剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
And when he's dying,
当他死去时
this little goldfish thinks he's been dying his whole life.
这条小小的金鱼以为自己这一辈子都在垂死中
Imagine that.
想象一下
Death being the only life this little goldfish will ever know.
死亡是条小小的金鱼唯一所知的
Prisoner number 98N744, Antonio Nappa.
囚犯号♥码98N744 安东尼奥·纳帕
Convicted June 4, '98, murder in the second degree.
判刑日期 1998年6月4日 二级谋杀罪
Sentence: 80 years. Up for parole in 50.
刑期八十年 五十年不得假释
Needless to say, I was saddened by Peter Schibetta's rape.
不用说 彼得·什拜塔被强♥奸♥我很伤心
His father, Nino, and I were paisans.
他父亲尼诺 我在潘赞斯时
I'm Peter's godfather.
我是彼得的教父
No, his actual godfather at baptism.
不 是他受洗时真正的教父
We won't tolerate revenge.
我们不能容忍♥报私仇
Nor should you.
这个自然
All I ask is that you punish the man responsible.
我只请求你惩罚该为此负责的人
We will when we find him.
我们查明后 会的
You have no suspect?
你们没有嫌疑人吗
We have suspects. Problem is, we have no witnesses.
我们有嫌疑人 问题是 我们没有证人
Pancamo was unconscious and Schibetta...
潘卡莫不省人事 而什拜塔
... is unwilling to talk.
不肯开口
That's right.
是的
May I see him?
我能见下他吗
No.
不
I tell you, Antonio, I think that Peter's mind has snapped.
我跟你说 安东尼奥 我认为彼得的意识混乱了
He keeps talking to his father, as if Nino was still alive.
他一直在谈他父亲 就像尼诺还活着一样
This Adebisi who raped Peter,
那个强♥奸♥了彼得的阿戴比斯
we can't kill him, at least not yet.
我们不能杀他 至少目前不行
But I want him to suffer.
但我要他痛苦
I want to take away whatever's most important to him.
我要夺走他最重要的东西
That would be heroin. He's a fiend.
那得是海♥洛♥因♥ 他是瘾君子
He's a user and a dealer? Yeah.
他既用又贩 对
Then his black ass is mine.
那黑鬼王八蛋是我的了
I want you to suggest to Glynn
我要你向格林建议
that it's time to do a little random drug testing.
现在应该做次毒品抽查了
You got it.
没问题
You, you,
你 你
you and you.
你和你
Come with me.
跟我来
Hill.
希尔
Rebadow.
里毕多
Said.
萨依德
Adebisi.
阿戴比斯
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走 我们走
Simon, after the riot,
西门 暴♥动♥后
you went into severe heroin withdrawal.
你出现了海♥洛♥因♥戒断反应
I thought you kicked the habit.
我还以为你已经戒了
I did. Oh, come on.
我是啊 得了
These reports say that you're still using.
报告显示你还在用
Now, I want you to come to drug counselling.
你得来参加戒毒咨♥询♥会
Rehab is bullshit. No of fence.
康复中心纯属扯蛋 无意冒犯
Fine.
好吧
Then I'll have you tested for drug use every week.
那我要你每周进行毒品检查
And if you keep using, I'll send you to the psych ward.
要是你继续用 我就把你送进精神病区
Have you ever been to the psych ward here, Simon?
你以前去过精神病区吗 西门
Peter Schibetta's there.
彼得·什拜塔在那里
Along with 20 other guys who've lost all sense of reality.
还有其他二十个脱离现实生活的人
Reality? Oz?
现实生活 在奥兹
So tell me, what world are you living in?
那告诉我 你过着哪种生活
Better yet, which world are you trying to avoid?
更重要的是 你想逃避哪种生活
Because drugs are all about avoidance, Simon,
因为毒品不过是一种逃避 西门
about not being able to accept some secret in yourself.
是你拒绝接受你自己的内心
Sister, don't send me to that loony bin.
修女 别把我送进疯人院
I will come to your meetings.
我会来参加咨♥询♥会
I will stop taking drugs.
我会停用毒品
What are you looking at, old man?
你看什么呢 老东西
Hey. Nappa, he engineered the drug testing to slow you down.
纳帕 他安排的毒品检查坑你
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Looks like I'm gonna have to kill me some dagos.
看来我得再杀几个意大利佬了
Thattaboy.
好样的 小子
Here's the plan: We go out there, grab that bitch Nappa
这么着 我们过去 做掉那婊♥子♥纳帕
and his guinea friends, cut their throats.
和他的意佬朋友 掐死他们
What, now? Yeah.
怎么 现在 对
It's the middle of fucking lunchtime. What are you, crazy?
这他妈是午餐时间 你怎么了 疯了吗
Is there a better time? Yes, there's a fucking better time.
有更好的时间吗 对 是他妈有更好的时间
There's hacks all over the place. Everyone's gonna see.
这里到处是看守 所有人都会看到
Let them see. I said, do it now.
让他们看 叫我说 现在就干
Please, go back.
拜托 回去吧
You disgrace us all when you act like a fool.
你出丑会羞辱我们所有人
Out of my way.
别挡路
We're African brothers. I know you see that.
我们是非洲兄弟 我知道你看到了
Look at all this black skin around.
看这里有一片黑皮肤的
No, you and I are different.
不 你跟我不一样
I'm no different.
我没不一样
Yoruba.
[西非民族]约鲁巴人
What have they turned you into?
你把自己变成什么样了
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Is there a problem here, Adebisi?
这儿有问题吗 阿戴比斯
No problem, officer.
没问题 警官
Then get back to work.
那就回去工作
What happened in the cafeteria with that old man?
餐厅里那老东西是怎么回事
Just some crazy fuck.
就他妈一疯子
You were gonna take care of Nappa.
你得搞定纳帕
Another day.
改天
Are you planning on doing anything soon?
你现在有别的计划吗
Yeah, planning on lying down. Wangler.
有 计划躺下 温格勒
Where's the CD player?
CD机呢
The batteries are low.
电池没电了
Here.
这儿
What's in here?
这儿是什么
Some hard shit my cousin sent me.
我表兄给我寄的好货
What are we gonna do about Nappa, man?
我们要怎么对付纳帕
Adebisi?
阿戴比斯
You know what? Fuck it.
操♥他♥妈♥的
You slipping.
你脱线了
And if your balls end up in a cannoli, don't say shit.
要是你的蛋掉进奶酪卷了 别叫唤
What's up, man?
怎么样
That's my motherfucking CD player. What is he doing?
这他妈是我的CD机 他在干嘛
Do you believe in voodoo, Chucky? The power of magic?
你相信巫毒术吗 恰奇 那种魔法的力量
No. I do.
不信 我信
There's an old wives' tale in Sicily
西西里有个荒唐的传说
that a new bride waits until she menstruates,
新娘月经来潮时
then she takes her blood and puts it into the first tomato sauce
会把血加到她为丈夫准备的
she makes for her husband.
第一份西红柿酱中
What for?
干什么
If he eats her blood, she can control him forever.
只要他吃了她的血 她就能永远控制他
Somebody's got Adebisi under a spell.
有人对阿戴比斯下了符
Too bad it's not us.
可惜不是我们
Those National Geographic specials, they're popular here at Oz.
《国家地理杂♥志♥》特荐在奥兹非常受欢迎
All those wild beasts attacking each other,
那些野兽相互攻击
ferocious lions running down to the watering hole,
凶猛的狮子扑进水坑
brutalizing antelopes and gazelles.
凶残地攻击羚羊和瞪羚
How come there's never a programme where the animals get along,
怎么就从来没有一个节目讲野兽们和平相处
where they help each other?
互帮互助
Is it possible for, say, a flat-billed platypus
难道就不能够有只鸭嘴兽
to help a green-eyed cockatoo cross the street?
帮只绿眼鹦鹉过大街吗
Now what?
怎么着
The fun part.
有趣的环节
We read everybody's mail.
我们读了所有人的邮件
Our nigger warden has a rule.
我们的黑鬼典狱官有规矩
Every piece of mail that comes into Oz
所有进奥兹的邮件
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表