剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
it will have no impact whatsoever on my job --
笨蛋
Idiot.
发生了什么 先生
What happened here, sir?
我们需要一个新的 胡佛
We're going to need a new, uh, Hoover.
我会着手去找的 先生
I'll look into it, sir.
你不觉得有点难吗
Gonna be tricky, don't you think?
让卡斯特做我们的弥赛亚
Getting Custer to be our Messiah?
发生了那么多事
Now, after everything?
我不想让他成为我的弥赛亚
I don't want him to be my Messiah.
那我们为什么要等他
So, why are we waiting for him?
卡斯特上次侮辱了我
Custer has humiliated me for the last time.
我要用最残忍♥的手段折磨他
I'm going to torture him in the most horrible ways ever imagined.
然后我要杀了他
And then I'm going to kill him.
太棒了
Love it.
继续统治世界的伟大象棋局
The great chess match for world domination continues.
我厌倦了象棋 弗拉夫曼
I'm tired of chess matches, Flufferman.
该玩点西洋跳棋了
It's time to play some fucking checkers.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表