剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I hate when you're self-deprecating.
我恨你自暴自弃的样子
It's so cute.
很可爱
Hey, where'd you get that stuff, anyway?
对了 你从哪里弄来的
Friend of mine in unit B's rigged up a still.
我B区有个朋友做出来的
So he didn't drink the moonshine? Nope.
他没喝那烈酒 没有
Fuck. But he was close.
操 但他快了
Close? Fuck close.
快 快个屁
The whole idea here, the whole beauty of this plan,
我们的计划 全盘的美妙计划
is that we keep digging up all the guilt and shame,
就是引发他的内疚和羞愧
all the shit that Beecher's got inside of him until he can't live with himself.
引出比彻所有的痛苦 直到他生不如死
Until Beecher destroys himself. The alcohol's the key.
直到比彻自我毁灭 酒是关键
No, Vern, I'm the key.
不 弗农 我才是关键
Beecher loves me.
比彻爱我
He won't admit it yet, but he loves me. I'll get him to drink.
他还没承认 但他爱我 我会让他喝的
I win. Fuck you, you fucking redneck.
我赢了 去你♥妈♥的♥ 你个乡巴佬
Eat me, jizzball. You'd like that, wouldn't you?
咬我啊 二货 你倒想 是吧
Fucking asshole.
去你♥妈♥的♥逼
What the fuck was that about? Who the fuck knows?
这他妈是为什么 谁他妈知道
I hate what that cocksucker did to you.
我恨那王八蛋以前欺负你
Come on.
来吧
Cocksucker!
王八蛋
I don't understand.
我不明白
Your parents decide whether or not you get to see your own kids?
由你父母决定你能不能见你孩子
No. They think, all things considered,
不 他们认为 综合考虑
I shouldn't spend time with them yet.
我现在不适合跟他们会面
You know, seeing me like this might do more harm than good.
见我这样可能有害无益
Seeing you like this, what the fuck does that mean?
"见你这样" 这他妈是什么意思
You know.
你懂的
Beecher, you're their father.
比彻 你是他们的父亲
For chrissakes, everything they've been through,
天啊 他们经历了这么多
finding your wife, their mother, dead.
看到你的妻子 他们的母亲 就那么死了
They need you, not their grandparents.
他们需要的是你 而不是他们的祖父母
You. You think?
是你 你这么想
Look, despite everything that you've gone through,
不管你经历了什么
one thing hasn't changed.
有一件事是不会变的
They are your blood.
他们是你的骨肉
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
I miss you, Daddy.
我想你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我爱你 爸爸
You're doing laundry? Yeah.
你在洗衣服 是啊
You hate doing laundry. Yeah.
你讨厌洗衣服 是啊
Chris. I'm celebrating your reunion.
克里斯 我在庆祝你的团圆
Are you nuts? They're gonna see you.
你疯了吗 他们会看到
I don't care.
我不在乎
All right.
好吧
You look good without a beard.
你不留胡子很好看
What happened?
发生什么事了
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Remember I told you I got married three times?
记得我告诉过你我结过三次婚吗
Four times, if you count...
其实是四次 要是算上
...Bonnie, who I married twice.
邦妮 我跟她结过两次
Yeah, why did you get married so often?
是啊 你为什么总结婚
Call me old-fashioned, but before I fuck them, I marry them.
叫我老古董好了 反正操她们之前 我要先娶她们
Problem is...
问题是
...the sex.
性
It's never as good as it is in the beginning.
总是没法保持一开始那么销魂
And once the sex sucks,
一旦性生活不爽了
I realise I got nothing in common with them.
我就意识到跟她们之间毫无共同点了
Genevieve and I had everything in common, till...
吉纳维芙和我有很多共同点 直到
Bonnie just got married again.
邦妮刚刚又结婚了
I shouldn't care, right? I divorced her twice.
我不应该在乎 是吧 我都跟她离婚两次了
I got no claim on her.
我没权利要求她
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Come here.
过来
Get the fuck over here.
给我滚过来
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, Toby.
我爱你 托比
Fuck you! Fuck you! What the fuck?
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥ 搞什么鬼
What?
搞什么
Fuckers. Motherfuckers.
混♥蛋♥ 王八蛋
Hannah Bantry in the pantry Gnawing on a mutton bone
汉纳在储藏室咬羊骨
How she gnawed it How she clawed it
努力咬着努力抓
When she found herself alone
孑然一身 形单影只
At the end of the day, a bed is the best friend you got.
到一天结束时 一张床是你最好的朋友
Sure, the mattress may be lumpy, the springs may have sprung,
当然 褥子也许结块了 弹簧也许跳起了
the bed itself may be in some seedy motel or in Oz.
床也许在破宾馆中 也许在奥兹
But the bed, it beckons you.
但床 总能召唤你
It comforts and cradles till you sleep.
抚慰你 怀抱你 直到你入睡
And if you're lucky enough to have the right person lying next to you, shit.
如果你还有幸睡在爱人的身边 靠
There ain't a reason you got to get out of that bed come morning.
第二天早上根本没理由起床
Good night.
晚安
Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.
睡个好觉 一夜好眠
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表