剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Now, if I say yes to you,
我要是答应了你
what's to stop the next guy asking for the same thing?
其他人来跟我提同样的要求怎么办
These are special circumstances. No, they're not.
这是特殊情况 不 这不是
I hate to break the news to you, pal, but in here, y
真不愿意由我来告知你这一特大新闻 伙计 但在这里 你并没什么特殊的
You deserve no more than the next man.
你不比其他人多什么待遇
What is this about?
这是为什么
Is this because you don't like what I said about you in my book?
这是因为你不喜欢我书中对你的描述吗
No, this is about the fact that you always ask for help
不 这是因为你总是要求我的帮助
and you're never willing to do anything for me in return.
却从不肯做任何事来回报
Why does there have to be a trade, a negotiation?
为什么所有事都得要交易 要谈判
I would have thought that doing what's right would be enough for you.
我还以为做正义的事这个理由对你就足够了
No go, huh?
不行是吧
Damn.
该死
Yo, what was that you were saying about nothing good coming easy?
你不是说好事多磨吗
Life in prison is some tough shit to wrap your mind around.
监狱生活实在操蛋 叫人理不清楚
Know what I'm saying? But I did like everybody else in this cumhole.
懂我意思吧 但我跟其他进来这破地方的人一样
I settled in, I settled down.
既来之 则安之
But then...
但是
But then, when you said the word "free" to me,
但是 你对我说出"自♥由♥"两字之后
yo, something inside me stirred, you know?
我心里忽然就被激活了 你懂吗
Freedom.
自♥由♥
I want my freedom.
我想要自♥由♥
Then you shall have it, my brother.
那你就应该拥有 我的兄弟
I swear to you, by almighty God and everything that I hold holy,
我向你保证 以全能的神和一切神圣为证
you will go free.
你会自♥由♥
Those files are confidential.
那些档案要保密的
Yeah, well, you know, I have this natural curiosity about my fellow man.
是啊 我对我的伙伴有着本能的好奇之心啊
We got the results back from your needle aspiration.
你针吸活组织切片的结果出来了
Don't dance, doctor, just give it to me straight.
别兜圈子了 医生 直说吧
Okay.
好的
The lump under your nipple is a stage two breast carcinoma.
你乳♥头♥下的硬块是二♥期♥乳腺癌
Stage two means that we caught it relatively early.
二♥期♥意味着我们发现还算及时
So your chances for survival are good.
你活下来的几率很高
The next step is surgery.
下一步是动手术
Do you have any questions?
你有什么问题吗
You're married, right?
你结婚了 是吗
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
结了 我也结了
You'd like my wife. She's a real pisser.
你会喜欢我妻子的 她很浑
Does the doctor know what he's talking about?
那医生知道他在说什么吗
She. Give me the name of the bitch.
是她 给我那婊♥子♥的名字
I'll talk to her. Would you fucking relax?
我跟她谈谈 你♥他♥妈♥淡定点儿行吗
Don't get pissy with me.
别跟我犯浑
I'm the one who's thinking about you.
我在为你着想
We've known each other all the way since back to high school.
我们从高中起就熟知彼此了
We'd fuck for days.
我们能成天滚床单
And our friends, they were amazed
我们的朋友 都很惊讶
because Shannon never got pregnant.
因为香农居然从没怀孕
So one day before we got married, she decided to get tested.
所以我们结婚之前 她决定去测试一下
And we find out that her tubes or whatever are blocked,
我们发现她的输卵管之类的堵塞了
so she can't have any kids.
她不能怀孩子
I married her anyway, because I knew she felt like shit.
我还是娶了她 因为我知道她感觉很糟
I knew that she didn't feel like a woman any more.
我知道她感觉自己不像个女人
I can't stand it. No, no, hey.
我受不了 不不
Hey, baby. Hey.
宝贝
But I cheated on her.
但是我背叛过她
A lot.
很多次
Oh, man, I don't wanna die.
天 我不想死
It's okay.
没事的
So, what's next?
接下来呢
I've scheduled O'Reily to have a mastectomy at Benchley Memorial.
我为奥雷利预定了本奇利纪念医院的乳♥房♥♥切除手术
We'll need transport and an officer.
我们需要运输车和一名警官
Or two.
或者两名
You think O'Reily will try to escape?
你认为奥雷利会逃跑吗
I'll be assisting Dr. Sophie Powell.
我当苏菲·鲍威尔医生的助手
She's the top breast-cancer surgeon in the state.
她是州里最顶级的乳癌手术医生
All this sounds expensive. Well, it ain't gonna come cheap.
这些听起来挺贵 是不会便宜
Will our insurance cover it? No.
保险能付吧 不
And the claims adjustor insists O'Reily have a lumpectomy.
理赔员坚持奥雷利做乳♥房♥♥肿瘤切除手术
That's where they remove the tumour but not the breast, right?
就是切除肿瘤而非整个乳♥房♥♥ 对吗
Right. Now,
是的 既然
if we can spare the breast and save some money,
我们能分摊费用省点钱
why do a mastectomy?
为什么还要做乳♥房♥♥切除手术
Well, lumpectomies aren't always effective.
乳♥房♥♥肿瘤切除手术并不总是有效
They most often have to be followed up with radiation or chemo.
还要继续做放疗或化疗
So then the prison is footing the bill for this whole wingding?
所以监狱就得付全款
Yeah. How much is that?
是的 多少钱
The surgeon, staff and equipment... In all, $18,000.
手术 人员 设备 总共一万八美金
And a lumpectomy costs what?
那乳♥房♥♥肿瘤切除手术要多少
About half that.
大概一半
Well, give him the lumpectomy.
那做乳♥房♥♥肿瘤切除手术
A patient should be able to choose his own medical procedure.
病人有权选择自己的医疗方案
Don't you think? No, not at these prices.
不是吗 不 这种价格差就不行
Not if he's a con.
他是罪犯就不行
Look, Ryan O'Reily's going through enough shit
瑞恩·奥雷利已经很遭罪了
dealing with being a man and having breast cancer.
一个大男人得了乳癌
I mean, his survival depends as much on a positive outlook
他最终能不能活下来也要靠他积极求生
as it does on the surgery.
这跟手术一样重要
Agreed. We can do a lot with that 18 grand.
同意 我们能用一万八做好多事情
I don't mean to sound cold, but whether Ryan O'Reily
我不想说得这么无情 但不论瑞恩·奥雷利
lives another two months or another 20 years means dick to me.
能再活两个月还是二十年跟我屁关系没有
Leo, ball's in your court.
里昂 球踢给你了
Give him the lumpectomy. Next item.
做乳♥房♥♥肿瘤切除手术 下一项
If you die, what are we gonna do about your brother?
要是你死了 我们拿你弟弟怎么办
Hey, bro. Hey, Cyril, come here.
弟弟 西里尔 过来
Hey, what's the matter? Why are you so tense?
你怎么了 为什么这么紧张
I'm not tense.
我没紧张
Yes, you are. Your body's all stiff and shit.
你有 你的身体很僵硬
Well, it's the gates and the guards. Yeah.
因为铁门和警卫 是啊
This place is scary. Yeah.
这里很吓人 是啊
Yeah, you got that right. Why do you live here?
是啊 你说得对 你为什么住在这里
Because I was bad, remember? Oh, yeah.
因为我是坏人啊 记得吗 是啊
Yeah. And that's why you're not bad any more, right?
是啊 所以你不能再做坏人了 是吧
Right. Right.
是的 是的
When are you coming home?
你什么时候回家
Not for a while yet.
暂时还不行
I'm a little bit sick.
我生了点小病
And I gotta have an operation. No, no operations.
得去动手术 不 别动手术
Cyril. No operations.
西里尔 别动手术
Mama died in an operation Mama died in a hospital.
妈妈是动手术死的 妈妈在医院死的
No, Cyril, stop it. No.
不 西里尔 别这样 不
Look, I'm gonna be fine. Okay?
我会好的 明白吗
But if I'm not...
但如果我没好
Well, you know, Shannon, she's gotta live her own life.
香农 她要过自己的日子
So if she tells you to move out of the house...
要是她让你搬出去
I like our apartment. I know you do.
我喜欢我们的房♥子 我知道
But, look, you may have to go live with other people
但是 你可能得去跟其他人住一起
who are more like you.
他们更像你
So if Shannon tells you that you gotta go,
所以要是香农让你离开
I don't want you to cry,
我不要你哭
and I don't want you to give Shannon a hard time.
我不要你去为难香农
You got me?
你明白吗
Because you gotta step up and you gotta be a man, Cyril.
你得坚强起来 像个男子汉 西里尔
Okay?
明白吗
It's time to be a man.
该像个男子汉了
Are you Dr. Nathan? No, no, I'm Dr. Nathan.
你是内森医生吗 不不 我是内森医生
Look, I know he's just a criminal to you,
我知道他对你来说只是罪犯
but he's my fucking husband, understand?
但他是我的丈夫 你♥他♥妈♥明白吗
Now, I asked around
我打听过了
and this operation is the cheapest thing that you can do.
这个手术是最廉价的了
My husband's life ain't cheap.
我丈夫的命并不廉价
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表