剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
will back up your story.
能证实你的说法
I have here a sworn statement from James Dyson Walker
我这里有一份詹姆斯·戴森·沃克宣过誓的证词
denying any participation in any drug transactions
否认曾经参与过
between you and me.
你和我之间的毒品交易
Okay, so you paid him off.
好吧 你花钱收买♥♥他了
No, Mr. Walker, I asked him to tell me the truth
不 沃克先生 我要求他说出真♥相♥
and now I'm asking you.
现在也同样要求你
Admit you lied. Show's over, Mr. Walker.
承认你说谎吧 表演结束了 沃克先生
For once in your life, do the decent thing and admit it.
这辈子做件光明磊落的事 承认吧
Okay.
好吧
I lied.
我说谎了
So, motherfucker, so what? You've been lying all your life.
操♥你♥妈♥的 那又怎么样 你说了一辈子的谎了
Shit, still Jiggy.
靠 还活跃着呢
Shit.
靠
I don't understand why you'd lie.
我不明白你什么要说谎
Man, I been in and out of prison all my life.
我这辈子都在监狱进进出出
The one thing I learned is that when you come through them gates,
我学到了一件事 走进那扇门
you got to have props.
就得有所准备
You got to be somebody to get respect
就得叫人敬畏
so the brothers and the others don't fuck with you.
才不会被里边那些兄弟欺负
Okay, but why go public?
好吧 但为什么要公之于众
That was his idea, making all sorts of noise
那是他的主意 弄出点儿动静来
about me getting released.
让我被放出去啥的
I figured it was worth a shot.
我感觉值得一试啊
That's stupid. You must've known that you'd be exposed.
太蠢了 你明知道会东窗事发
I knew it was a good chance. Then you tell me why, brother.
我只知道这是个好机会 告诉我为什么 兄弟
Man, my first prison stay was over at Lardner.
我第一次入狱是在拉德纳
Eighteen years, I was 17.
判了18年 我当时才17岁
My family came to visit me regular.
我的家人定期来看我
And LaTanya, my fiancx82e and my friends.
我的未婚妻拉坦娅 我的朋友
They all came the first year.
第一年都来
Then LaTanya married Beau, so she stopped coming.
然后拉坦娅嫁给了鲍 就不来了
Stopped showing up. Then Rodney didn't come no more.
不出现了 然后罗德尼也不来了
My cousin Scat, my sister. My dad, he died.
然后是我堂弟阿嗨 我姐姐 我爸又死了
Year five, it was just me and my mama.
第五年 只有我和我妈
Then they put her in an old folks' home.
然后他们把她送进了老人院
Six years in, I had no visiting days.
到了第六年 没有一个人来看我
I had no one to come to see if I was still breathing.
没有一个人来看看我是不是还喘气
So I said, "Hey,
所以我想 哟
get on TV, become a superstar, maybe they'd come for longer.
上电视 当名人 也许他们会来久一点
Maybe they wouldn't forget about me."
也许他们不会忘了我
Fight the power, baby.
对抗强权啊 宝贝
He's a little hostile.
他有点儿敌意呢
I'm transferring you to gen pop.
我把你转到囚区
I hear that.
我听到了
Yes, yes, I know. It's shocking what some people will do.
是啊是啊 有些人真是无所不用其极啊
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 总统先生
All in all,
总之
it was a good day.
今天是个好日子
Governor.
州长
You didn't set all this up, did you?
这并非你故意设计的 是吧
You didn't hire Walker to lie, did you?
你没雇沃克说谎 是吧
No.
没有
No, I simply took advantage of the situation.
没有 我只是善加利用
I've been accused of so many things in the past year or so
我过去几年一直被各种指控 所以
that when I realized I could actually prove my innocence on this one...
当我发现我可以证明自己这次的清白
Well, it tinges all the other charges
这下让其他指控
with a wonderful veneer of doubt.
也充满可疑了
Do me a favour,
帮我个忙
give these to Jiggy Walker. I owe him.
把这些给活跃·沃克 我欠他
Giles was on the corner of Sycamore and Broome
贾尔斯在我丈夫被害那天刚好
on the day my husband was killed.
枫树和布鲁姆交界
He saw whoever pushed Leonard off the back of that truck.
他看到是谁把伦纳德推下了卡车
But he won't say who it was. Aim.
但他没说是谁 目标
Aim?
目标
That's all he'll say now, over and over again. Aim.
他现在只说这个 一遍又一遍 目标
So, what's next?
那下一步怎么办
I'm gonna talk to Augustus Hill.
我要去跟奥格塔斯·希尔谈谈
Before Em City opened,
翡翠城建立之前
he was in unit B, in the cell right next to Giles.
他在B区 正好在贾尔斯隔壁的牢房♥
Before he got sent into solitary,
关进禁闭室之前
did Giles ever say anything about his life on the outside?
贾尔斯有没有跟你提过他之前在外边的生活
I guess so. What do you mean, you guess so?
应该有 什么叫应该有
I never really listened to what he was saying, you know.
我从没认真听过他讲什么
He'd just go on and on.
他一直喋喋不休
I finally just tuned him O-U-T.
我好不容易把他盼走了
What about two years ago, when he killed his roommate Ron Bibi?
那两年前呢 他杀死狱友罗·比比那时
The day wasn't different than any other day.
那天跟其他时候没啥两样
Ron Bibi was killed because he was trying to steal Giles' stuff?
罗·比比被杀是因为他偷贾尔斯的东西
Well, the files show the opposite.
档案显示正好相反
I don't know about no files,
我不知道什么档案
but I remember William Giles was very conscientious about his teeth.
但我记得威廉·贾尔斯非常爱惜他的牙齿
The guy brushed, like, a thousand times a day.
那家伙一天要刷 一千次牙
Seriously, he guarded his toothpaste like it was gold.
真的 他把自个儿的牙当金子守
His toothpaste? Yup.
他的牙膏 对
Augustus.
奥格塔斯
What brand did he use? Brand?
他用什么牌子 牌子
Oh, same as mine. Aim.
跟我一样 目标
Ron Bibi killed my husband.
罗·比比杀了我丈夫
Can you tell me about it?
你能跟我说说吗
Gingivitis bad.
牙龈炎 坏
Bibi worse.
比比 更坏
Eye, eyes.
眼 眼
Bibi, Bibi, eyes, eye.
比比 比比 眼 眼
He saw you see him
他看到你亲眼见他
push Leonard off the truck?
把伦纳德推下卡车
Do you know why Ron Bibi murdered my husband?
你知道为什么罗·比比谋杀我的丈夫吗
Sorry.
对不起
He never said to you why he pushed my husband off that truck?
他从没告诉你为什么他把我丈夫推下卡车
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事
It's all right.
没事了
It's okay.
没事
Giles murdered the man who murdered your husband.
贾尔斯谋杀了谋杀你丈夫的凶手
You want to let him out of solitary? Yes.
你想放他出禁闭室 是的
You ever consider the idea that maybe he's playing you?
你就没想过他也许在耍弄你
Maybe he made it all up. I believe him, Leo.
也许是他胡编的 我相信他 里昂
Even if he did what he said he did,
即使他真做了自己所说的
he's still prone to violence.
他仍然有暴♥力♥倾向
He'd be a menace to the rest of the prison population.
他对其他在监狱里的人是个威胁
Well, still,
但是
I feel like I should do something special for him.
我感觉我应该为他做点什么
From Sister Peter Marie.
彼特·玛丽修女送的
Hey, Dr. Prestopnik, how you doing?
潘斯尼克医生 你好吗
Oh, my back is killing me, my house needs a new sewer system,
我的背痛死了 我的房♥子需要换新排水系统
my wife wants to spend our 30th wedding anniversary
我妻子想在维京群岛纪念
in the Virgin islands.
结婚三十周年
Talk about living in the past.
宛如活在过去
Other than that, I'm hunky-dory.
除此之外 我好极了
You?
你呢
You know, I saw on TV
我看过电视
that pot helps beat the aftereffects of chemo.
大♥麻♥有助于缓解化疗后遗症
Yeah. So, what do you say, huh?
是啊 那怎么样
Wanna hook me up?
给我搞点儿吧
You want me to give you marijuana? Yeah.
你想我给你大♥麻♥ 是啊
For, what do you call it, medicinal purposes.
是为了 你所说的 医疗目的
Nice try, kid.
想得美 孩子
Looks like you got the cancer on the run, your hair's coming back.
看来你击败癌症了 头发都长出来了
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表