剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
End of the century is coming, y'all.
世纪末到了
End of the millennium.
千禧年到了
A lot of lists being printed
到处都在列表
about who's the greatest person of the past thousand years.
列举过去的一千年来最伟大的人
By great they mean, who had the most impact.
伟大是指 影响力大
Einstein, Edison, Freud.
爱因斯坦 爱迪生 弗洛伊德
I can tell you one thing for sure:
有件事我很确定
My name won't be on that list.
我的名字不在其中
And neither will anyone else's here in Oz.
奥兹其他人也不在
Okay.
好
Hey, Rebadow.
里毕多
You know, I think I got you.
我觉得我赢你了
I think I got a piece of information before you.
我觉得我抢在你之前知道了一条消息
Really?
是吗
It's about Glynn and his daughter.
是格林跟他女儿的事
You mean that she was brutally raped and is in the hospital?
你是指她被强♥暴♥住院的事吗
Shit. How'd you know that?
靠 你怎么知道的
Well, I know one thing I know you don't know.
我知道有一件事我知道而你不知道
What's that? Who raped Glynn's daughter.
什么 谁强♥奸♥了格林的女儿
You're right, I don't. Yeah, I do.
你说得对 我不知道 我知道
How do you know who did it?
你怎么知道是谁干的
Oh, that's because I was just talking to him on the phone.
因为我刚才跟他打了电♥话♥
Come in.
进来
Richie.
理查德
Father.
神父
What's up?
怎么样
I love to take it in the ass.
我喜欢被♥操♥屁♥眼♥
Now, lots of people think that's perverse.
很多人认为这是变♥态♥
But it's my choice. So I say fuck them, right?
但这是我的选择 所以去他们的 是吧
Are we going someplace with all this? I choose to take it up the ass.
理查德 我们要谈什么啊 我选择被♥操♥屁♥眼♥
But rape, man...
但是强♥奸♥
Did somebody rape you? Yeah, sure.
有人强♥奸♥你吗 当然
But that's not why I'm here.
但那不是我来此的原因
I got some information on another rape.
我听说了关于另一起强♥奸♥的事
Yes, I knew about his daughter.
是 我知道他女儿的事
And you didn't tell me? Well, he asked me not to.
那你不告诉我 他让我别说
You needed to see me? Yeah, Leo.
你要见我 是的 里昂
It's about Ardeth.
是关于阿迪斯
You're gonna tell me everything you know.
把你知道的事全告诉我
About what? My daughter.
什么事 我女儿
Tell me who raped her. I ain't telling you dick.
告诉我是谁强♥奸♥了她 我告诉个屁
You got all the power, huh?
你权大势大哈
I mean, you think that you can just shit on people?
你以为你能随便欺负人
Shit on people and you get away with it?
欺负了也白欺负
Not this time.
这次别想
And you can go fuck yourself.
滚一边儿去吧
Miguel, for God's sake,
米格尔 看在上帝的份上
tell him what you heard about his daughter.
告诉他你听说的他女儿的事吧
What? That she's a lousy lay?
什么事 她是烂逼吗
Chain him up.
拷上他
Father, we're gonna need some privacy.
神父 你先回避一下
I'll be out here.
我在外边
Do it.
动手
Do it.
动手
Leo. Get out.
里昂 出去
Go ahead. Get him out of here!
走 带他出去
Leo. Do it.
里昂 动手
No! Do it.
不 动手
That motherfucker deserves this shit.
那混♥蛋♥活该
Listen, are you sure?
你确定吗
This call was made in the past week from Em City by Miguel Alvarez.
那电♥话♥是米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯本周从翡翠城打出去的
Warden, you know as well as I do, we monitor prisoners' calls randomly.
典狱官 你跟我一样清楚 对囚犯电♥话♥的监听是随机的
We didn't catch that particular one.
那通我们没监听
Fuck.
操
Leo.
里昂
Leo, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter.
里昂 你女儿的事我很遗憾
Does everybody know? Pretty much, yeah.
所有人都知道了 差不多是
Look, I can persuade Alvarez
我可以劝服阿尔瓦雷斯
to give up the name of the prick who did this.
说出下手那瘪三的名字
No, thanks. Why not?
不了 谢了 为什么不
Hey, why not? Why not?
为什么不 为什么不
First, I don't wanna owe you any more favours.
第一 我不想再欠你的人情了
Second, and I know you won't understand this, but it's not right.
第二 我知道你难以理解 但这是不对的
Right, wrong, right, wrong. There's such a fine line between it.
对错对错 两者之间的界线非常模糊
Not for me.
对我来说不模糊
Bad men have their impact too. But you gotta be really bad
坏人也有影响力 但你得坏出水平
like lvan the Terrible, Jack the Ripper, Adolf Hitler.
好像恐怖伊凡 开膛手杰克 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Yeah, old Adolf was an evil fuck.
是啊 阿道夫是个邪恶的混♥蛋♥
And let's face it,
坦白说
evil is the only thing that has survived intact
邪恶是唯一长存不朽
these past thousand years.
横跨千年的
Prisoner number 98B242,
囚犯号♥码98B242
Agamemnon Busmalis, a.k.a. The Mole.
阿加门农·布斯麦里斯 又名鼹鼠
Convicted March 10th, '98,
判刑日期 1998年3月10日
grand theft larceny, breaking and entering.
重大盗窃罪 非法入侵罪
Sentence: ten years.
刑期十年
Up for parole in four.
四年不得假释
Busmalis, what are you doing?
布斯麦里斯 你在干嘛
I told you, digging my way out.
我说过了 挖路出去
You can't. It's impossible.
做不到的 不可能的
Watch me.
瞧我的
How long do you think it's gonna take?
你觉得要花多久时间
I don't know.
不知道
But I figure I got four years till my first parole hearing.
不过反正我还要四年后才能假释
You're gonna dig for four years? Only if I have to.
你要挖四年 有必要的话
The CO's coming.
狱警来了
Thanks.
谢了
Don't mention it.
不客气
Oh, fuck. What?
操 怎么了
Beecher. What?
比彻 怎么了
You farted. I didn't.
你放屁了 我没有
Pfuckingyew. I didn't fart.
真♥他♥妈♥恶心 我没放屁
Damn, man.
该死的
Five hours till dawn,
还要五个小时才天亮
and I gotta be in a goddamn glass box with the king of stink.
我他妈还要在这玻璃盒子里跟个放屁之王待着
I'm gonna get Gulf-fucking-War syndrome.
我他妈要得海湾战争综合症了
You farted.
你放屁了
Oh, me? Yeah.
我 是的
You're saying I farted to cover your tracks.
你指责我放屁来掩饰自己
No, you're saying I'm covering my tracks to cover yours.
不 你指责我掩饰自己来掩饰你自己
Ginger broke the window Broke the window, crack
金吉小子碎碎玻璃
Baker came out to give him a clout And landed on his back
面包师♥傅♥打他背背
Fuck you. Light a match.
我♥操♥ 点根火试试
I swear, Beecher, you need to go see a doctor, man.
我说真的 比彻 你得去看医生了
Smelly farts is a sign of something seriously wrong on the inside.
屁这么臭说明你体内出毛病了
I didn't fart.
我没放屁
Oh, fuck, man!
操
I'm about to start my shift.
我要值班去了
First day back in Em City.
回翡翠城的第一天
I was thinking,
我想着
tonight I would let you take me out to dinner to celebrate.
今晚你带我出去共进晚餐庆祝一下
Gee, I can't.
不行
Why? You got a date?
为什么 你有约会
Actually, yeah.
是的
Well, okay.
好吧
Have fun. Yeah, welcome back.
开心点 好 欢迎回来
Thanks.
谢了
Life frustrated me the other day
生活逼我太甚
Pushed all my wrong buttons
处处欺我压我
So I bit its ear off
我便反戈一击
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表