I give up.
我觉得这样没用 我放弃了
I'm sorry, Jerry, but it doesn't work like that.
对不起 Jerry 你不能放弃
I'm Mr. Meeseeks.
我是使命必达先生
I have to fulfill my purpose so I can go away. Look at me.
我必须满足你的请求然后消失 看过来
Well, make yourself comfortable, because I suck.
那你随意吧 我逊爆了
No, Jerry, I'm the one who sucks!
不 我才逊爆了
Let me try something.
我试试这个办法
I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!
我是使命必达先生 看过来
Hi, Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me. Hi!
嗨 使命必达先生 我是使命必达先生 看过来 嗨
Can you help me get two strokes off of Jerry's golf swing?
你能帮我让Jerry的高尔夫成绩少两杆嘛
Can do! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
当然可以 我是使命必达先生
Is he keeping his shoulders squared?
他的肩有往后收嘛
Ooh, he's trying!
他有在努力
All right, Morty.
好了 Mort
W-w-we're in your stupid giant's castle.
我们到了这蠢巨人的城♥堡♥里面了
W-what do we do next?
接下来做什么
Would you just relax, Rick?
放轻松行吗 Rick
All we got to do is find the treasure room, okay?
我们只要找到宝藏室就行了
It's nice and simple.
简单明了
You know, I-I-I'm sorry everything's going so smoothly and adventurously.
冒险这么这么一帆风顺真是对不起啊
Uh-oh, Morty.
不好了 Morty
Startin' to get a little hairy.
事情不太妙了啊
What do you want to do, boss?
老大 我们接下来该怎么做
Come on, hurry. Behind this cookie jar.
快点 躲到这个饼干罐后面
Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum!
(杰克与豌豆中巨人所念四行诗的第一句)
Just give up, Morty. This is game over.
放弃吧 Morty 游戏到此为止
I'll take us home right now. You just say the word.
只要你开口 我们现在就能回去
No way, Rick. This is all part of it.
没戏 Rick 这都是冒险的一部分
Adventures have conflict. Deal with it.
冒险就是要有冲突 要勇敢直面
I smell the blood of...(an English man)
我闻到了...(第二句 我闻到了英国人的血味)
Holy crap. Oh, boy.
我♥操♥ 天哪
He looks pretty bad down there, Morty.
他看起来快不行了 Morty
Looks like he's bleeding out.
要失血而亡了
Oh, Jesus! Dale!
天哪 Dale
You sons of bitches! Oh, man.
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 不好
Hello, 911?
911吗
My husband has been attacked by tiny people!
我老公被迷你人袭击了
He's dying!
已经奄奄一息了
Hey, look, we get it.
听着 我们懂
You're little, you're down on your luck, you think,
你们很小 最近又不太景气 然后你们就想
"Hey, he's a giant.
"反正他是个巨人
Why don't we break into his home, rob him, and murder him?"
不妨我们潜入他家 先抢劫再杀人灭口 多好啊"
But that's not how it went down!
事情的经过不是这样子的
Oh, well, it's going down like that.
没差 反正事情就这么入案了
You're both going down like that.
你们两个就这么入狱吧
Ooh, boy, Morty, you're really showing me how it's done.
哇 Morty 你真是让我见识到了怎么冒险啊
Real straightforward and fun.
真是简单又有趣
Like, letting go of the need to be popular
放下想要变得受欢迎这个想法
is what makes people like you.
才能更好地让别人喜欢你
The most important love you can receive is from yourself.
真爱来自自爱
Okay, Jerry, you got to just choke up on the club!
Jerry 虎口下握 靠近击球点
Well, which is it, choke up or follow-through?!
到底干嘛 下握还是随球把挥杆动作做完
Aww, come on, Jerry, we've been over this.
Jerry 拜托 我们说了好几次了
You know you got to do both!
两个都要做到
This is as frustrating for us as it is for you.
我们和你一样心烦
Don't tell me that! That just puts pressure on me!
别来和我扯这些 这只会让我压力更大
Just try to relax. You try to relax!
试着放松啦 你才该放松
Have you ever tried to relax?! It is a paradox!
你试着放松过吗 真是自相矛盾
These Meeseeks, huh? Kind of a handful.
这些使命必达先生 可真棘手啊
I can't imagine what you two must be going through.
你们肯定也很头疼吧
Our Meeseeks have been gone for hours, Jerry.
Jerry 我们的使命必达先生都已经消失几个小时了
You're kidding me.
你这是在逗我吧
Notice anything different?
注意到什么变化没
I-I-I'm sorry. Hours?
等等 你说几个小时前就消失了?
Dad, mom is a beautiful woman!
爸 看妈妈多美
Look at her! You will lose her!
你这样会失去她的
Uhh...
呃
Hey, Jerry, you mind if we get back to the task at hand?
Jerry 你能回来继续练习了嘛
Meeseeks don't usually have to exist this long.
使命必达先生一般不需要存活这么久的
It's getting weird.
这感觉怪怪的
Order in the court!
法庭内保持肃静
Before the jury reaches its verdict,
在陪审团裁定前
I just want to say that I consider you both very guilty.
我想先澄清 我个人认为你们两个是有罪的
Oh, great adventure, Buddy.
真是奇妙的冒险啊 伙计
Rick and Morty go to giant prison.
Rick和Morty进巨人监狱
You know, if somebody drops the soap,
要是有人不小心掉块肥皂
it's gonna land on our heads and crush our spines, Morty.
砸我们头上 我们的脊柱就直接被砸碎了 Morty
You know, i-i-i-it'll be really easy to rape us after that.
那之后再奸尸多容易
We're gonna be okay, Rick.
我们不会有事的 Rick
How? They took my portal gun.
你想怎么做 他们把我的传送枪没收了
This is an open-and-shut case, Morty.
这案子一目了然 Morty
You know, w-w-w-what do you think's gonna happen,
你觉得还能发生什么事吗
some magical angel's gonna show up and then...
凭空出现一个有魔力的天使 然后...
I smell the violation of civil liberties!
我闻到了侵犯公民自♥由♥的味道
Your honor, I'm from a tiny-persons advocacy group
法官大人 我来自一个迷你人倡导团体
and I have here in my hand a motion to dismiss.
我来此是为了递交驳回此案的动议
These little men were never read their giant rights
这些迷你人未曾被告知他们的巨人♥权♥利
and are therefore free-fi to fo-home.
所以应当被 fi释 fo放
W-what the hell is he talking about?
他到底在说什么啊
They're free to go, is what I meant.
我的意思是他们自♥由♥了
I-I-I'm deconstructing our our thing we say.
我我我只是想贴近我们的口头禅而已
We're giants. Nobody got that? Whatever.
我们不是巨人嘛 居然没人懂 算了随便吧
Oh, man, what did I tell you, Rick? We did it!
我就和你说嘛 Rick 我们做到了
All right, Morty, looks Like the portal gun's still working.
Morty 看来传送枪还能用
You ready to head home?
准备回家了吗
Oh, yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you, Rick?
是啊 这样你就逞心如意了不是嘛 Rick
Well, you know what? We're not bailing out just yet.
我们还不能放弃
You know, we're gonna go find some treasure or something
我们还要去找一些宝藏什么的
and we're gonna bring it to those villagers.
带回去分给那些村民呢
Morty, cut your losses. This is obviously a wash.
Morty 别逞强了 这明显是徒劳无功
Yeah, you were saying that back w-w-w-when we first got arrested,
是啊 我们一开始被捕的时候你也是这么说的
Oh, boy, Morty.
天哪 Morty
Usually, walking down the Courthouse steps is the easy part of the adventure.
通常从法♥院♥的楼梯走下去是冒险里比较简单的部分
What do you say, Morty?
怎么说 Morty
I say give me a hand, Sidekick.
我说 帮把手 跟班
I'm Mr. Meeseeks.
我是使命必达先生
Everybody shut up! Let me try!
大家都给我闭嘴 我再试试
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!
可恶 可恶 可恶
I'm going out. Wait. What?
我要出门了 哦 什么?
Well, you're busy. I'm hungry. I thought I'd go out.
你在忙 而我肚子饿了 所以想出去吃个饭
Do you want me to be happy or do you want me to be in prison?
你是想让我开心呢 还是想让我被关起来
Whoa, whoa, where in the hell is... I'll take you to dinner.
哇 哇 哇 你这脾气是... 我陪你去吃晚饭吧
Come on.
不是吧
Hey, you know what? It's hard being me, too.
嘿 听着 我也不愿意这么废柴
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Look, I've got a marriage to keep together.
听着 我的婚姻还亟待拯救呢
At this point, my golf swing is more your problem than mine.
这个挥杆的问题 更该操心的是你们 不是我
I can't take it anymore. I just want to die!
我受不了了 我只想去死
We all want to die! We're Meeseeks!
我们都很想死啊 我们可是使命必达先生
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表