剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Without law, we have anarchy.
没有法 我们会陷入动♥乱♥中
You should read your morning paper, old man.
你该读读早报 老人家
We have anarchy anyway.
我们已经够动♥乱♥了
I would have thought after the riot, you would have learned.
暴♥动♥之后我一直在考虑 你应该学到教训了
You can't overthrow the system.
你不能推♥翻♥这系统
Oh, I learned.
我学到了
And I have no interest in seeing more men die.
我不想再见到有人送命了
No.
不想了
I intend to use the tools that were used against me.
我要拿起那些用来教训我的工具
I intend to make the law devour itself.
我要让法律自食其果
Judge Richard Kibler was sentenced today to 16 months in prison.
理查德德·基布法官今日被判入狱16个月
The veteran of the state criminal court
这位经验丰富的前州刑事法庭法官
was convicted of taking bribes in exchange for leniency
被判定收取贿赂而抬手轻判了
in three murder cases...
三起谋杀案
You hear this?
你听到了吗
Cocksucker Kibler was the judge at my fucking trial.
那操蛋的基布就是审我的法官
For real? Shit, yeah.
真的吗 靠 绝对的
If I'd have known he was up for bribes, I'd have put my two dollars down.
我要知道他受贿 就扔给他两美元了
That shit ain't fair. You're right, it's not.
太他妈不公正了 你说得对 确实不公正
You know what you ought to do, Hill? What?
知道你应该做什么吗 希尔 什么
Talk to Said.
跟萨依德谈谈
Now, it says here in this article that Kibler took bribes in November.
这篇文章中说基布十一月收取过贿赂
And you weren't approached by him or anyone else about taking bribes?
你没有被他或别人暗示要行贿吗
Nobody said dick to me. Did he talk to your lawyer?
屁都没一个 他和你的律师谈过吗
If they did, he never said word one to me.
就算说过 他也没转告给我
Good. That's good.
很好 这非常好
I think we have a case. A case?
我们有案子可办了 案子
Yeah.
是的
You were denied your right to a fair trial by an impartial judge.
你被剥夺了受到公平法官公正审理的权利
So... So you're saying that we could go to court
那 那你是说我们可以重上法庭
and have the verdict overturned?
推♥翻♥判决
My friend,
我的朋友
you have a real shot at going free.
你有机会重获自♥由♥
Now, let me get this straight.
我把这事儿理理
Judge Kibler did not take a bribe in Hill's case.
基布法官在希尔一案中没有受贿
That is correct.
正确
And he didn't ask for a bribe either. That is also correct.
他也没有索贿 同样正确
Then what exactly are we talking about?
那我们这到底在谈什么
The judge was lenient with those who did give bribes.
法官抬手轻判了行贿者
So he may have been harsh with those who did not.
所以他也许对未行贿者颇下重手
Look, all we ask is for the opportunity
我们只想要个机会
to explore the merits of the case.
查出本案的真♥相♥
What opportunities are we talking about?
这是要什么机会呢
Yeah, and for how long?
是啊 要多久呢
Look, we're gonna need more time for visitations.
我们需要更多的探访时间
I'm gonna need to talk to the lawyer who originally represented Augustus.
我要和最初代理奥格塔斯案的律师谈谈
And anybody that offered bribes, their lawyers.
还有行贿者 他们的律师
The prosecution at Judge Kibler's trial, et cetera.
基布法官一案的检察官 诸如此类
You've stayed pretty quiet through all this.
你一直挺安静
Kareem said he'd be talking.
卡里穆·萨依德开口说话了
I'd be a idiot not to keep my fucking mouth shut.
我他妈要不知道闭嘴就是犯二
You lying. I...
你说谎 我
Clifford, I sat next to you through all those hearings,
克利福德 我坐在你身边经历了所有的听证
all those days of the trial.
所有的审判
I got so I could tell when you was lying. You get that little twitch.
所以你说谎时我能发现 你一说谎就会抽搐
I do?
真的吗
That's probably why you such a shit lawyer.
所以你是个烂律师
Augustus, please. Insults do us no good at all.
奥格塔斯 拜托 辱骂是没用的
They sure as hell make me feel better.
能让我感觉好点啊
Look, I did the best I could for you.
我已经为你尽心了
Yeah, I know. That's why I'm saying you shit.
是啊 我知道 所以我说你烂
Can we get back to the point, please?
拜托我们说回重点行吗
Now, you knew others were giving bribes.
你知道其他人都行贿
I heard stuff in the courthouse hallways. That's all.
我在法♥院♥大厅听说过 仅此而已
Then why didn't you jump, you motherfucker?
那你为什么不动手啊 混球
Call me naive, I thought I'd get a "not guilty"
就当我天真吧 我以为能被判"无罪"
based on the strength of the case.
因为事实如此
Mr. Sprague, if you knew what was going on,
斯普瑞格先生 如果你知道情况
why did you not go to the state judicial commission?
为什么没有向州司法委员会举报
Come on. I go to the state commission and nothing happens.
得了 我去了州委员会也不会有什么结果
Except, the next time I'm in front of Kibler,
唯一的不同是下次我遇着基布
he cuts off my balls.
他会整死我
Marilyn Crenshaw.
玛丽莲·克伦肖
The assistant district attorney who prosecuted Kibler.
起诉基布的助理地检官
She will meet with us tomorrow. Cool.
她明天来见我们 好的
Unfortunately, though, the lawyers who gave bribes won't take my calls.
遗憾的是 行贿者的律师不肯接我电♥话♥
The secretaries say, "I'll get back to you."
秘书说 "我会回电♥话♥给你"
I say, "You can't get back to me."
我说 "你不能回电♥话♥给我"
Hey, you know what you should do?
知道你该做什么吗
You should check if any of those three murderers are doing their time in Oz.
你该查查那三起谋杀案的凶手是否在奥兹服刑
I did. They're not.
我查了 不在
They're in different prisons. So, what do we do?
他们不在监狱 那我们怎么办
Well, I'm gonna write to each one, but I don't expect any response.
我会分别给他们写信 不过不太可能得到响应
So we're fucked. No, no, no.
那我们完蛋了 不不不
Good things don't come easy, my brother.
好事多磨 我的兄弟
Got it.
明白
Count!
点名
Until tomorrow.
明天见
Asalaam alaikum, brother.
祝你平安 兄弟
Straight line, you know how we do this. Move it.
站一排 规矩你们懂的 快点
When you were gathering evidence to prosecute Judge Kibler,
当你收集证据起诉基布法官时
did you ever hear Augustus Hill's name mentioned?
是否曾听人提及奥格塔斯·希尔的名字
No.
没有
In reference to the murder convictions that Kibler was lenient with,
在基布抬手轻判的那三起谋杀案的凶手中
did you perceive any sort of pattern?
有什么共同之处吗
No.
没有
So nothing about these three men was consistent?
这么说那三个人毫无相似之处
They share the same style of murder, same lawyer, same skin tone?
同样的杀人模式 同样的律师 同样的肤色
You're not gonna be able to turn this into something racial.
抱歉 你不能把这事往种族主义身上扯
That is not my intention.
我无意如此
Bullshit.
放屁
The only two elements that are similar in these murders
那三名杀人犯只有两个共同之处
is they were men and they were guilty.
都是男的 都是有罪的
Oh, so you're saying the bribes were random?
那你是说受贿是随机的
Yes. Would you testify to that?
是的 你能为此作证吗
I never said that I would testify in court.
我从没说过要出庭作证
If you try to compel me, I'll take you to court.
你要敢逼我 我就把你告上法庭
Now, why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
You're an assistant district attorney, sworn to seeing justice done.
你是助理地检官 发誓要守卫公正
Or doesn't your definition of justice extend to my client?
难道你所谓的公正不包括我的客户吗
Your client? Please.
你的客户 拜托
The only place that you are a lawyer is in your own head.
你自以为自己是律师罢了
I see what you're doing.
我知道你在干嘛
Strutting around, thumbing your nose at the system.
招摇过市 蔑视司法系统
Thumbing your nose at everything that I believe in.
蔑视我所信仰的一切
It's not him that I won't help. It's you.
我不想帮的人不是他 而是你
Look, you could win this case,
你可以赢下这个案子
but let me give you some free legal advice.
不过我给你点免费的法律建议
Get yourself a lawyer. A real fucking lawyer.
给自己找个律师 真正的律师
You know that woman? Why do you ask?
你认识那女人 怎么这么问
You two seem awful familiar.
你们两个好像挺熟
That's not the bitch that prosecuted you, is she?
不是那名起诉过你的婊♥子♥ 对吧
Marilyn and I, before I found Allah,
玛丽莲和我 在我信仰阿♥拉♥之前
we were engaged to be married.
我们订过婚
I need more access to the phones.
我需要更多的电♥话♥权
I need to be able to get calls as well as make them.
我需要能接到外界的电♥话♥
Well, why don't we just run a switchboard into your pod?
我们干嘛不在你的牢房♥里装个总机算了
Answer a legitimate request with sarcasm.
用讽刺来响应一个正当要求
Legitimate request? Yes.
正当要求 是的
Said, you're an inmate in a maximum-security prison.
萨依德 你是最高戒备监狱里的犯人
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表