剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
So Ross hated McManus for that.
罗斯就因为这痛恨迈克麦纳斯
And because Wittlesey and McManus started sleeping together.
还因为维特勒思和迈克麦纳斯睡到一起了
Hey, got a cigarette?
有烟吗
You know, why would you? Ross is dead.
何苦呢 罗斯死了
It's funny, you know,
真有意思
what a guy can see with one eye.
人用一只眼睛也能看到
In the dark, through the tear gas.
还是在处处催泪瓦斯的黑暗中
Don't worry.
别担心
I didn't tell that nigger Case a fucking thing.
我什么也没告诉凯斯那黑鬼
So, what do you want from me?
那你想怎么样
Well, I got a parole hearing coming up.
我的假释听证会马上就到了
I think maybe the best thing for you would be for me to be out of here.
我想对你来说我离开这里比较好
So you think Wittlesey killed Ross?
你认为维特勒思杀了罗斯
She had motive, opportunity.
她有动机 有机会
I've known Diane for years.
我认识黛安很多年了
Don't walk in here and talk about motive and opportunity.
别跟我说什么动机什么机会
Give me some evidence.
给我证据
Well, in the heat of the riot, maybe she just lost it.
身处暴♥动♥中 她可能失去本性了
No. No, it had to be a more specific reason than that.
不不 肯定有更具体的原因
Ross had to have done something at that moment
罗斯当时肯定做了什么事
to get her to pull that trigger.
才刺♥激♥她开了枪
Hello?
喂
Yeah, okay. Okay.
好 好
Officer down in ad seg says a prisoner wants to talk to you.
禁闭室的警官说有位囚犯想跟你谈谈
Which one?
哪位
Tobias Beecher.
托比亚斯·比彻
Hey, chief.
头儿
You asked to see me?
你想见我
I got a secret.
我知道一个秘密
About?
关于什么的
Scott Ross.
斯科特·罗斯
Tell me.
告诉我
If I tell you, it won't be a secret.
要是我告诉了你 那就不是秘密了
Would you excuse us, please?
请回避一下好吗
Okay?
好了吗
I bit the tip off a guy's penis.
我咬掉了一个男人的一块老二
So I heard.
我听说了
You're not afraid?
你不怕吗
Well, I've got my pants on.
我穿着裤子呢
I used to be a lawyer, you know that?
我以前是名律师 你知道吗
Went to Harvard.
上过哈佛
So did I.
我也是
Crimson.
喷红
I've been under a lot of stress lately.
我最近承受的压力很大
I haven't been behaving very nicely.
表现也不太乖
Like this biting thing.
像咬人啥的
But I'm using my time in here to turn my head around.
但我在利用这段时间充实自我
When I get out of here, I'm gonna be a better person.
等我出去后 天天向上
Because, like, this whole biting thing just isn't working for me, you know?
因为 咬人这东西不适合我 知道不
So as a sign that I'm on the straight and narrow,
所以为表示我要安分守己了
I'm gonna tell you my little secret.
我要告诉你这个小秘密
And then,
然后
I'll be on the road back, right?
我就重回正路了 对吧
Yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
I saw the shots fired.
我看到开枪了
Which shots?
什么开枪
Check the bullets.
检查子弹
The bullets that killed Ross?
杀了罗斯的子弹
No.
不
Check the bullets in McManus.
伤了迈克麦纳斯的子弹
Hey.
喂
McManus wasn't shot with a 9 mm
迈克麦纳斯所中9毫米口径子弹
from a SORT team handgun.
不是来自特别反应队的手♥枪♥
The striations show he was hit with a 9 mm,
弹道显示他中的9毫米口径子弹
probably from a Glock or a Sig Sauer.
应该来自格洛克枪或西格绍尔枪
Sig Sauer?
西格绍尔
Well, we know there was a Sig Sauer in Em City during the riot.
我们知道暴♥乱♥期间翡翠城有一把西格绍尔
Whose was it?
谁的
Kareem Said.
卡里穆·萨依德
You shot Tim McManus.
你开枪打了蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯
No. Well, if you didn't, who did?
没有 如果不是你 那是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
You had a Sig Sauer in your possession.
你有一把西格绍尔
Now, if I say yes, that's another nail in my coffin.
我要说是 那是往自己棺材上钉钉子
I look like a fool to you? Are you comfortable here, Said?
你看我像傻瓜吗 你在这里儿很舒服吗 萨依德
Because you know it's up to me
你很清楚我可以决定
when and if you get out of solitary confinement.
自己几时离开禁闭室
Now, I know how important it is for you to be among your people,
我知道你最在乎的跟自己的教友在一起
leading, guiding, nurturing them.
领导他们 指引他们 教育他们
That's gonna be hard to do through 8 tons of steel.
隔着八吨♥的铁门你可做不到
You're an academic, right?
你是学者 是吧
You know about hypotheses and theories, right?
你懂得假设和理论 是吧
Well, theoretically speaking,
假设说
if I had a gun when the SORT team entered,
"如果"特别反应队进来时我有把枪
here's what might have happened.
也许会这样
I might have been underneath the control panel
我也许把枪放在
at the command station holding that gun
指挥站的控制台下边
when a SORT team member came in and started to beat me.
特别反应队队员冲进来殴打我
And in not wanting to kill anybody,
我又不想杀人
I might have thrown that gun over the side.
也许我就得把枪扔到一边
Where someone else picked it up?
然后被别人捡到
Theoretically speaking, yes.
假设说 是的
I know you got nothing to say to me,
我知道你对我无话可说
but I have a couple of things to say to you.
但我有点事得跟你说
First, you've got balls.
首先 你挺有种
You voluntarily went into Em City to negotiate the release
你自愿进入翡翠城协商放走
of the injured officers and Diane Wittlesey.
受伤的警官和黛安·维特勒思
You traded yourself for Armstrong and Mineo,
你拿自己换出了阿姆斯特朗和米尼奥
putting yourself into what can only be called a jackpot situation.
而把自己置身于孤注一掷之境
Especially knowing that you'd fall into the hands of Scott Ross,
特别是知道自己会落到斯科特·罗斯手里
a man you despised.
你鄙视他
How ironic is it then, that he was the one who shot you?
多讽刺啊 就是他开枪打了你
Any last words? Suck my dick.
有什么遗言吗 吸我老二吧
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
That Ross was the one who shot you?
是罗斯开枪打你的
Yeah. You just did.
是的 你刚才告诉的
You know, Oz is just like anyplace else.
奥兹其实跟其他地方一样
Everybody loves to gossip about everybody else.
每个人都喜欢说每个人的闲话
Not me. Oh, but they gossip about you.
我不 但传的就是你的闲话
Well, maybe it's because you're one of the few women around.
也许因为你是这里为数不多的女人之一
Maybe it's because there's truth to the rumours.
也许因为流言是真的
Like, for example,
比如说
that you were smuggling cigarettes in that Ross could sell.
你偷运烟进来 让罗斯出♥售♥
And that you and McManus had an affair.
你和迈克麦纳斯有奸♥情♥
Are you accusing me of something?
你在指控我吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, I am.
是的 没错
You killed Scott Ross.
你杀了斯科特·罗斯
Me? How did I do that?
我 我怎么杀
Ross picked up Said's gun.
罗斯捡到了萨依德的枪
He fired into McManus' chest.
他开枪打中了迈克麦纳斯的胸部
You took Officer Heim's pistol and shot Ross.
你拿了海姆警官的手♥枪♥打中了罗斯
That's not possible. My hands were tied behind my back.
不可能 我的手当时还被绑在背后呢
No they weren't.
没有
You managed to loose the binds before it all came down.
你设法松开了
You told me that after McManus fell to the ground,
你告诉我迈克麦纳斯倒地后
you, quote, "I cradled him in my arms," end quote.
你的原话是 "我双臂紧抱着他"
How could you cradle him with your arms behind your back?
如果你手在背后 怎么双臂紧抱着他
Have you ever been in a riot? No.
你经历过暴♥动♥吗 没有
You have to understand what's involved.
你得理解卷入了什么事
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表