剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Pretty quiet. What?
挺安静 什么
Well, compared to your last assignment at Emerald City,
比起你之前在翡翠城的岗位
this is pretty quiet.
这里挺安静
Whoa, can I help you?
有何贵干
Yeah, I'm here to see my husband, Billy Kempf.
有 我来见我丈夫 比利·肯夫
I'm sorry, ma'am, we're in lockdown.
抱歉 女士 现在是一级防范禁闭
No, no, no. Okay, I drove 312 miles.
不不不 我开了312英里
Look. Look, it says I'm supposed to see Billy Kempf today.
看看 上边说我要今天来见比利·肯夫
Well, we had a riot here. Maybe you heard about it?
我们这里发生了暴♥动♥ 你应该听说了吧
Fuck, yes, I heard about it. I also heard the fucking thing was over.
操 没错我听说了 我还听说已经他妈结束了
Yes, it is. Yeah, so then, you let me see Billy.
是结束了 那么 让我进去见比利
You won't be seeing him today.
你今天见不到他
You don't get it. I drove 312 miles... Can I help you with anything else?
你不明白 我开了312英里 还有别的什么需要我帮助的吗
Yes, you can open the fucking gate... Can I help you with anything else?
有 把这该死的门打开 还有别的什么需要我帮助的吗
I don't have to stand for this bullshit, okay?
我才不要听你放屁呢 好吧
Who the fuck do you think you are? I drove 312...
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁啊 我开了312
This is bullshit!
放屁
Stop fucking touching me like that.
别他妈碰我
Maybe it's not so quiet after all.
看来也不怎么安静啊
Now, Diane, what happened
黛安 特别行动队
from the point the SORT team entered Em City?
进入翡翠城时发生了什么
I told you this already. I know.
我告诉过你了 我知道
Dumb-ass me, I lost my notebook.
我真笨 把笔记本弄丢了
Well, the tear gas made it hard to see.
到处是催泪瓦斯 看不清楚
Tim McManus and I, we ducked behind a column.
蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯和我躲在柱子后边
We heard gunfire for what seemed like forever
枪声似乎永远不会停止一样
and then silence.
然后就安静了
We thought it was over.
我们以为结束了
Tim leaned out and he got shot.
蒂姆探身出去 结果中枪了
He fell to the floor? Yes.
他倒在了地板上 是的
And you...?
那你
I cradled him in my arms until help arrived.
我双臂紧抱着他 直到有人来救我们
What kind of prisoner was Scott Ross?
斯科特·罗斯算哪种类型的囚犯
What kind?
什么类型
Model? Trouble?
模范型 麻烦型
Average.
一般
You and me, we're joined at the hip.
你和我 是一条绳上的蚂蚱
And ain't nothing you can do about that.
你摆脱不掉的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You ask most people and they'll tell you lying is wrong
绝大部分人都会告诉你说谎是错的
and then immediately go out and lie like a motherfucker.
但他们转头一出去就开始满嘴谎言了
But that's cool.
不过没关系
We all know
我们都理解
lies are necessary.
谎言是必需的
Yes, I was talking to them yesterday. What'd they say?
是的 我昨天跟他们谈过了 他们说什么
They say Tim will be out of Benchley Memorial next week.
他们说蒂姆下周就可以从本奇利纪念医院出院了
Oh, jeez. I feel terrible. I've only been to see him once.
天 我感觉真不好 我只见了他一次
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
This guy Case, has he been talking to you?
那个凯斯 他跟你们谈过吗
Yeah, he interviewed me yesterday. Yeah, me too.
是啊 他昨天跟我谈的 我也是
Did he ask about me?
他问起过我吗
Not in particular, no.
没特别问起 没
Okay.
好的
Hey, Jackson.
杰克逊
You okay, man?
你没事吧
How's Dobbins?
多宾斯怎么样了
He's dead, man. He died.
他死了 死了
Fuck.
操
There you are.
你在这里
You've been looking for me? Everywhere.
你在找我 到处找
Balling and I have been trying to meet with you. What have you been doing?
巴林和我想跟你开个会 你在忙什么
I've been working this murder angle. Oh, Christ.
我在调查谋杀案 基♥督♥啊
Alvah, forget about that.
阿尔瓦 别管那个了
Really.
真的
You don't wanna concern yourself with things like that.
别把自己牵扯到那种事情上去
Believe me, you're looking in the wrong direction.
相信我 你查错方向了
Well, it's all part of the story, judge.
这是其中的关键部分 法官
It's all part of the story.
其中的关键部分
Well, we've sedated Adebisi pretty heavily.
我们给阿戴比斯上了大剂量的镇定剂
He should be out for a couple hours.
他要睡几个小时了
Good. I could use a break anyway.
好 我也需要休息一下
And how about you? You ever take ten minutes?
你呢 能休个十分钟吗
Sure. Good.
当然 好
Can I buy you a cup of coffee?
我请你喝杯咖啡吧
I don't think so. Why not?
还是算了 为什么
You make me nervous.
你让我紧张
Who, me?
谁 我吗
Listen, I'm the sweetest guy on the planet.
我是全世界最温柔体贴的人了
Ask my mother.
不信问我妈妈
Yeah, well, if we went out for coffee together,
好吧 要是我们出去喝咖啡
I wouldn't be sure if you were interrogating me or...
我都不知道你是在审问我还是
Dr. Nathan, I swear, What?
内森医生 我发誓 什么
I'm far less devious than you think.
我没你想得那么阴险
I'm a college professor, for Pete's sake.
我可是大学教授啊
I give lectures, I grade papers. You train lawyers.
我讲课 我阅卷 你培训律师
Yes.
是的
Okay, I'll stop being adorable and just ask my questions.
好吧 那我也不装可爱了 有话直说了
Mr. Robson, your glans,
罗伯森先生 你的龟♥头♥
the tip of your penis has been severed.
你阴♥茎♥前边那块没了
How's your dick, man?
你鸡♥巴♥怎么了
... Dick bit off.
鸡♥巴♥被咬掉了
Severed. Severed. Severed.
没了 没了 没了
How's it feel?
感觉如何
Weird.
很怪
Oh, shit.
靠
Get the fuck away from me!
他妈的放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get the fuck off me. Get off me. Get them off me.
他妈的放开我 放开我 放开我
Another junkie asshole spiralling out. Get the fuck off me.
又一个瘾君子发作了 他妈的放开我
Hey, take it easy.
放松
The public outcry against Governor Devlin's decision
公众持续地强烈质疑德夫林州长
to use force at Oswald remains high,
对奥兹瓦尔德采取的暴♥力♥举措
even as a gubernatorial commission searches for answers.
即便州委员会已经展开调查
Guys, help me out, here.
各位 拉兄弟一把
What the fuck is taking so long?
为什么他妈耗这么久
You want this done right or fast?
你想要好还是快
Both.
都要
I want you to hold another press conference,
我要你们再召开个新闻发布会
give them an update.
给他们点新资料
I'm tired of saying, "Be patient,"
我受够了一再说"耐心点"
and I'm tired of telling them I have absolute faith in you,
我受够了一再说我对你们有绝对的信心
because frankly, I don't.
因为坦白说 我没有
We'd be moving a lot faster
我们可以再快一点
if Alvah could just stay focused on the big picture.
只要阿尔瓦能专注点大局
What do you mean?
什么意思
He's trying to solve a murder that for all we know isn't murder.
他正在调查一起我们都知道根本不是谋杀的谋杀案
It's a murder. Well, if it is,
那是谋杀 就算是
it is only a small part of our overall mission.
那也是本次任务中极小的一部分
I disagree. I think it's endemic of the whole problem here at Oz.
我不同意 我认为那是奥兹全部问题的根源所在
You are so full of shit.
你满嘴放屁
Well, you know, Benji,
这么说吧 班吉
given the last three decisions you've handed down from the bench,
鉴于你从冷板凳上做出的最近三个决定
you're the expert on full of shit.
你才是满嘴放屁的专家
What is that supposed to mean? Don't fuck with me.
这算什么意思 别跟我搞鬼
Guys, guys. For God's sake.
各位各位 看在上帝的份上
That's fine, forget it. I'll resign. No, I'll resign.
算了 当我没说 我辞职 别了 我辞职
No one is resigning.
谁都不许辞职
Last thing I need is the media to hear the commission itself is fighting.
我现在最不需要的就是媒体听说委员会搞内讧了
Now, everybody, back to your corners.
所有人 回到自己的座位上
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表