mentally scar the boy scouts every christmas.
在圣诞节的时候给童子军留下心灵创伤
What does that mean?
这什么意思
It's personal.
私事
Dad, mom, c-come on.
爸妈 别这样
Rick just needed my help is all.
Rick只是要我帮忙而已
Morty, stay out of this.
Morty 别来搅和
You are obviously not capable of judging these situations on your own.
你自己显然没有足够的判断力
What are you trying to say about morty?
你这是说Morty什么呢
That he's stupid or something?
说他笨吗
Oh, don't high-road us, dad.
别抢占道德制高点了
You know fully well that morty is the last child that needs to be missing classes.
你明知道Morty根本缺不起课的
I-I-I don't know what you mean by that.
我不明白你想说什么
Can can can you be a little bit more specific?
能再具体点吗
Oh, for crying out
天啊
He's got some kind of disability or something.
他有点缺陷什么的
Is that what you want us to say?
你就想让我们说这个吗
I do?
真的吗
Well, duh doy, son.
不是吗 孩子
Look, I love you, morty, but we both
我爱你 孩子
know you're not as fast as the other kids, and
但我们都清楚 你没别的孩子机灵
if you want to compete in this world, you got to work twice as hard.
如果你想有所成就 就得加倍努力
Aw, geez, dad.
天啊 老爸
Y-you know, that's a lot to drop on a kid all at once.
你突然和一个小孩子说这些 太沉重了吧
Morty, t-tell your parents the square root of pi.
Morty 告诉你♥爸♥妈圆周率的平方根
Oh, come on, Rick.
别这样 Rick
You know I can't.
你知道我不行的
The square root of pi,
圆周率的平方根
Morty go.
Morty 来吧
1.77245385.
1.77245385
Whoa!
哇哦
What the hell?
怎么搞的
Holy crap. He's right.
天啊 他说的对
Morty, tell your parents the first law of thermodynamics.
Morty 热力学第一定律
"The increment in the internal energy of a system is
"一个系统内能的增加等于
Equal to the increment of heat supplied to the system."
等于该系统吸收的热量"
Wow! I'm so smart!
哇 我好聪明
But
可是
I told the both of you school is stupid.
我早跟你们说了学校这玩意儿很蠢
It's not how you learn things.
在那儿学不到东西的
Morty's a gifted child.
Morty很有天分
He has a special mind.
他很特别
That's why he's my little helper.
所以他才是我的小助手
He's like me.
他就像我
He's gonna be doing great science stuff later in his life.
他日后会从事伟大的科学工作
He's too smart for school.
他太聪明了 学校不适合他
H-he needs to keep hanging out and helping me.
他得继续帮我
Jerry, I don't want whatever's happening here to stop.
Jerry 我不希望这一切就这么结束了
No, I-I understand.
我明白
Uh, maybe we overreacted.
可能是我们反应过度了
But he has to keep going to school.
但他还得继续上学
Okay, Jerry.
好吧Jerry
You drive a hard bargain, but what am I supposed to do?
你真会开条件 但我能干嘛呢
Say say no?
说不吗
You you really wear the pants around here.
这里毕竟你说了算
I just want you to know, between us, from now on,
我想让你们知道 从现在开始
it's gonna be 100% honesty and open, clear communication.
我们互相保证百分百的诚实和公开
Frank Palicky was frozen to death today!
Frank Palicky今天被冻死了
No idea what you're talking about.
完全不知道你在说啥
Okay.
行
Well, uh, Morty, it's your bedtime in an hour.
Morty 再过一个小时你就该上♥床♥了
Don't stay up all night again.
别再熬夜了
This is good, though.
不过这挺好的
This can work.
这样能行
I think we can be a family.
我们能做一家人
And now, Beth, if you'll have me, I would love to have you.
Beth 如果你愿意的话 我想和你去床上
You know what?
你猜咋的
Okay.
好嘞
Holy cow, Rick.
天啊 Rick
I didn't know hanging out with you was making me smarter.
我都不知道和你在一起让我变聪明了
Full disclosure, morty it's not.
其实吧 没有这回事
Temporary superintelligence is just a side effect
暂时的超常智力只是
of the mega seeds dissolving in your rectal cavity.
奇异种溶解在你肠道里的副作用
Aw, man.
噢
Yeah, and once those seeds wear off, you're gonna lose most of your motor Skills,
一旦种子的效力过去 你会失去大部分运动机能
and you're also gonna lose a significant amount of brain functionality for 72 hours, morty.
以及大部分的大脑功能 持续七十二小时
Starting right about now.
从现在开始
Ohh, man.
天啊
I'm sorry, morty. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come.
我很抱歉Morty 不幸的是你确实很蠢
And I needed those seeds real bad,
我真的很需要那些种子
and I had to give them up just to get your parents off my back,
我不得不放弃它们好让你父母别来烦我
so now we're gonna have to go get more.
因此 我们得去搞来更多的种子
And then we're gonna go on even more adventures after that, morty.
在那之后我们还要有更多的冒险 Morty
And you're gonna keep your mouth shut about it, morty, because
而你要保持沉默 Morty
The world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important,
因为世上充满了分不清轻重的傻瓜
and they'll tear us apart, morty.
他们会试图分开我们
But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things,
但只要你跟着我 我就能完成伟业
Morty, and you're gonna be part of them,
你也会是伟业的一部分
and together, we're gonna run around, Morty.
我们一起东奔西走
We're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, morty.
做各种奇妙的事情
Just you and me, morty. Oh, no, no.
就你和我 Morty 不啊不
The outside world is our enemy, morty.
外面的世界是我们的敌人
We're the only friends we've got, Morty.
我们的朋友只有彼此
It's just rick and morty
只有Rick和Morty
Rick and morty and their adventures, morty.
Rick和Morty大冒险
Rick and morty forever and forever 100 years
Rick与Morty万年录
rick and morty's things.
Rick与Morty的故事
Me and rick and morty running around,
Rick与Morty游记
and rick and morty time.
Rick与Morty的时光
All day long, forever.
一整天 到永远
All a hundred days.
一百年
Rick and morty forever 100 times.
Rick与Morty一百遍
Over and over,
一遍又一遍
rickandmortyadventures.Com.
瑞克莫蒂大冒险.com
www.Rickandmorty.Com.
www.瑞克与莫蒂.com
www.Rickandmortyadventures. All 100 years.
www.瑞克与莫蒂的大冒险.一百年
EVERY MINUTE, rickandmorty.Com.
每分每秒 瑞克莫蒂.com
www.100timesrickandmorty.Com.
www.瑞克莫蒂一百遍.com
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表