剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Hey, Shirley.
雪莉
You know, you're the prettiest girl on death row.
你是死囚房♥里最漂亮的妞儿
Hello, Shirley.
雪莉
Thank you for coming.
感谢前来
If you hadn't asked, I would have anyway.
你不要求 我也会来的
I never was much for any kind of religion.
我对宗教一直不甚热衷
I was baptized Lutheran, went to Quaker school.
我受过路德派洗礼 读过贵格派学校
My first husband was a Jew, my second was a whatchadingy.
我的第一位丈夫是犹太人 第二任是浑天派
Whatchadingy?
浑天派
You know, when you don't believe in anything?
就是什么也不信
An atheist. Yeah.
无神论者 是的
Are you an atheist?
你是无神论者吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Ever since the accident, I've been full up with all sorts of feelings.
事故发生后 我感觉心里乱七八糟的
The accident?
事故
When my daughter died.
我女儿死掉那事
Save me.
拯救我
Do you wanna be saved? I want you to save me.
你想被拯救吗 我想你拯救我
From what? From hell?
救什么 免堕地狱
From lethal injection?
免受死刑
That collar looks so stiff.
领子看上去好硬
Why don't you take it off?
你何不解开呢
Stop it.
住手
Officer.
警官
Look at me.
看着我
I'm so fucked up.
我一团乱
I'm sorry.
对不起
In Oz, you don't get to see much of your real family,
在奥兹 你不太能见到真正的家人
your blood relatives.
骨肉至亲
Sometimes the things you do inside, you do for them.
有时候你在里边做的事 是为了他们
To keep them alive, to keep them around you,
为了让他们活下去 为了让他们陪着你
even if only in your head.
即使只在你的脑海里
Well, look who's here.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
What brings you down to the low-rent district?
什么风把你吹到这贫民区了啊
Just because you're not in Em City any more,
你虽然不在翡翠城
doesn't mean I don't care what's going on with you.
并不代表我完全不关心你了
Bull-fucking-shit.
扯你♥娘♥的♥蛋
McManus, I had to listen to your sanctimonious crap
迈克麦纳斯 我在翡翠城时不得不
when I lived in Em City,
忍♥你的装腔作势
but I don't have to now.
现在可不用了
Bye.
拜了
All right, I don't care how you're doing.
好吧 我才不关心你
Hey, boys, honesty.
天 真诚实啊
I wanna talk to you
我要跟你谈谈
about your accusation that Officer Wittlesey
你指控维特勒思警官
shot Scott Ross during the riot.
在暴♥动♥中枪击斯科特·罗斯一事
Accusation?
指控
I saw Wittlesey kill Ross.
我看到维特勒思杀了罗斯
Well,
那么
I want you to tell me everything.
我要你说出一切
All the details. Why?
所有的细节 何必呢
You hacks just protect each other.
你们看守总会相互庇护
All you're gonna do is bury the truth.
你们只会掩盖真♥相♥
Not this time.
这次不会
Tim. Hey.
蒂姆
My daughter's in town.
我女儿来城里了
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
My mom's in the hospital, so she hasn't been able to take care of her.
我妈住院了 所以没办法照顾她
I have this friend Janice who also has a daughter
我有位朋友贾尼斯也有个女儿
and she lives a couple blocks from here,
她家离这儿就几条街
so she's been helping me out a couple days a week watching Deedee.
所以她每周有几天帮我看迪迪
That's good.
挺好
You had said that you wanted to meet her
你说过想见她
and I told her so much about you,
我常跟她说起你
I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner tonight.
我想问问你今晚想不想共进晚餐
Just the three of us, my treat.
就我们三个 我请客
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
This goddamn motherfucking piece of shit.
操他奶奶的祖宗十八代
Is there anything in this fucking come stain
这里还有一样能用的
of a building that works?
东西没有
Rick, relax. It's a soda machine there, pal.
里克 放松 那边有台苏打水机 伙计
It... it ate my dollar.
它 它吞了我的钱呢
Well, there's a number on the side there you could call.
那边有个电♥话♥号♥码你可以打下
Well, fuck that.
操♥他♥妈♥的
You feel better?
感觉好点没
Yes, much.
好多了
Much better.
好多了
I can't come to poker tonight.
我晚上不去打扑克了
Fuck. Why?
操 为啥
I promised Diane I would go have dinner with her and her kid.
我答应黛安晚上跟她和孩子一起吃饭
Man, you and she. On again, off again.
天 你和她 分分合合啊
We're definitely off again.
我们绝对是分了
How come?
怎么回事
Timmy boy, you have got to be
蒂莫小子 你肯定是
the most transparent man on God's green earth.
这个世界上最容易被看穿的人
What?
什么
You started shying away from her ever since the riot.
你从暴♥动♥后一直避着她
Ever since that bitch Case and his commission
特别是那贱♥人♥凯斯的委员会
started sniffing around.
开始查来查去时
No, she came to see me in the hospital.
不 她去医院看我了
She was actually very helpful.
她帮了很多
So, what happened?
发生了什么事
Forget it. Hey.
算了 喂
Tim, how... How long we known each other, huh?
蒂姆 我们认识多久了
You don't trust me?
你还不相信我吗
All right.
好吧
Rick, I read the commission's report about a hundred times.
里克 委员会的报告我读了有一百遍
I may be nuts,
可能是我发疯了
but I don't think Scott Ross died the way it says he did.
但我不认为斯科特·罗斯是那样死的
I think...
我认为
I think he was murdered.
我认为他是被杀的
No shit. By Diane.
扯蛋啊 被黛安杀的
Tim, come on. I know.
蒂姆 拜托 我知道
You got proof? No.
你有证据吗 没有
Only Schillinger's word. He says he saw her do it.
只有史林格的证词 他说亲眼见到是她干的
Fuck Schillinger.
去他妈的史林格
Yeah, well...
是啊
When I asked Diane about it, she lied to me.
我问黛安这件事时 她对我说谎了
How do you know? You sleep with someone, you know.
你怎么看出来的 睡过 你懂的
Gotta go.
得走了
Yeah, hey, Joey, is Diane there?
喂 乔伊 黛安在吗
Diane? Yeah.
黛安 对
Are you ready? Just about.
你好了吗 就好
Tim, I gotta be blunt.
蒂姆 坦白说吧
I know you have doubts about what really happened to Scott Ross.
我知道你在怀疑斯科特·罗斯之死的真♥相♥
Do you remember the look in his eyes when he fired that gun at you?
你还记得他朝你开枪时的眼神吗
Yeah.
记得
Do you remember anything of what happened next?
你还记得之后发生了什么吗
I've tried to. I can't.
我努力回忆了 但记不起来
I don't remember much myself. It all happened so fast.
我记得的也不多 一切都发生得太快了
I do know that I did what I did because he shot you.
我只知道我动手是因为他枪击了你
He wanted you dead.
他想杀死你
And that justifies it? Yes.
这就应该了吗 是的
If I agree with you,
要是我认同了你
it goes against everything I believe in, every principle I stand for.
就违背了我所相信的一切 我所坚守的原则
I'm not asking you to compromise yourself.
我并不是要你向自我妥协
I'm just saying we don't all live in the same world as you.
我只是说并非所有人都生活在你的世界中
For most of us, what has to be done
对大多数人来说 不得不做的
matters more than what should be done.
重要过应该去做的
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表