Gar Ma Nar Nar
嘎玛呐呐
Three, um, um, um...
三个 呃 呃 呃
I'll get back to that one,
我一会儿再说这个
a hole in the wall where the man can see it all,
墙上一个看得一清二楚的洞
and, returning for his 25th consecutive year,
以及 连续第25年回归的
Interesting fun fact,
有件有趣的事
Moynihan and a piece of toast hate each other.
Moynihan和一片吐司互相憎恨
Apparently, they've got some real creative differences.
显然 他们俩有严重的创意分歧
Hey, are you tired of real doors cluttering up your house,
嘿 你是否厌倦了家中散乱的真门
where you open them and you atually go somewhere,
你打开它们 然后真的到什么地方去
and you go into another room?
真的走进一间房♥间里
Get on down to real fake doors.
来看看这些货真价实的假门吧
That's us.
也就是我们
Fill a whole room up with them.
整间屋子全都装上
See, watch. Check this out.
像这样 看啊
Won't open. Won't open.
打不开 打不开
Not this one. Not this one.
这扇打不开 这扇也打不开
None of them open.
没有一扇能打开
Fakedoors.com is our website, so check it out
我们的网站是fakedoors.com 快来看看
for a lot of really great deals on Fake Do-o-o-ors!
众多实惠的假门吧
Hey, wait a minute, Rick.
嘿 等等 Rick
I thought this was a commercial.
我以为那是个广♥告♥
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Relax, Morty. Dont't-don't worry about it.
放松点 Morty 别担心
Let's just see where this goes.
我们来看看这是怎么回事
Step on it!
赶快啊
We all get places to be!
我们都有事呢
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, that must be where he lives.
那肯定就是他住的地方了
Okay.
好吧
He's making himself a sandwich now.
他在给自己做三明治
Hey, everybody.
嘿 各位
So, this is my house.
这是我家
Just made a sandwich, peanut butter and jelly.
刚刚做了个三明治 花生酱加果冻
Still here, still selling fake doors. What?
还是这里 还是在推销假门 什么
Oh, my god. It's still the commercial.
天哪 这还是那个广♥告♥
We have fake doors like you wouldn't believe.
我们的假门 你简直都不敢相信
What are you worried about?
你还在担心什么呢
Come get fake doors.
快来买♥♥假门吧
Call us up and order some fake doors today.
今天就拨♥打♥电♥话♥订购假门吧
Don't even hesitate, don't even worry, and don't even...
别再犹豫 别再担心 也别再
All right, I'm bored. Change it.
好了 我觉得好无聊 换台吧
Wait, wait, Rick.
等等 Rick
Hold on. Hold on.
等一下 等一下
...Give it a second thought.
...再多想
That's our slogan.
这是我们的口号♥
See it on the bottom of the screen below our name.
请看屏幕底部我们的名字下方
Here's another slogan right below that one.
那下面是另一个口号♥
What are you worried about?
你还在担心什么
Come get fake doors.
快来买♥♥假门吧
Get in here quick, get out quicker with an arm of fake doors in your arms.
进来快 怀抱着假门出去更快
Okay, okay, you can change it.
好吧 好吧 你可以换台了
Don't even worry about it.
别担心了
I hate Mamumanums-days,
我讨厌玛姆玛纳姆天
and I really could go for some enchiladas.
我要去吃肉馅玉米卷饼了
Hey, Rick, that's pretty cool.
嘿 Rick 这不错啊
It's just like Garfield, only instead it's Gazorpazorpfield.
它好像加菲猫 只不过这是格索尔菲猫
Hey, isn't Gazorpazorp where, where those sex robots came from?
嘿 格索尔帕索普 那性♥爱♥机器人不就是那儿的吗
Remember that whole thing?
还记得那件事吗
Yeah. Hey, that's a pretty, pretty... that's ture. That's right.
没错 嘿 那真是 真是 你说的对 没错
Yeah. Let's watch some more Gazorpazorpfield.
对吧 我们接着看格索尔菲猫吧
Hey, John. It's me, Gazorpazorpfield.
嘿 John 是我 格索尔菲猫
Boy! [Bleep] you, John, you [Bleep] dumb, stupid idiot.
哇塞 你[哔] John 你[哔]蠢货 白♥痴♥
Come on, Gazorpazorpfield.
别这样 格索尔菲猫
Go easy on me, huh?
对我友善一点好不好
You dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white,
你这个呆子 蠢货 不中用的 可怜的 白种的 白种的
uh... guilt, white guilt.
呃 负罪感 白人负疚感
Milk-toast piece of human garbage.
一坨软弱的人类垃圾
Geez, Gazorpazorpfield, that's, you know,
天哪 格索尔菲猫 这太 你懂的
you're pretty mean to me, but that takes the cake.
你平时我就挺刻薄的 但都没这个刻薄
I don't give a [Bleep].
我[哔]才不管
I'm Gazorpazorp[Bleep]filed, bitch.
我[哔]是格索尔菲猫 贱♥人♥
Now give me [Bleep] enchiladas.
快[哔]把肉馅玉米卷饼给我
Hey, Rick, you know, did they use Bill Murray for this?
嘿 Rick 他们找了Bill Murray给这个配音吗
Sounds a lot like Bill Murray.
听起来好像Bill Murray啊
No, Morty, it's Lorenzo Music.
不 Morty 这是Lorenzo Music
In this reality, he's still alive.
在那个世界里他还活着
Oh, okay. Was his name "Lorenzo Music"?
好吧 他是叫"Lorenzo Music"吗
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
没错 我很确定
He also did the voice of that one guy from "Ghostbusters",
他也给"捉鬼敢死队"里那人配过音
which is really strange
挺奇怪的
because it's the same character Bill Murray played in the movie.
因为Bill Murray在电影里扮演的就是那个角色
But then, when they made the movie,
后来他们给加菲猫拍电影的时候
Bill Murray did the voice of Gazorpazorp- or Garfield, I mean.
Bill Murray又给格索尔菲猫 我是说加菲猫 配的音
Yeah, that's pretty cool, Rick.
真有意思 Rick
So all that happened in this reality, too?
那这些事也有在那个平行世界里发生吗
I don't know.
我哪知道
Just making conversation with you, Morty.
只是和你闲聊而已 Morty
What, you think I'm a- I'm- I know everything about everything?
怎么 你觉得我我我什么都知道吗
Did you really talk me out of the abortion?
你真的说服了我放弃堕胎吗
Well, we- we blew a tire on the way to the clinic.
我们 我们在去诊所的路上轮胎爆了
I think, in my head,
我以为 在我的脑海里
I was doing it all for the kids.
我的坚持都是为了孩子
And now the first kid is going to do something with turquoise.
而现在大女儿却要去捣腾绿松石了
Which is either code for crystal meth or a gateway to it.
那不是冰♥毒♥的代号♥就是啥搞冰♥毒♥的办法
So we didn't do the kids any favors.
所以我们根本没为孩子做什么
So we should stay together for each other and ourselves or...
所以我们还在一起是为了对方 不然
Or...
不然
Man, woman, and now trunkman?
男人 女人 现在又来了象鼻人
We know science has created men that have a trunk
我们知道科学已经创造出了有象鼻的人
that allows them to have sex with both male and female parteners.
使他们和男性与女性♥伴♥侣♥都可以发生性行为
But we don't like the idea of these people getting married.
但我们不希望这些人结婚
Put a line in the sand, everybody.
坚持底线吧 各位
Vote "no" on proposition XW2
为XW2提案投上反对的一票
The act that says trunkpeople can get married.
就是提出象鼻人可以结婚的那个
Who needs it?
谁需要呢
Not on my watch.
反正我不需要
Paid for by Michael Denny and the Denny Singers.
由Michael Denny及Denny合唱团赞助播出
Hi.
大家好
I'm a trunkperson and I want,
我是一个象鼻人 我想要
I feel love in my heart, too, just like you.
我也像你们一样能感受到内心的爱
I want to be able to express that love with both a man and a woman.
我希望能同时向一个男人和一个女人表达这份爱
And I won't be able to, if Denny and the Denny Singers get their way.
但如果Denny和Denny合唱团得逞的话 我就没法这样了
Hey, let the trunkpeople have sex and get married, huh?
嘿 就让象鼻人做♥爱♥结婚吧 听到没
Paid for by turnkpeople.
由象鼻人赞助播出
Oh, I love me strawberry sniggles.
哦 人家爱死草莓小片片了
Ohh, I hope nobody ever gets my hands on me
哦 我希望没人会对我下手
and tries to steal my strawberry smiggles.
然后偷走我的草莓小豆豆
I'm gonna eat every last one of them, because
我要把它们都吃得干干净净 因为
and then they'll be in my stomach,
这样它们就都在我肚子里了
and nobody will ever be able to eat them.
谁也别想吃它们
Except for me, because they're gonna be all inside my stomach.
除了我自己 因为它们都要被我吃进肚子里啦
Um, my name is Mr. Tophat Jones,
我的名字是大礼帽琼斯先生
and God forbid any one ever take my sner- little-people snibbles.
任何人拿走我的小颗粒粒都是天理不容
I'm keeping them all for me.
我都要留着自己吃
Last bite.
最后一口
Oh now they're all resting comfortably in my stomach.
现在它们都舒舒服服地待在我的肚子里啦
Ooh, am I feeling good.
哦 感觉真是太棒了
No! Get away from me!
不 走开
Get away from me!
离我远点
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表