剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I've owed him ever since.
从那时候起我就欠他人情了
I don't love you.
我不爱你
I've never loved you, not for a second.
我从没爱过你 一秒也没有
Let him go. No, Chris.
放开他 不 克里斯
No, let him go.
不 放开他
Let's see what you got there, Toby. This time, for real.
试试你的本事吧 托比 这次来真的了
My turn now.
轮到我了
Sieg heil, baby. Sieg-fucking-heil.
[纳粹礼]胜利万岁 宝贝 胜利他妈的万岁
They broke both his arms and his legs?
他们打断了他双臂双腿
Hey, what's he do if he gets an itch?
那他痒了怎么挠
He looked like a fucking pretzel.
他碎得跟渣儿似的
That's because he was in love with Keller.
那是因为他爱上了凯勒
Love hurts.
爱伤人
Schillinger did this. Fucking Schillinger did this, man.
史林格干的 他妈的史林格干的
Yo, son, I wanna move in here. Why?
小子 我要搬到这里 为什么
It's a better view.
风景更好
How'd this happen? Who took Beecher to the gym?
怎么会这样 谁把比彻带去健身房♥的
I don't know, but I'll find out.
不知道 但我会查出来的
Hey, Leo, what do you know about Karl Metzger?
你知道卡尔·梅茨格吗
I only know what's in the file. Why?
就看过文件 怎么了
I don't know. I just got a bad feeling about this guy.
我不确定 这家伙感觉怪怪的
Yeah, there are all kind of ways to escape from Oz.
有很多方法可以逃出奥兹
You can dig a tunnel, you can die, or you can exit through your soul.
可以挖地道 可以死 或者通过灵魂出窍
Nappa got a hold of our tits. That bitch stole them from us.
纳帕拿走了我们的毒品 那婊♥子♥从我们这儿偷走了
He got my tits. Yeah, look.
他拿走了我的毒品 没错
I don't know how, but he got the package before we did.
我不知道他怎么做的 反正他抢我们前面拿到了
And I don't know how the fuck he found out,
我也不知道他是怎么发现的
but we're fucked.
反正我们操蛋了
Okay. We got to burn that wop, Adebisi.
好吧 我们要烧死那意大利佬 阿戴比斯
We will. When, man? Damn.
会的 什么时候 靠
All you been doing is laying in the bed these past couple of days.
这些天你成天就躺在床上
And we've been covering for you in the kitchen.
我们在厨房♥帮你遮掩过去了
And frankly, we getting tired of this shit.
老实说 我们也烦了
Are you giving me orders, Kenny?
你是在命令我吗 肯尼
I know why you have come.
我知道你为什么来
You are a fetisher.
你是物神者
You can see the future in those shells.
你能通过贝壳看到未来
They've already told me we will meet.
它们告诉过我 我们会相遇
Well, if you're so smart,
你要这么聪明
what are you doing in prison?
怎么还进了监狱
Prisoner number 98J604, Kipkemei Jara.
囚犯号♥码98J604 凯普梅·捷瑞
Convicted August 1 st, '98, criminally negligent homicide.
判刑日期 1998年8月1日 刑事疏忽杀人罪
Sentence: 20 years.
刑期二十年
Up for parole in eight.
八年不得假释
I believe I was sent here for you.
我相信我是为你而来
If you don't change your ways,
如果你不改变
stop the drugs, the violence,
停止毒品 暴♥力♥
you will die.
你会死
Everyone will die. That's everybody's future.
每个人都会死 这是所有人的未来
How long have you been in America?
你来美国多久了
Fifteen years.
十五年
You see?
看到了吧
You have lost the sense of:
你失去了真正的[约鲁巴语]家园
Home? Yes, home.
家园 是的 家园
Where you come from.
你来自的地方
You've been here for too long.
你来这里太久了
You don't know who you are.
你不知道你是谁了
You disgrace our people.
你羞辱了我们的人♥民♥
Our people?
我们的人♥民♥
Our people who have let oyinbo come in and use us?
那些任由白人闯入奴役的人♥民♥吗
Our people who don't protect what we have got?
那些无力保护自己财产的人♥民♥吗
Even so,
即便如此
when we die,
等我们死去
our souls return to the place of birth.
我们的灵魂会回到出生的地方
You have abandoned yours.
你已经抛弃过了
You must embrace it
想要获得宁静
if you want peace.
你就必须皈依
Well, Simon, your urine test came in negative.
西门 你的尿样检测呈阴性
You see? I'm drugfree. Yeah, that's great.
看吧 我没用毒品 是啊 非常好
So how are you feeling physically, detox?
那你戒瘾的生理反应如何
I have the heart of a lion, Sister.
我心脏强壮如狮子 修女
Well, I'll be. You actually look happy.
好吧 你看起来挺开心
You were right.
你之前说得对
In snorting all that shit, I was avoiding something.
我吸那些玩意儿 是在逃避
Myself.
逃避我自己
But you know,
但你知道
since the first time I came to Oz,
自从我来到奥兹
I found:
我发现[约鲁巴语]家庭
Family.
家庭
Nappa's saying he's the man in charge now.
纳帕说他现在掌控全局
He's got the tits and he's got Adebisi by the balls.
他控制了毒品 捏住了阿戴比斯
Let him talk all the shit he wants, okay? Fuck Nappa.
他爱说啥说啥 行吧 操♥他♥妈♥的纳帕
Yeah, well, I don't know how you can trust Adebisi now.
是啊 我不知道你们现在有多信任阿戴比斯
I mean, just fucking look at the guy.
瞧他那操蛋样儿
I remember the peace.
我记得那宁静
I remember.
我记得
You see what I'm saying?
明白我的意思了吧
That was bad, what you said.
你说的话 可坏了
Yeah, well, in Oz, bad is good.
在奥兹 坏了就好
Adebisi and his crew, they're starting to crack.
阿戴比斯一伙儿 开始崩溃了
I'd give it a couple of days before approaching them.
多等几天再上前
Good.
好
I need you to find out something else for me.
你去帮我查另外一件事
Yeah? What's that?
什么事
Adebisi isn't just detoxing.
阿戴比斯不只是戒瘾反应
Something or someone is screwing with his head.
有别的东西或别的人搅乱了他的脑子
You mean that guy Jara?
你说捷瑞那家伙
Man, they got some strange shit going on.
他们是有些古怪东西
O'Reily, you a user?
奥雷利 你用吗
Not any more.
现在不了
Tits are purely for profit.
毒品纯用来赚钱了
Pleasure doing business with you. Likewise.
很高兴跟你做生意 彼此彼此
That old man Jara. Yeah?
那老东西捷瑞 怎么样
I want him dead.
我要他死
Anybody smell garlic? Hey, fuck you.
闻到蒜味没 操♥你♥妈♥
Easy, everybody. We didn't come here to fight.
放松 各位 我们不是来打架的
Your man, Adebisi, he's lost his edge.
你们的阿戴比斯快完蛋了
No, he just a little sick, that's all. He'll be all right.
不 他只是有点小病罢了 很快就会好
Really? I got control of all the tits in Oz.
真的吗 我控制了奥兹所有的毒品
You guys got shit.
你们屁都没有
Now, rather than us taking shots at each other,
现在 与其我们横刀相对
I say we call a truce and work together.
不如休战合作
We have our own operation. We don't need you.
我们自己有门路 用不着你们
Think about that for a moment.
考虑一下吧
Who's gonna get every pair of tits that comes in this place, huh?
谁能控制进来的全部毒品呢
Make the smart decision here.
识相一点吧
We ain't gonna be your bitches.
我们才不要当你的婊♥子♥
Hey, we work together, we share.
我们合作 分享
We in business?
一起做生意
Now, as a sign of good faith, there's a little job I need done.
为了表示诚意 有件小事要帮我搞定
Adebisi.
阿戴比斯
Why you letting that old motherfucker work in the kitchen with us, huh?
你为什么让那老王八蛋到厨房♥跟我们一起干活儿
He's slowing us down.
他太碍事了
Shut up, Kenny.
闭嘴 肯尼
I need more corn.
我要多点玉米
Die, old man.
死吧 老东西
Jara.
捷瑞
Jara.
捷瑞
What happened? What happened?
怎么回事 怎么回事
No, don't speak. Don't speak. Don't speak.
不 别说话 别说话 别说话
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表