**flu-hating rapper*
*反流感饶舌歌♥手
**just rapping away *
*把流感唱走
**yo, yo, flu-hating rapper *
*唷 唷 反流感饶舌歌♥手
**it's a flu-hating rap *
*反流感说唱
hey, there, Jessica.
嗨 Jessica
Whoa! Oh, whoopsie!
哦 抱歉
Oh, my god. Morty.
天啊 Morty
You look really nice tonight.
你今晚真帅啊
Wow, thanks.
谢谢
I love you, Morty!
我爱你 Morty
I love you so much, it burns!
我爱你爱到心如火烧
Oh, man!
天啊
I-I love you too, Jessica!
我也爱你 Jessica
Is this punk bothering you, Jessica?
这傻♥逼♥在骚扰你吗 Jessica
Leave him alone, Jerk!
滚开 混球
I'm in love with him!
我爱他
He is more man than you will ever be!
你永远不可能像他这么男人
**This is about flu awareness*
*要小心流感
**got to be aware of the flu in the air-ness*
*小心空气中的流感
**yo, I'm a flu-hating rapper *
*我乃反流感饶舌歌♥手
oh, man, Morty.
啊 Morty
I'm really sorry.
真对不起
oh, well, n-no problem, Brad.
没事的 Brad
There's something special about you, Morty, so special.
你很特别 Morty 非常特别
Whoa, take it easy!
哇 你干嘛
Get your hands off of him!
别碰他
Back off! I'm trying to be with my man!
滚开 我要和我男人在一起
That's enough, Bradley!
够了 Bradley
We don't want you injuring your ball-throwing arm.
别把你拿来赶走傻屌♥(投球)的手弄伤了
Oh principal Vagina.
阴♥道♥校长
Never leave me, Morty.
永远别离开我 Morty
Never!
永远
Hh, sure.
好啊
I mean, o-of course not.
我当然不会离开你
W-what do you think that was all about?
你觉得刚才那是怎么回事
Who cares? Just hold me.
管他呢 快抱住我
Let me go! I love you, Morty!
放开我 我爱你 Morty
let go of me!
放开我
she's gonna be alone with that guy all night.
她一晚上都要和那人待一起
yeah, dad, digging around the insides of horses.
在马身体里捣来捣去
It's not a very romantic setting.
不是什么浪漫的场景啊
well, Summer, there's always the possibility
Summer 说不好啊
that she made the whole work thing up.
搞不好加班这个事儿就是她编的呢
Maybe Davin's digging around in her insides.
说不定现在Davin正在她身体里捣来捣去呢
Grandpa, so gross!
外公 这太恶心了
You're talking about my mom.
你说的是我妈妈
Well, she's my daughter, Summer.
她是我女儿
I outrank you.
我辈分比你高
Or family means nothing, in which case, don't play that card.
亲属关系根本没有意义 所以别跟我来这套
she's not responding to my texts!
她不回我短♥信♥
Careful, dad.
小心啊 爸
Jealousy turns women off.
嫉妒会让女人失去兴致的
Well, isn't that convenient?
那不是正好吗
Not for the men they cheat on, no.
被她们劈腿的男人的嫉妒是没用的
okay, I'm... going to go out... for some ice cream.
好吧 我要出去 买♥♥点冰激凌
And maybe stop by the hospital... to support my wife...
可能顺路去趟医院 看看我的老婆
with my confidence.
不带一点怀疑
God, grandpa, you're such a dick.
天啊 外公 你真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry, Summer.
抱歉 Summer
Your opinion means very little to me.
你怎么想我一点都不在乎
How come you're not at this
你怎么没去那个
stupid dance everyone loves so much?
人人爱的傻舞会呢
Screw that. I don't want to get sick.
我才不去 我不要被传染
It's flu season.
现在是流感季节
It is?
是吗
yeah.
是啊
uh-oh.
啊噢
Please just let this work out.
千万别出什么岔子啊
Do it, Morty. Do it.
来吧 Morty 来吧
Rip my clothes off and mate with me for life!
把我的衣服撕开 和我结为终生伴侣吧
Can we maybe go somewhere more private?
咱能去个隐蔽点的地方吗
Jessica, get a hold of yourself!
Jessica 控制一下自己
you don't deserve to carry morty's genes.
你不配得到Morty的基因
**I love Morty *
*我爱Morty
**and I hope Morty loves me *
*但愿他也爱我
**I'd like to wrap my arms around him*
*我想抱着他
**and feel him inside me*
*让他进入我的身体
oh, crap.
我靠
Morty, come on!
Morty 快来
We got to get you out of here.
我们快走
You're not gonna believe this because it usually never happens
通常来说这种事是不会发生的
but I made a mistake.
但我确实犯了个错
Come on, Morty.
快跑 Morty
We got to get out of here. Come on.
咱们赶紧出去
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine!
我没事
Oh, good.
太好了
If anything ever happened to you, I would kill myself.
要是你出了什么事 我也活不下去了
I love you bad, mo-mo!
我爱死你了 莫莫
Morty, the principal and I have discussed it,
Morty 校长和我商量过了
a-a-and we're both insecure enough
我们都对自己没什么把握
to agree to a three-way!
所以只好同意3p了
I didn't realize when I gave you that serum
我把血清给你的时候
that Jessica had the flu
不知道Jessica得了流感
you know, t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that might have
这这这这对我来说可能是
been valuable information for me, Morty.
非常有用的信息好吗 Morty
What the hell is going on, Rick?
这到底是怎么回事 Rick
What does it look like?
看着像是怎么回事
T-t-t-the serum is piggybacking on the virus.
血清借助病毒
It's gone airborne, Morty.
变得能通过空气传播了
oh, crap. What are we gonna do, Rick?
妈啦 怎么办啊 Rick
It's gonna be fine, Morty, relax.
没事的 Morty 放心
I whipped up an antidote.
我赶制了解药
It's based on praying-mantis DNA.
我用了螳螂的DNA
You know, praying mantises are the exact opposite of voles, Morty.
螳螂完全和田鼠相反
I mean, they they mate once,
它们只交♥配♥一次
and then they, you know, decapitate the partner.
然后就把交♥配♥对象的头砍掉
I mean, it's a whole ritual.
它们的习性就是这样
It's really gruesome and totally opposite.
非常残忍♥ 和田鼠完全相反
There's no love at all.
完全没有爱可言
I-I-I basically mixed this with a more contagious flu virus.
我加入了一种更具传染性的流感病毒
It should neutralize the whole thing, Morty.
应该就能中和掉之前的血清了
It'll all be over very shortly.
这事儿很快就能结束了
Uh, by the way, Morty,
对了 Morty
I know you didn't ask or anything,
虽然你没问
but I'm not interested in having sex with you.
但我一点都不想和你发生性关系
These serums, they don't work on anybody related to you genetically.
这血清对和你有血缘的人是没用的
Okay, well, sometimes,
好吧 有时候
Science is more art than science, Morty.
用科学怎么能理解科学这门艺术
A lot of people don't get that.
很多人就是不明白
Come on. Are you kidding me?
靠 开什么玩笑
Hello!
有人吗
You're not Morty!
你不是Morty
Bring us Morty!
我们要Morty
Nobody's killing me until after I catch my wife with another man.
在我成功捉奸以前 谁也别想干掉我
I had sex with Billy.
我和Billy上♥床♥了
But you were already pregnant!
但你当时已经怀孕了啊
Yeah, so what's the worst that could happen?
再差又能怎么样呢
We interrupt "Pregnant baby" with breaking news.
抱歉打断《孕妇俏佳人》 插播一则新闻
Come on.
别啊
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表