Beth. You're a treasure.
Beth 你真贤惠
I have a Beth just like you in my reality, except you know what?
在我的世界里也有一个像你一样的Beth 只不过
She's not as brilliant or attractive.
她没有你那么美丽动人
Aw. Thank you.
哦 谢谢
Oh! She did! She did it!
她做到了 做到了
H-hello?
喂
Hey, Jerry, it's Rick.
嗨 Jerry 我是Rick
Rick! Hey.
Rick 嗨
What's, what's up?
你好啊
So, listen, the heat's on, and there's nowhere left to turn,
听着 风声太紧 我们没地方可去
so Morty and I are just gonna fly my spaceship into a black hole.
所以 Morty和我打算把飞船开进黑洞
What? Is that cool with you, dawg?
什么 你能接受得了吧
Rick, no! Morty!!
Rick 不 Morty
We got it.
追踪到了
The call's coming from...
电♥话♥来自...
inside the house
这间屋子
Look at his face! You dummy!
瞅瞅他的表情 你真傻
Ugh. Can't believe our daughter married you.
真不敢相信我们女儿能嫁给你
Too easy!
太容易了
The Rick are probably gonna waste some time missing with Jerry.
这帮Rick应该会浪费些时间逗Jerry玩
They won't be able to help themselves.
他们起不了什么作用的
But as soon as they get bored, they'll be onto us.
但是等他们玩够了 就会来找我们
Phones a la clams and phonesghetti with phone balls.
您点的电♥话♥蛤蜊和意大利电面配电♥话♥丸
Anything else? Yeah, more phone sticks, please.
还需要什么 再多来点电♥话♥条
Right away, sir.
马上来 先生
You know, Rick, when I first saw all those Ricks and Morty,
你知道吗 Rick 当我第一次看到那么多Rick和Morty时
I thought, "Gee, that kind of devalues our bond."
我在想 "天啊 我们的关系一下就不那么独特了"
But then I realized it just means that our relationship must be pretty special
但是仔细想想 我们的关系一定非常特别
to span over all those different time lines.
才能让我们跨越无数的时空紧紧相连
Yeah, it's got to be that way. You're a camouflage.
只能是这样 你是一个掩护
Camouflage?
掩护
W-w-w-what are you talking about, Rick?
你在说什么 Rick
Rick have a very distinctive and traceable brain wave due to our genius.
Rick的天才使得我们的脑电波非常独特且易追踪
The best way to hide from an enemy's radar is
躲避敌人雷达的最好办法就是
to stand near someone with complementary brain wave that make ours invisible.
在一个可以使脑电波互补的人身边 这样就无法被追踪了
See, w-w-w-when a Rick I-is with a Morty,
明白吗 当Rick和Morty在一起时
the genius waves get canceled out by the, Uh...
天才的脑电波就被抵消了 因为你有 呃
...Morty waves.
...Morty脑电波
Um... because o-our personalities are so different?
是因为我们的性格非常不同吗
Oh, shit, dawg.
哦 妈的
My portal gun was hacked pemotely, Morty
我的传送枪被人远端入侵了
Obviously by the real killer, to frame me.
很明显就是真凶 他想陷害我
But I was able to track the signal.
但是我能追踪他的信♥号♥♥
Come on. Let's go.
快 我们走
Uh-oh.
啊 噢
Excuse me. We've tracked a pair of dangerous criminals
打扰了 我们追踪到一对极度危险的罪犯
to this exact location.
就在这里
They look exactly like us,
他们和我们长得一模一样
so in order to avoid confusion, I'm gonna mark us
为了避免混淆 我们用红叉
each with a red "X" right now.
标记自己
That ways, if someone has a gun and we both tell you
这样的话 如果谁有枪
to shoot the other one because they're the evil one,
而我们都说杀掉另一个"我" 因为他才是那个坏人
you'll know who's lying.
你就知道是谁在说谎了
Hey, check it out.
嗨 看那
Damn it!
妈的
Hey, you didn't pay your bill!
嗨 你还没给钱呢
T-the red "X"! Red "X"!
红叉 红叉
Hey, it's a good thing that space outlet had lab coats
嗨 还好那家宇宙折扣店 有这款实验室外套
and you favorite kind of shirt in stock, Huh, Morty?
和你最爱的小黄体恤衫 是吧 Morty
Yeah, Rick, I-I heard you the first time.
对 Rick 你都说了好几遍了
You don't have to keep saying it over and over.
你不用老说这个事儿了
Man, this place is way off the grid.
这地方真够偏僻的
This guy does not want to be found.
这家伙真不想让人发现
Well, if he's a Rick, doesn't he just to stand by a Morty to hide?
如果这家伙是Rick 是不是他也需要用Morty来隐藏自己
I mean, isn't that what Mortys are
Morty不就起这个作用吗
Human cloaking devices?
人肉隐身衣
Morty, you're making a bigger deal out of this than it is.
Morty 你这反应实在是有点小题大做了
Oh, my god, Rick, look!
我的天啊 Rick 看
There's a bunch of people strapped all over that building!
有好多人被绑起来 盖满了那栋建筑
Not people, Morty. Mortys.
不是人 是Morty们
Oh, god!
天啊
W-w-why would somebody do this?
为什么有人会这么干
It's horrible!
太残忍♥了
Well, one Morty's enough to hide from the bureaucrats,
想不被官僚体系的走狗发现 一个Morty足够了
but you get- you get a whole matrix of Mortys and put them in agonizing pain,
但你得用一个Morty矩阵 并且让他们极度痛苦
that creates a pattern that can hide even from other Ricks mother[Bleep]
才能瞒过其他的Rick [哔]
I fiddled with a concept like this once.
我以前构想过一个类似的概念
On paper, Morty. On paper.
理论上 Morty 只是理论上
I wouldn't do this. It's barbaric overkill.
我是不会做这种事的 这就是粗劣的浪费和滥用
I mean, you could accomplish the same result with,
达到相同的效果 完全只需要
like, five Mortys and a jumper cable.
五个Morty和一个跨接电缆
Which I also wouldn't do!
这我也不会真做的
I'm just saying, it's bad craftsmanship.
我只是想表示 他这技术太烂了
Coffee time!
咖啡时间
Yeah! Yo, yo, yo, yo!
好 哟 哟 哟
That's what I like to hear!
就等这个呢
Hi, Jerry.
嗨 Jerry
Leave me alone. I'm working.
别烦我 我在工作
Oh, you are? W-w-w-what do you do?
是吗 你是做什么的
I-I'm, I'm in between advertising jobs.
我是做广♥告♥的 待业中
Advertising? Wow!
广♥告♥ 哇
So, people need help figuring out what to buy, and then you help them?
就是说 大家不知道自己应该买♥♥什么东西 你的工作就是帮助他们
Well, it's a little more complicated than that.
要更复杂一点
Well, I mean, you do it,
你就是干这个的
and you seem like a guy who really has it all together.
而且你看起来干这行就很厉害
Dude, are you,
老兄 你是
You're being a dick, right?
你是在讽刺我 对吗
Oh, gosh, I-I hope not.
哦 天啊 不 不是
I-I-I wouldn't want to offend you in any way.
我一点都不想冒犯你
You're really a rick?
你真的是Rick吗
Of course I am, just as much as my Morty's a Morty.
我当然是 就像我的Morty是一个Morty一样
Hey, he looks a lot like Eric Stoltz from the movie "Mask."
嗨 他长得好像《面具》里的Eric Stoltz
You know, the one with Cher in it?
就是里面有雪儿的那部
That's right, Jerry!
对的 Jerry
He-- he's from a reality where everyone is Eric Stoltz "Mask" people.
他来自的时空 所有的人长得都像Eric Stoltz的《面具》里的人
He's Eric Stoltz mask Morty.
他是Eric Stoltz面具版Morty
They assigned him to me because I never had any kids of my own.
他是被分配给我的 因为我从来没有我自己的小孩
But if I did, boy,
但我如果有小孩
I'd love them if they were as smart and as successful as you are, Jerry.
我希望他们能像你一样聪明成功
Hey, get a load of this.
嗨 瞧啊
Jerry's hanging out with doofus Rick.
Jerry在和傻瓜Rick聊天
This is perfect.
你俩真配
I'm not boofus Rick!
我不是傻瓜Rick
I'm Rick J19-ZETA-7!
我是从J19-ZETA-7空间来的Rick
Oh, is that the time line where everybody eats poop?
噢 那个空间的人不都是吃屎长大的吗
Jerry, you know this guy eats poop, right?
Jerry 你知道这家伙吃屎吗
Hey, I don't eat poop!
嗨 我不吃屎
Y-You guys are always so mean to me.
你们总是欺负我
I guess it's only fair to tell you now, Jerry.
我觉得我应该告诉你 Jerry
I'm the worst Rick of them all.
我是所有Rick当中最差劲的
According to who, other versions of you?
谁说的 其他的你吗
If I've learned one thing,
要说我这辈子如果明白了什么
it's that before you get anywhere in life,
不论你在人生中做什么决定
you got to stop listening to yourself.
都不要听你自己的
Wow. you really are wise, Jerry.
哇 你真是太有智慧了 Jerry
I-I-I guess that's why you work in advertising.
所以你才会做广♥告♥工作吧
The fact that you feel that way makes you the best Rick of them all.
你能这么想 你就已经是最棒的Rick了
You don't care about me at all!
你从来就没关心过我
I'm no different than that jacket you've got on!
我和你的外套没任何区别
Y-y-y--o-or your stupid portal gun!
或者是你的破传送枪
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表