剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I'm a convicted murderer. You're not.
我是被定了罪的杀人犯 你不是
Let me ask you something.
我问你件事儿
Do you sleep at night?
你晚上能睡着吗
Yes. How is that possible,
当然 怎么可能呢
given what you did, that you sleep through the night?
你做了那种事 晚上居然能睡着
When people ask me about my daughter's death,
别人问起我女儿的死因
I tell them it was an accident.
我告诉他们那是场事故
But it wasn't an accident. It was what had to happen.
但那不是事故 那是必须发生的
It was what had to be.
那是必须要发生的
And so I sleep.
所以我能睡着
I sleep good.
我睡得很好
Hey, Diane.
黛安
Here, Shirley.
给 雪莉
Thanks, sweetie.
谢了 甜心
Peter Schibetta was definitely poisoned.
彼得·什拜塔绝对是被下了毒
He's getting out of the hospital ward sometime today.
他今天就会出院
Test results come back from the lab? Yeah.
化验室结果出来了吗 是的
Same poison used on the rats in the cafeteria
餐厅用来灭鼠的毒药
was found in his digestive system.
在他消化系统被发现
What did he eat?
他吃了什么
He says immediately before he got sick he was eating a chocolate bar
他说就在他病倒之前吃了一块巧克力棒
that had been given to him by Adebisi.
是阿戴比斯给他的
I mean, it's pretty clear that Adebisi did it.
很显然是阿戴比斯做的
Why is it so clear?
为什么很显然
Anybody could have poisoned
任何人都有可能
the bar before Adebisi took it out of the box.
在阿戴比斯取出来之前下毒
Everybody knows that Adebisi has a problem with Schibetta.
所有人都知道阿戴比斯跟什拜塔有矛盾
A problem is circumstantial.
有矛盾只是旁证
A lot of people work in the kitchen, a lot of people hate Schibetta.
很多人在厨房♥工作 很多人恨什拜塔
All right, all right.
好了 好了
Lenny, keep investigating.
连尼 继续调查
You get any solid evidence that Adebisi was involved, we'll deal with him.
你找到阿戴比斯涉案的实证 我们就处理他
And if not?
找不到呢
Then this one goes in the unsolved-mysteries file.
那这件就归为不解之谜吧
What do you want?
你想干什么
To tell you that Glynn ain't doing dick about what happened.
告诉你格林对这事儿屁都不会管
That's fine. I'll take care of it myself.
没事 我自己处理
How?
怎么处理
Wait and see.
等着瞧
Peter...
彼得
...the family is embarrassed.
家庭深感羞辱
They got no reason to be embarrassed.
他们没有理由感到羞辱
They're unhappy with the way that you're running things in here.
他们很不高兴你在此的运作方式
They blame me for getting poisoned?
中毒的事儿他们怪我吗
Your father got fed ground glass over the course of months.
你父亲被人连喂了几个月的玻璃
Now, whoever did that, probably Adebisi,
不管是谁做的 也许是阿戴比斯
took the time because they knew that Nino was watching.
用了很久的时间 因为他们知道尼诺在观察
Nino was smart.
尼诺很聪明
And so because I got one quick shot of poison
这么说就因为我中的是速效毒
instead of ground glass, I'm not as good as Pop, right?
而不是玻璃 说明我没我爸厉害 是吗
This is what they say. The family.
他们是这么说的 家族
Christ.
天啊
You tell them I'm gonna handle Adebisi.
告诉他们我会搞定阿戴比斯
I'm gonna get my honour back. By the end of today,
我会赢回我的荣誉 今天之后
either that fucking moolie or me is gonna be in a body bag.
我和那黑鬼非得有一个横尸不可
Look at that, Poet on TV. In a fucking tux.
看 诗人在电视上 还他妈穿礼服
I tell you, some serious shit is going down, yo.
我告诉你 要出大事儿了
Hey, Schibetta, today's lunch special is arsenic.
什拜塔 今天的特色午餐是砒霜
Yo, you got agita, bro?
你消化不良啦 兄弟
Knock it off, guys.
打住吧 伙计
A new day dawns. Yeah, man, whatever.
新一天开始了 是啊 随便吧
What's on the breakfast menu?
早餐有什么
Ham and eggs.
火腿加蛋
Eggs again? Yep, again.
又是蛋 是啊 又是
Shit.
靠
You, come into the freezer.
你 来冰库
Fucking chocolates.
操♥他♥妈♥的巧克力
Morning, Chucky. You don't work here any more, baby.
早啊 恰奇 你不在这里工作了 宝贝
Wrong. I got a job to do.
错 我有活儿要干
It's payday, pal.
好日子啊 伙计
Stay down.
倒着吧
Hey there, baby.
来吧 宝贝
Pancamo and Schibetta were found unconscious,
潘卡莫和什拜塔被发现不省人事
Schibetta's rectum bleeding.
什拜塔直肠出血
Could have been raped. What do you mean, could have?
可能是被强♥奸♥了 什么叫可能
He says he doesn't know what happened.
他说他不知道发生了什么
He won't talk about it. He knows.
他不肯说 他知道
He's too ashamed to admit he took one up the ass.
他是没脸承认自己被爆菊了
He won't talk, he'll just get even.
他不肯说 他只会报仇
I'm gonna fire the CO that let this happen.
我要炒了那任由这种事发生的狱警
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
I just talked to the family.
我刚跟家族谈过了
You're out.
你出局了
Somebody else is gonna be taking over operations here in Oz.
会有其他人来接管奥兹
Lenny...
连尼
...don't tell my father, okay?
别告诉我父亲 好吗
Don't tell my father.
别告诉我父亲
Yo, you should have been there, man. Pancamo, out for the count.
不该去那里啊 潘卡莫人事不醒
Schibetta's eyes wide open.
什拜塔睁开眼了
His mind is shit.
脑子胡涂了
He got raped?
他被强♥奸♥了
Off who?
被谁
What's up, partner?
怎么了 拍檔
Partners, eh? Yeah.
拍檔啊 是啊
You and me?
你和我
We ain't fucking partners.
我们他妈才不是拍档
I said you could help me kill the dago.
我说过你可以帮我杀了那意大利佬
You didn't do shit. Come on.
你屁事没做 走
Yo, man, you always let him dis you, man.
你就让他这么轻贱你
What, you afraid of him, x82se? Yo, fuck you.
怎么 你怕他 操♥你♥妈♥
I ain't afraid of nobody, all right?
我谁都不怕 知道不
Break it up, ladies, come on.
散开了 姑娘们 走
Hold still, goddamn it. Move it.
别动 操 挪啊
I'm gonna kill that motherfucker. No, you're not.
我要杀了那王八蛋 不行
Miguel...
米格尔
When we kill, we kill for a reason, all right?
我们杀人 要有理由 知道不
I got a reason. Man, you got shit.
我有理由 你有个屁
It's your fucking fault.
这他妈是你的错
I ain't going to war over your fucking bullshit, man.
我才不要为你这些屁事儿开战
Oh, yeah? So when do we go to war?
是吗 那我们什么时候开战
What's it take, huh, Miguel?
怎么才开战呢 米格尔
No. No!
不不
Prisoner number 98H498,
囚犯号♥码98H498
Raoul Hernandez, a.k.a. El Cid.
拉乌尔·埃尔南德斯 又名埃尔西德(西班牙的"万世英雄")
Convicted July 10th, '98, murder in the second degree.
判刑日期 1998年7月10日 二级谋杀罪
Sentence, 36 years.
刑期36年
Up for parole in 20.
20年不得假释
Raoul Hernandez, Miguel Alvarez.
拉乌尔·埃尔南德斯 米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
El Cid, it's an honour, man.
埃尔西德 幸会幸会
You Latino?
你是拉美裔
They lied to you, man. You're too fucking white to be Latino.
他们骗你的 你白成这样不可能是拉美裔
Get the fuck out of my face.
给我滚开
Motherfucker.
王八蛋
Rumour mill says
有传言说
the president of the United States gets people to donate cash
美♥利♥坚♥总统号♥召人♥民♥踊跃捐款
in return for spending a night in the Lincoln Bedroom.
就可以在[白宫贵宾专享]林肯卧室睡一晚
But Lincoln never slept in the Lincoln Bedroom.
但林肯从没在林肯卧室睡过
Lincoln never even slept in the bed that's in the Lincoln Bedroom.
林肯甚至从没在林肯卧室的那张床上睡过
Now, how dumb do you got to be to give hard or soft money
人要蠢到什么程度才会拿着花花绿绿的票子
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表