剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
End of lockdown. They must've found Alvarez.
一级防范禁闭结束 他们肯定是找到阿尔瓦雷斯了
Yeah.
是啊
They'll charge him, attempted murder.
他们会起诉他 意图谋杀
Let his ass die in solitary. Yeah.
让他烂在禁闭室里 是啊
I feel bad, man, you know?
我心里不舒服 知道吗
I was wrong about him, you know? He did have balls.
我之前看错他了 知道吗 他挺有种的
Hey, Gloria, I have to talk to you.
格劳丽亚 我得跟你谈谈
What?
什么
What would you possibly have to say to me?
你还有什么好说的
I'm sorry?
对不起吗
How's Rivera? We'll know more in a few hours.
里韦拉怎么样 几小时后才知道
All right, Cyril's been moved to Em City.
好了 西里尔调去翡翠城了
McManus.
迈克麦纳斯
I fucked up a lot of people's lives.
我毁了很多人的生活
Yeah.
是啊
My brother Cyril got slow because of me.
我弟弟西里尔智障 是因为我
We were at this funeral.
我们当时在一场葬礼上
And there was this chick there that I used to date.
遇到了我以前约会过的一个妞
She was there with her new boyfriend, some wiseguy.
她当时有新男友了 是黑♥手♥党♥人
But she and me, we were still hot for each other.
但她和我 我们之间余情未了
You fuck. Get off her.
混♥蛋♥ 放开她
Get the fuck out of here.
滚出这里
Cyril.
西里尔
Cyril got brain-damaged defending me.
西里尔为了保护我脑部受伤
When the doctors told me
当医生告诉我
that Cyril would never be the same again,
西里尔永远不能康复
that he would have the mind of a 5-year-old...
只能保持五岁的智商时
Fuck.
操
... It crushed me.
我崩溃了
So I got wasted.
喝得烂醉如泥
I lost control.
完全失控了
Yes!
好啊
Everything I have done since I've gotten here
自从我进到这里 我一门心思
was to protect my ass so that I could make parole.
保护自己 争取假释
But...
但是
What I feel for Gloria...
我对格劳丽亚的感情
It blinded me.
让我昏了头
So I lost control again.
我又失控了
And now Cyril's in Oz
现在西里尔进了奥兹
and he's gonna be here for the next 60 years.
他要在这里待六十年
And he got raped by Schillinger
他被史林格强♥暴♥了
and he's afraid.
他很害怕
So...
所以
I gotta stay here with Cyril.
我要留在这里陪西里尔
I gotta protect my brother.
我要保护我弟弟
I mean, for once in my fucking life,
这辈子 这一次
I'm gonna be his big brother.
我要当好他的大哥
You had Cyril kill Gloria's husband.
你安排西里尔杀死了格劳丽亚的丈夫
Yes.
是的
You'll be brought up on charges.
你会接受审判
It's what I deserve.
我活该
Hey, fuck off.
滚开
Hey, Ryan. Hey.
瑞恩 喂
Hey.
喂
Hey. How are you?
喂 你好吗
This morning I cleaned out Preston's closet.
今天早上我清理了普雷斯顿的衣柜
Boxed up his things from his chest of drawers.
把柜子里的东西打包了
The man had seven mismatched cuff links.
他有七个不成对的袖扣
Who saves one cuff link?
谁会收集袖扣呢
You lose one, you throw the other one away.
掉了一个 就把另一个也扔掉好了
Who even wears cuff links these days?
这在谁还带袖扣呢
Preston had style.
普雷斯顿很有范儿的
Yeah.
是啊
You hungry? You wanna have dinner or something?
你饿了吗 要不要吃个晚饭
No, thanks. Not like a date or anything.
不了 谢谢 这不是约会
No.
不了
I gotta ask you something.
我得问你件事
About O'Reily.
关于奥雷利
Do you think he really loves you?
你认为他真的爱你吗
Yeah.
是的
No one will ever love me as much as Ryan O'Reily.
没人会像瑞恩·奥雷利那么爱我
And I have to live with that fact every day for the rest of my life.
我这辈子都得接受这个现实了
You can escape from Oz in subtle ways.
你可以用种离奇的方式逃出奥兹
Heroin, alcohol.
海♥洛♥因♥ 酒精
You shellac your brain with chemicals
化学刺♥激♥你的大脑
and it's almost as good as being free.
感觉就像自♥由♥一样爽
Problem is, you do too many drugs
问题是 毒品用多了
and you become a prisoner of a different sort.
又会变成另一种囚犯
And it's even harder to escape the emptiness that follows.
更难逃出随之而来的空虚
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, Toby.
我爱你 托比
Chris, at last.
克里斯 终于
Give me a kiss.
亲我
You're drunk. You bet your ass I am.
你醉了 我是醉了
Did you miss me?
你想我吗
Christ, I missed you. Come on, let's fuck.
克里斯 我想你 来 我们操吧
I don't wanna fuck you, Beecher.
我不想操你 比彻
I don't wanna be in the same room with you.
我不想跟你一个房♥间
Where you going? Chris. Hey, don't fucking touch me.
你去哪儿 克里斯 别他妈碰我
Chris. Go away.
克里斯 滚开
Are you mad at me about something?
你生我气了吗
Forget it. No, if...
算了吧 不 要是
I said, forget it.
我说了 算了
No, if I did something, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
不 要是我做错了什么 对不起 我不是有意
Why don't you keep your voice down, huh?
你声音小点儿行不
Look.
跟你说
I had a lot of time to think in the hole.
我在禁闭室有很多时间思考
One of the things I've decided is you and me are through.
我的决定之一就是你我之间完了
Jesus, what did I do?
上帝啊 我做错什么
Look, we'll talk about this when you're sober.
等你清醒了我们再谈
Chris, what did I do?
克里斯 我做错什么了
Leave me alone.
别烦我
If it's the drinking, I can stop. I can stop the drinking. I can.
如果是因为酒 我可以改 我可以不喝 我可以
Don't fucking touch me.
别他妈碰我
Hey, looks like a little quarrel there.
看来这边儿有点小纠纷
Chris.
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯
Lick your shoes for him.
上杆子巴结人家哟
Pussy.
贱逼
So?
怎样
I've been out of the hole two days,
我从禁闭室出来两天了
I haven't spoken more than ten words to Beecher.
跟比彻一共没说过十个词
Yeah, I seen him.
是啊 我看到他了
He's a fucking mess.
他完全乱了
He's on the ledge. Yeah.
他到悬崖边了 是啊
I say it's about time we pushed him off.
我看是时候推他一把了
You look like warmed-over shit, Beecher.
你烂成一团屎了 比彻
It's been a rough couple days.
最近这段比较难熬
Workout will do you good.
锻炼下有好处
Hey, Beech.
比彻
No! You...
不 你
All right.
好了
You fucking...
混♥蛋♥
Behave.
乖点
You and him? Say what?
你和他 什么
Oh, yeah. We've known each other a long time.
对 我们很早就认识了
I've known Vern since we were both doing time up in Lardner.
我跟弗农同在拉德纳坐牢时相识的
I was 17 and...
当时我才十七岁
Well, he saved my life from some big, dumb nigger
他从一个大块头的黑鬼手里救了我
who wanted me to be his prag. No, I don't think so.
那黑鬼想我当他的贱♥货♥ 我可不同意
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表