剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
The idea of being a hostage, the mob mentality.
成为人♥质♥ 身处暴民之中
You get carried away.
会失去自♥制♥力
You stop being human. You become part of something else.
会失去人性 变得不是自己
I have made every mistake there is.
我犯下过所有的错
I've fallen in love with the wrong men,
我爱错了人
I had a baby out of wedlock.
我未婚怀孕
I drank too much, I snorted too much.
我酗过酒 我吸过毒
I have done things to make money, including this job,
我捞过钱 包括在这份工作中
which make me dread getting out of bed.
吓得我几乎起不了床
But each time, I made the choice.
但每一次 我都会做出选择
I chose to drink, I chose to stop.
我选择喝酒 我选择停止
When my husband got abusive, I chose to walk.
我丈夫虐待我 我选择走开
I refuse to be anybody's victim.
我拒绝当受害者
These mistakes I've have made, they are a part of me.
我犯过的所有错误 造就了今天的我
They are like my skin.
是我身体的一部分
And I do not regret what I've done. Do you hear me?
我对自己的行为永不后悔 听到了吗
No regrets, no remorse.
不后悔 不懊恼
I just keep going.
只是继续生活
What are you gonna do? When I know, you'll know.
你要怎么做 我知道后 会告诉你
She has a young daughter, a mother in and out of chemo.
她有个年幼的女儿 有个需要化疗的母亲
So what, Leo? So what?
那又如何 里昂 那又如何
So if you expose the truth,
如果你揭露真♥相♥
you destroy this woman's life and her daughter's.
就会毁了她的生活 她女儿的生活
And for what? Scott fucking Ross?
为了什么 就为他妈的斯科特·罗斯
Come on, Alvah, please.
拜托 阿尔瓦 求你
What do you want me to say, Leo?
你想我怎么说 里昂
Just say that Ross died like the others,
就如罗斯之死跟其他人一样
from bullets fired by a member of the SORT team
死于某位特别反应队队员
in the performance of his duty.
执行公务
I just read the preliminary draught of your report.
我刚读了你的报告初稿
Yeah, what's wrong? You recommend not filing charges
有问题吗 你建议不起诉
against Said and the other riot leaders?
萨依德和其他暴♥动♥领导人
From a legal standpoint, the evidence is circumstantial.
从法律角度来说 都是间接证据
From a moral standpoint, it's laughable.
从道德角度来说 简直荒唐可笑
I want those bastards on trial, on TV.
我要那些混♥蛋♥在电视上受审
Look, governor, as far as I can see,
州长 据我看来
whatever they did came about as a direct result of your actions.
他们的行为是由你的行动直接导致的
You've exonerated me.
你们宣布我没有责任了
Oh, yeah, your commission behaved like good little boys,
是啊 你的委员会乖得像小宝贝
but you can't have it both ways.
不过你不能两边好处都占着
If the prisoners are guilty, so are you.
要说囚犯有罪 你也一样
This is not the kind of attitude I expect from an attorney general.
我可不想要个这么看我的检察长
Yeah, well,
是啊
I've thought about it.
我考虑过了
I don't wanna be attorney general.
我不想当检察长
I wanna be governor.
我想当州长
What?
什么
I'll see you on the campaign trail, Devlin.
竞选时见吧 州长
Now, I've got a press conference to do.
现在 我还有个新闻发布会
It is the considered opinion of this commission
本委员会考虑之后的结束是
that though the riot itself
这场暴♥乱♥
and the deaths that followed are tragic,
及其引发的死亡是场悲剧
no one in particular is at fault.
不是具体哪个人的错误
If no one is at fault, who's responsible for the...?
如果不是哪个人的错误 那谁应该承担
We do feel that there are certain measures
我们确实认为应该采取
that can be taken to ensure
一些措施确保此类事件
that an event like this does not happen again.
不会再次发生
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
So as it turns out,
结果看来
no one was to blame for the riot.
这场暴♥乱♥无人可以指责
In fact, if no one was to blame, that means nothing bad happened.
实际上 要是无人可指责 就意味着没出什么坏事
Nothing at all happened.
根本没出什么事
So life can pretty much go on as it has before.
那生活就可以像之前一样继续了
Yeah, right.
是噢
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表