剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You make sure that Ryan's okay.
你要保证瑞恩没事
You better make sure.
你一定要保证
Yes!
是的
I know who killed Dino.
我知道谁杀了迪诺
Fuck.
操
You ready? Sure.
准备好了吗 当然
Let's fucking do this. Dr. Powell's scrubbing up.
就他妈动手吧 鲍威尔医生正在洗手
Been lying here thinking my life's in the hands of a complete stranger.
躺在这里 想着我的生命交到一个陌生人手里
Well, she's the best.
她是最棒的
I feel better knowing you're around.
你在这里我感受好受点了
My guardian angel. Yeah, right.
我的守护天命 是噢
No, seriously.
不 真的
I can't figure out why the fuck you care,
我他妈根本不明白你为什么关心我
but I'm glad you do.
但我真高兴你关心我
Nobody's ever done shit for me my whole life.
我这辈子都没人在乎过我
So I'm not very good at saying thanks.
所以我不太擅长道谢
I owe you.
我欠你
Bigtime.
很多
Now, you'd think a doctor or two would be on the top of the list
你可能会想得有一两个医生上榜
of the greatest person of the millennium.
千年来最伟大的人
I mean, doctors do research, discover diseases, syndromes.
医生研究 发现疾病
But no one's gonna put Drs. Epstein and Barr,
但没人会上报艾巴氏两位医生
Dr. Down, or Dr. Alzheimer on any list.
唐氏医生 阿兹海默氏医生
Because for all their hard work, hearing their names fills us with dread.
因为由于他们的出色工作 听到他们的名字我们都怕
Their names make us sick.
他们的名字让我们不舒服
You're being transferred from Em City to Unit B.
你从翡翠城被调到B区了
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Hey, I didn't bribe a CO to kill Beecher. You did.
又不是我贿赂狱警杀比彻的 是你
The district-attorney's office
地检官办公室
has decided to charge you with conspiracy to commit murder.
决定起诉你意图谋杀
The hearing's in two weeks.
听证会在两周之后
Do you want me to arrange for a public defender?
要我安排公设辩护律师给你吗
Yeah, yeah, I'd really like to have some bleeding heart pleading my case.
是啊是啊 我就需要个伤春悲秋的来代理我的案子
I'll get my own fucking lawyer.
我他妈自己找律师
Well, if I were you, I'd trade up from the last one.
我要是你 就换个更好点儿的
Jesus, you fucking cocksucker!
天 你个混♥蛋♥玩意儿
You asked my advice, I give you my advice.
你问我的建议 我给你建议
You call me a fucking cocksucker. I don't want your advice.
你就骂我混♥蛋♥玩意儿 我不需要你的建议
I want you to make this conspiracy-to-commit-murder charge disappear.
我只要你把这个意图谋杀的指挥给我摆平
I'm a lawyer, not the Amazing Kreskin.
我是律师 又不是魔术师
Look, the state's case is firm.
这案子罪证确凿
The guard you bribed is testifying against you.
你行贿的警卫指证你了
And call me crazy, I think that a law officer has more credibility than you.
就当我疯了吧 反正警官比你可信度高多了
How much time am I looking at? Ten more years.
大概要判我多久 十年以上
Te...?
十
All right, so I'll plead out.
好吧 我认罪
I'm not even sure the D.A. would be willing to make a deal.
我都不确定地检官愿不愿意协商
What about Wittlesey? I saw her murder Ross.
那维特勒思呢 我看到她杀了罗斯
I've informed the authorities and demanded an investigation
我已经通知当局 要求调查了
but frankly, that horse won't hunt.
但坦白说 没什么用
What about my sons? Any word on them?
那我儿子呢 有他们的消息吗
Nope. But, you know, they'll turn up.
没 不过 他们会出现的
Yeah, floating in a fucking river.
是啊 从他妈河里浮出来
If they're out there somewhere, they're doing crystal meth, for chrissakes.
他们在外头 就会碰毒品 天啊
Will you please find my boys?
拜托请找到我的孩子好吗
You got it.
没问题
Hey, Sister Peter Marie needs this FedExed, Saturday delivery.
彼特·玛丽修女要快递这个 周六交付
Hey, Vern. They let you out of the hole already?
弗农 他们放你出禁闭室了吗
You're mad at me, aren't you?
你生我气了 是吧
Sure, you're mad. And I understand why.
当然你生气了 我理解原因
I fucked up your chances for parole,
我毁掉了你假释的机会
you're facing ten more years in Oz, all because of me.
你还要在奥兹多待十几年 全是因为我
Oh, man.
天啊
I manipulated you like the dumb-ass, white-trash Neanderthal you are.
我把你当傻子白人野蛮二货玩弄
You get to know a lot about a man when he's fucking you in the ass.
操了你的人 你总能了解他很多
Getting slow there, sweet pea. Getting a little soft.
慢点儿 甜豆儿 轻点儿
Hey, you got a smoke?
有烟吗
Yo, you Schillinger?
你是史林者
Schillinger. Yeah.
史林格 是的
I hear you used to run the Aryan Brotherhood.
我听说你过去负责雅利安兄弟会
Yeah.
是的
And you let Beecher shit in your face?
你让比彻在你脸上拉屎了
The Brotherhood's falling apart.
兄弟会要完蛋了
When I ran the Brotherhood, we were feared.
我负责兄弟会时 人们都怕我们
Now even the fucking fags look tougher.
现在连他妈基佬都比我们强硬了
But listen, you and me, Mark,
但是听着 你跟我 马克
we can take things back to the way they were.
我们可以重塑往日辉煌
We can rule Oz.
我们可以重掌奥兹
Where do we start? We need a roadkill.
从何入手 杀一儆百
Show everybody we're back in the game.
让所有人知道我们又回来了
So who gets whacked first?
那我们要先废谁
The meanest motherfucking mutt we can find.
我们能找到的最牛逼的杂种
Prisoner number 98V238, Alexander Vogel.
囚犯号♥码98V238 施密特·沃格尔
Convicted June 1 st, '98.
判刑日期 1998年6月1日
Two counts, murder in the second degree, theft.
两罪并罚 二级谋杀 盗窃
Sentence: 50 years. Up for parole in 30.
刑期五十年 三十年不得假释
So you don't know anything about Alexander Vogel's murder?
你对施密特·沃格尔被杀一无所知
Well, if the Aryan Brotherhood's not involved,
既然雅利安兄弟会跟此事无关
why was "Jew" carved on his chest?
那为什么他胸前会写上"犹太"
Maybe some gang is trying to lay the blame on us.
可能是其他帮派想嫁祸我们
We're not the only ones that hate Jews, you know?
讨厌犹太人的可不只有我们 知道不
I mean, your people do too.
你们也恨啊
You're involved in this, Schillinger. I know you are.
你绝对跟此事有关 史林格 我知道
Yeah?
是吗
Well, if that's true, prove it.
如果是真的 拿出证据来
I will.
我会的
Take him to his cell.
带他回牢房♥
Wish I was in the land of cotton Old times there are not forgotten
希望重回那棉花田中难以忘怀的好时光
Hey, nice job on Vogel. Nice.
沃格尔那票做得漂亮啊 漂亮
Every inmate knows we did it. That's what matters.
所有犯人都知道是我们干的 这才重要
So, what happens next? Next, we take care of him.
那接下来呢 接下来 搞定他
We kill Beecher?
我们杀了比彻
Yeah.
是的
But first, we make him suffer.
但首先 我们要他先尝尽苦头
Suffer long and hard.
漫长而难熬的苦头
Maybe the greatest man of the millennium was a woman.
也许千年来最伟大的人是女人
Princess Di, Mother Teresa, Catherine the Great.
黛安娜王妃 特蕾莎修女 凯瑟琳大帝
Madame Curie, Marilyn Monroe.
居里夫人 玛丽莲·梦露
Say what you want about her, yo.
随便你怎么说
She made her little slice of the millennium
那可是为这千年的岁月
a shitload more interesting.
增添了不少亮色
Shirley Bellinger, who was convicted for the murder
雪莉·贝林格 被判谋杀
of her 4-year-old daughter, was sentenced to death today.
其四岁女儿罪名成立 今日被判死刑
The first woman in this state to be executed since 1841.
这是自1841年来本州岛第一个被判处死的女人
She will receive a lethal injection next month
她将于下个月在奥兹瓦尔德州监狱
at Oswald State Penitentiary.
被执行注射死刑
Bellinger's lawyer has already filed an appeal in federal court
贝林格的律师已经向联邦法庭提出上诉
and will hold a press conference tomorrow.
并将于明天召开新闻发布会
Speaking from the capital,
在首府
Governor Devlin said he supports the sentence
德夫林州长声称支持判决
and would not consider a stay of execution if petitioned.
不会考虑缓期执行
How comfy.
多好啊
Yo, imagine being remembered for a thousand years.
想象下被铭记千年
The things you did when you was alive
你生时所为
reaching across time and touching the lives of people not yet born.
超越千年 影响到尚未出生之人
That's some dream.
这是梦想
Yeah, that's why people write books,
是啊 所以人们著书立说
start religions, find cures,
开宗立派 寻方觅药
run for president. But me?
竞选总统 至于我
I don't wanna be a great man.
我不想成为伟人
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表