You got to fix this, Rick! All right, all right, Morty.
你得解决这事儿 Rick 好吧 好吧 Morty
You know, w-w-w-we are in a pretty deep hole, here,
现在这个情况已经很难挽回了
but I do have one emergency solution that I can use
不过我确实有个应急方案
that'll kind of put everything back to normal, relatively speaking.
能让一切相对而言恢复正常
Here, Morty, put this on
Morty 把这个带上
while I do a little bit of scouting.
我来搜索一下
Wow, Rick, I got to say
哇 Rick 我得说
you really pulled a rabbit out of your hat this time.
你这次真是太厉害了
I mean, I-I really thought that
我真以为
the whole place was gonna be messed up for good,
这儿会永远一团乱下去了
but here you did it
但你做到了
you figured out that crazy solution, like you always do.
你一如既往地想出了个疯办法
That's some great luck.
真是太走运了
Come on, Morty. Luck had nothing to do with it.
得了吧 Morty 跟运气没关系
I'm great. That's the real reason.
靠的是我的实力
Now, Morty, what do you say, buddy?
怎么说 Morty
Will you hand me a screwdriver
能把螺丝刀递给我
so I can finish my ionic de-defibulizer?
让我完成我的离子除颤器吗
Sure thing, Rick.
当然 Rick
Here's a screwdriver.
给你
All right, Morty.
好了 Morty
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
We got one screw turn...
拧一下
and two screw turns... and...
拧两下
All right, Morty, here we are.
好了 Morty 我们到了
Oh, my god, Rick! Is that us?!
天啊 Rick 那是我们吗
W-w-w-we're dead!
我我我我们死了
What is going on, Rick?
怎么回事 Rick
I'm freaking out!
我要崩溃了
Calm down, Morty!
冷静点 Morty
Look at me! Calm down, Morty!
看着我 冷静 Morty
No, I can't deal with this! Calm yourself, Morty.
不行 我接受不了 冷静下来 Morty
I can't deal with this, Rick! Calm down, Morty.
这种事我受不了 Rick 冷静 Morty
This can't be real! You got to calm down, Morty.
骗人的吧 冷静下来 Morty
W-w-w-w-we're ripped apart!
我我我我们被炸碎了
Shut up and listen to me!
闭上嘴听我说
It's fine. Everything is fine.
没事的
There's an infinite number of realities, Morty
有无数个平行的现实 Morty
and in a few dozen of those, I got lucky
在一小部分平行世界里 我运气好
and turned everything back to normal.
让一切恢复了原状
I just had to find one of those realities
我只需要找到其中某一个世界
in which we also happen to both die around this time.
我们俩刚好在这段时间里死了
Now we can just slip into the place of
现在我们只需要悄悄取代
our dead selves in this reality and everything will be fine.
这个世界里死掉的自己 就没问题了
We're not skipping a beat, Morty.
就和什么都没发生过一样 Morty
Now, help me with these bodies.
来帮我搬下尸体
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
Look, Morty, I'll grab myself,
Morty 我搬我自己
you grab yourself, okay?
你搬你自己 行吗
I mean, t-t-t-that seems fair to me, I mean,
我觉得这样挺公平的
that seems like a fair way to divvy it up.
这样分配很合理
Rick, what about the reality we left behind?
那我们以前的世界呢
What about the reality where Hitler cured cancer, Morty?
那Hilter找了治愈癌症方法的世界呢 Morty
The answer is don't think about it.
最好的办法就是别去想
It's not like we can do this every week, anyways.
反正这种办法也不是每周都能用
We get three or four more of these, tops.
最多就用个三四次
Now, pick up your dead self and come on.
把你自己的尸体搬起来
Haste makes waste.
欲速则不达
I-I-I don't suppose you've considered this detail,
虽然我觉得你没注意到这个细节
but obviously, if I hadn't screwed up as much as I did
但很显然 如果我没把一切都搞砸的话
we'd be these guys right now, so, again, you're welcome.
我们现在就是死人了 再说一次 不用谢
You know, the thing about a shark...
鲨鱼这种动物
he's got lifeless eyes...
有一双毫无生气的眼睛
black eyes, like a doll's eyes.
黑黑的眼睛 像木偶的眼睛一样
When he comes at ya, he doesn't seem to be living
它朝你冲过来的时候 浑然不似活物
until he bites ya, and then the the blood,
直到它咬住你 接着就是血
and the red, and the water...
鲜红的 还有水里...
You ever wonder what happened to Rick and Morty?
你有想过Rick和Morty怎么样了吗
Sometimes.
有时候吧
But, I'm ashamed to admit,
这么说好像有点对不起他们
now that they're gone, I'm finally happy.
但他们走了以后 我终于过得幸福了
Here we are, cronenberg Morty
我们到啦 柯南伯格Morty
a reality where everyone in the world got genetically cronenberged.
一个所有人都被柯南伯格化了的世界
We'll fit right in, cronenberg Morty.
我们来了正好呢 柯南伯格Morty
It'll be like we never even left cronenberg world.
就和我们从来没离开过柯南伯格世界一样
Yeah, cronenberg Rick,
是啊 柯南伯格Rick
but, you know, I'm gonna miss cronenberg world,
但我还是会想念柯南伯格世界的
because everyone was cronenberged
因为大家都是柯南伯格版的
all along like us from the beginning, you know?
和我们一样 从一开始就是
I mean, I-I wish we hadn't genetically ruined
要是我们没有把
cronenberg world beyond repair like we did,
柯南伯格世界基因毁灭掉就好了
you know, and turned everyone into regular, normal people just walking around.
把所有人都变成了正常的人类
Don't you worry about that sort of thing, cronenberg Morty.
别担心这种事了 柯南伯格Morty
Let's go make ourselves at home, huh?
咱们就在这儿舒舒服服过吧
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表