剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
According to Sister Peter Marie,
据彼特·玛丽修女所说
you have demonstrated a genuine personality adjustment.
你表现出了真正的调整进步
Bullshit. You're faking it so you can make parole.
放屁 你装模作样 想获得假释
I'm gonna see to it that you never leave Oz.
我要让你永远留在奥兹
You hear me, sweet pea? Never, ever.
听到了吗 甜豆儿 永永远远
Fill her up.
装满
I need an ask. What kind of ask?
我有事相求 什么事
Kill Beecher.
杀了比彻
The motherfucker's crazy. Wasting him, that's a pretty big favour.
那王八蛋疯了 废掉他 帮这忙可要费不少劲
All right, forget favour.
好吧 不算帮忙
Job, I'll pay.
算工作 我会付钱
No way.
没门
Mark, how about you? No way, man.
马克 你怎么说 没门
Anybody?
有人吗
Pussies. Fuck you.
一群娘们儿 操♥你♥妈♥的
Yeah, you kill him.
好啊 那你去杀
I wish to Christ I could.
我倒真想
Hey. You guys doing business?
你们做生意不
Depends on what kind of business. I need somebody to kill Beecher.
看看是什么生意 我需要人杀了比彻
Plenty of mooks around here who will whack that nut.
这里有一堆衰鬼愿意杀了那疯子
You? I'm no mook, pal.
你呢 我不是衰鬼 伙计
Why don't you try the Latinos?
怎么不去找拉美帮
I thought you had no use for us Latinos?
我还以为你用不上我们拉美帮呢
Will you whack Beecher or not?
你到底要不要做掉比彻
Depends on what we get in return.
得看我们有何回报了
All right, I work the mailroom, right.
好吧 我在收发室工作
I can push whatever you need, in or out, through the system.
我可以让你通过那里运送任何东西
Tits? Sure.
毒品吗 可以
I thought you were anti-drugs.
我还以为你反毒呢
I don't care if you smuggle in fucking tacos.
你们墨西哥佬运啥我不管
I want Beecher dead. Today.
我要比彻死 今天就死
What else? What else you got?
还有呢 你还有什么
What the fuck do you mean, what else?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 还有
No, mailbox shit is nice, but I want more.
不是 收发室挺好 但我还要别的
More? Everything. Everything you got, man.
还要 其他 其他东西
Goddamn it, you fucking spic cocksucker.
该死的 你个操蛋的西语佬
See? That's the Schillinger I know and love, baby.
看 这才是我所知所爱的史林格 宝贝
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Get the fuck away from me.
给我滚远点儿
You know the wonderful thing about computers?
知道计算机最奇妙的是什么吗
They don't know right from wrong.
他们不辩对错
You push a button, they do what you tell them to do.
你按一个键 他们就按你的要求做
People aren't like that. Get away from me.
人可做不到 滚远点儿
Believe it or not, I think you're gonna wanna hear this.
信不信由你 我想你会喜欢听到这个
Working in the psych office,
在心理办公室工作
I have access to all the files from the whole prison.
我有权限获取所有囚犯的档案
I can change those files to read any which way.
我可以篡改那些文件
I can take away infractions, or add them.
我可以删掉违规记录 或者加上
Like in your file, the one the parole board's gonna see.
比如你的档案 假释委员会要看到的那个
Get the fuck away from me! What's the problem?
给我滚远点儿 有什么问题吗
Him! He's the goddamn problem!
他 他就是该死的问题
Then why are you the one yelling? Take a walk.
那怎么叫嚷的人是你 去走走吧
He's a bug, Wittlesey. You're all fucking bugs.
他是个臭虫 维特勒思 你们都他妈是臭虫
Yeah, what about you? What are you talking about?
是吗 那你呢 你在说什么
Like I said, I saw everything. I saw you shoot Scott Ross.
我说过了 我看到了 我看到你枪杀了斯科特·罗斯
Keep moving.
继续走
I know about your kid too, and your mom being sick.
我也知道你的孩子 你妈妈病了
You could use some extra cash, right?
你需要赚点外快 是吧
Keep fucking moving.
给我继续走
You do Beecher like you did Ross, I'll pay you.
你搞定比彻 就像你搞定罗斯那样 我付钱给你
You'll pay me to kill Beecher? Two thousand dollars.
你花钱雇我杀比彻 两千块
My parole hearing's tomorrow. If I get out, what I know goes with me.
我的假释听证会就在明天 我出去了 我知道的秘密也跟我一起走了
I would need the money up front.
我要预付款
I can make a call and wire it to your account.
我可以打个电♥话♥ 汇到你账上
Okay, soon as I get verification, Beecher's dead.
好 我一查收到账 比彻就死定了
When the Aztecs first saw the Spaniards on horseback,
阿芝特克人刚看到骑在马背上的西班牙人时
they thought the man and the horse were one creature,
还以为人马合一是一种新生物
and the Aztecs knelt down and worshipped this creature as God.
阿芝特克人跪倒在地 膜拜如神
Sometimes, what you see is not what is.
有时候 所见非实
Hey, did you see that shit last night between Wittlesey and Beecher?
你看到昨天维特勒思和比彻的事了吗
They're probably fucking. She didn't look too romantic to me.
他们可能去睡了 我看她没那么情意绵绵
Wittlesey was helping Beecher escape.
维特勒思帮比彻越狱了
He paid her to get him get out of Oz.
他付钱给他帮忙逃出奥兹了
They're fucking. No, I just heard they been fucking.
他们睡了 不 我听说他们一直在睡
But Beecher was gonna tell someone, so Wittlesey tried to kill his ass.
不过比彻想说出去 所以维特勒思要杀了他
Say what to who?
说什么 对谁说
That they'd been fucking. He was gonna tell everyone.
他们一直在睡啊 他要告诉所有人
So, what? So?
所以呢 所以
So she banging half the COs in this place.
她搞过这里一半的狱警
Beecher opens his mouth, that piss off the COs,
比彻一开口 就激怒了狱警们
so she grabs Beecher, pop, pop.
所以她抓住了比彻 砰 砰
I ain't seen him this morning. That's for sure.
我今天早上没看到他 这是肯定的
That's because he escaped. I'll tell you, he's dead.
因为他逃走了 我告诉你们 他死了
Who gives a fuck? Come on, let's go.
谁他妈在乎 得了 走吧
So last night?
那昨天晚上
You wanted Beecher dead, right? Yeah, I wanted him dead.
你想要比彻死 是吧 是的 我想他死
You paid me, right? Two grand?
你付钱给我了 是吧 两千
Yeah.
是的
You wanna see the body?
你想见见尸体吗
Shit. Sure.
靠 当然
All right.
好
It's in here.
在这里
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
Nice try, Vern baby. Beecher.
想法不错 弗农宝贝 比彻
You got anything to say?
你有什么要说的吗?
About what? I don't know what you're talking about.
什么 我不知道你在说什么
You wanted Beecher dead, right? Yeah, I wanted him dead.
你想要比彻死 是吧 是的 我想他死
You can forget about your parole hearing.
忘了你的假释听证会吧
Instead, get yourself a good lawyer.
给自己找个好律师吧
We're charging you with conspiracy to commit murder.
我们要起诉你意图谋杀
This is bullshit. I'm being set up.
放屁 我是被陷害的
Take him to the hole.
关他禁闭
And a merry sing-song Happy let us be
我欢乐歌♥唱
Merry was myself And merry I could sing
我欢乐无双
With a merry ding-dong Happy, gay and free
我欢乐叮咚响
And a merry sing-song Happy let us be
我欢乐歌♥唱
What are you so cheerful about? Hill, you think I'm insane, right?
你这么兴高采烈干嘛 希尔 你以为我疯了 是吧
Shit, yeah. Well, maybe I am.
靠 没错 也许我是的
But every once in a while, the lawyer in me still pops out.
但时不时的 我律师的一面就会出来
Yeah? I wanted Schillinger away from me.
是吗 我想要史林格滚远点儿
Out of Em City, but not free.
离开翡翠城 但别想自♥由♥
I had to figure out a way to get his parole hearing cancelled.
我得想办法毁掉他的假释听证会
I couldn't start a fight with him, or I'd get in trouble.
我不能跟他打 否则我会有麻烦
So I manipulated him.
所以我诱导了他
I got him so psycho that he tried to have me killed.
我让他心神不宁 想杀死我
So now, not only is Schillinger's parole chances dead,
现在 不仅史林格的假释机会没了
but he's facing ten more years.
他还面临着加刑十年
That's good, moyel.
挺好 大♥师♥
And bad.
也挺糟
With no hope of leaving Oz,
他既然没希望离开奥兹了
now he's got even more reason to fuck you up.
又有更多的理由报复你了
Yeah, well, thank God I'm crazy because I don't give a shit.
是啊 感谢上帝我疯了 因为我根本不鸟
Merry are the bells And merry would they ring
我欢乐叮咚响
And merry was my cell And merry I would sing
我欢乐又歌♥唱
With a merry ding-dong I became free
我欢乐叮咚响
And a merry sing-song Happy let us be
我欢乐又歌♥唱
Is he in? With Father Mukada.
他在里边吗 还有穆卡达神父
For long? I don't think so.
很久了吗 我想没有
Okay, I'll wait.
好 我等着
So how do you like your new job? It's fine.
喜欢你的新工作吗 挺好
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表