剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
My oldest daughter, Ardith,
我的长女 阿迪斯
she was walking to class.
她走路上课
She's a student, you know, at the university.
她是个学生 在大学上课
They raped her.
他们强♥奸♥了她
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
She's in the hospital.
她正在医院里
She's lying there with her eyes open.
躺在那里 双眼睁开
Some kind of shock.
惊吓过度
She is just the sweetest person on the planet, you know.
她是全世界最贴心的人
I mean, never a bad word to say about anybody.
从不对人出恶语
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
So do they have any idea who did this?
他们知道是谁干的吗
Witnesses say they saw a gang of kids.
目击者说是一群小混混
Latino kids.
拉美小混混
So some unknown Latino kid hurts Ardith
因为一些拉美小混混伤害了阿迪斯
and you lash out at the first Latino you see?
你就要随便对个拉美人出气
No, no. Leo.
不是 不是 里昂
Leo, Miguel Alvarez did not rape your daughter.
里昂 米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯没有强♥奸♥你的女儿
And whatever else he's done before,
不管他以前做过什么
you are too fine a man to punish him for something he didn't do.
你是个好人 不能因为他没做过的事惩罚他
You're going back to Em City.
你要回翡翠城了
Does Glynn know about this? Yep.
格林知道吗 是的
What? Did you convince him to let me out?
怎么 是你说服他让我出去
Nope.
没有
You know, I haven't seen you since...
我上次见你还是在
Look, what happened with the riot I don't wanna talk about it, Miguel.
暴♥动♥时发生的事 我不想谈那个 米格尔
Miguel. Miguel!
米格尔 米格尔
No! Miguel!
不 米格尔
I've already forgiven you, all right?
我已经原谅你了 好吗
I expect you'll do the same for Warden Glynn.
我希望你也能原谅格林典狱官
Besides horses, the Aztecs had never seen a cannon.
除了马之外 阿芝特克人也从没见过大炮
They had never seen such raw, boom power thundering at them.
他们没见过如此野蛮 声响震天的东西
They was afraid.
他们害怕了
Between the cannons and the horses, the fucking comet,
有了大炮和马 还有那操蛋的彗星
shit, that whirlwind turned pretty fucking fast, son.
靠 他妈的风向无常啊 孩子
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 加油 加油
Hey, O'Reily.
奥雷利
Did you spill coffee on yourself? What are you talking about?
你咖啡洒身上了 你说什么
Fuck.
操
Does that hurt?
痛吗
Do it again.
再来一次
This is a medical examination, O'Reily, not foreplay.
这是医疗检查 奥雷利 不是前戏
Yeah, says you.
那是你说
Is there any pain when I touch your nipple?
我碰你乳♥头♥时疼吗
No.
不疼
Has it swelled up or been sore?
有肿胀或疼痛过吗
A little, but I just figured it's because I've been exercising a lot lately, yeah.
一点点 但我以为那是因为我最近锻炼过多
In general, your health has been good?
整体说来 你健康情况一直不错吗
I'm alive, right?
我还活着 不是吗
All right. Well, we'll have to run some blood tests.
好吧 我们要抽血化验一下
Take some xrays. What do you think it is?
做下X光 你认为是怎么回事
Beats me. I'm gonna have to crack open my medical books.
问倒我了 我得去翻医学书了
I think we'll keep you in the ward overnight.
我想你得留院观察了
No problem, just so long as you come and tuck me in.
没问题 只要你来哄我入睡
Suck out his blood.
抽他的血
What's your name?
你叫什么
Blackjack. Read them and weep.
二十一点 投降吧
Ryan.
瑞恩
Hold those.
等我
Ryan?
瑞恩
You're calling me Ryan? Can I call you Gloria?
你叫我瑞恩 那我能叫你格劳丽亚吗
I got your test results from the lab.
我拿到你的化验结果了
Oh, shit. Does that mean I'm going back to Em City, huh?
靠 这是说我要回翡翠城了吗
I was just starting to get comfortable. You're not leaving quite yet.
我才刚开始适应这里呢 你还不能离开
This lump under your left nipple, it's a tumour.
你右乳♥头♥下的硬块 是肿瘤
I need to do what we call an aspiration.
我得做过针吸活组织切片
We draw a small amount of fluid out of the nipple
抽取你乳♥头♥下的组织
and examine it under a microscope.
在显微镜下检查
To look for what? A carcinoma.
查什么 癌细胞
Ryan,
瑞恩
you may have breast cancer.
你可能得了乳癌
That's funny.
真有趣
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
Breast cancer?
乳癌
Girls get breast cancer. Men do too.
姑娘才会得乳癌 男人也一样
It's rare, especially at your age, but it does happen.
有点罕见 特别在你这个年龄 但也发生过
I'm not a fag, you know that? Ryan
我不是基佬 你知道吗 瑞恩
No, I've been in this shit hole for over a year,
不 我在这鬼地方整整一年了
and I ain't ever taken it up the ass.
没人操过我的屁♥眼♥
No one is saying that you have.
没人说你有啊
Bullshit! You're telling me I've got a chick's disease!
放屁 你刚说我得了娘们病
Men have breasts, same as women. What the fuck are you talking about?
男人跟女人一样有乳♥房♥♥ 你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
I don't got any breasts. I got a chest. See it, huh?
我根本没有乳♥房♥♥ 只有胸 看到没
See it? Dr. Nathan?
看到没 内森医生
It's okay, it's okay.
没事 没事
You listen to me.
你给我听着
You go back inside your medical books.
你回去翻你的医学书
You suck out more of my blood.
再抽点我的血
You do what you gotta do, but you get me another verdict.
做一切该做的 给我一个别的结论
You understand me?
明白了吗
Because I ain't got any fucking breast cancer.
因为我不可能得什么乳癌
Fuck.
操
Well, you can't really blame him for overreacting.
倒不能怪他反应过度
I mean, men with breast cancer? Who's ever heard of it?
男人得乳癌 谁听说过呢
Gloria, are you absolutely positive about the diagnosis?
格劳丽亚 你对诊断结果非常确定吗
Look, I'm a GP.
我是全科医师
It's not the kind of thing I come across every day,
这种事又不是天天遇到的
but I called a friend of mine who's an oncologist,
不过我打电♥话♥给我一位当肿瘤医师的朋友
ran the specifics down.
全面会诊过了
He said he'd be hard pressed to figure out what else it indicates.
他说他都想不到能是别的什么病了
So do the needle aspiration. O'Reily says no.
那就做针吸活组织切片 奥雷利不肯
He's in denial.
他拒绝相信
Now, if he does have it, he's gonna need all our help
如果他真得了这病 需要我们帮他
to accept the reality of what's happening to him.
接受现实
To fight the disease.
战胜疾病
I have a pretty good relationship with him. I'll talk to him.
我和他关系不错 我跟他谈谈吧
I think, you know, maybe I should.
我想 还是我去吧
Maybe he'll feel more comfortable talking about it with a guy.
也许跟男人谈他会舒服一点
Maybe he'll be embarrassed. Well, see him together.
也许他会尴尬 一起见他
No, then he'll think that we're ganging up on him.
不 他会以为我们在强压他
Got the perfect solution here. What?
有个完美解决方案 什么
Sister Pete, heads or tails? Heads.
彼特修女 正面反面 正面
Ryan.
瑞恩
All of a sudden everyone's on a first-name basis with me?
怎么忽然间所有人都亲密得直呼我的名字了
Look, Dr. Nathan told me about the cancer.
内森医生跟我说了癌症的事了
Hey. For chrissakes, would you?
天啊 注意点好吗
I don't need every asshole in here knowing about my business.
我不想全世界的混球儿都知道我的事
We can go into my office if you want.
如果你愿意 我们可以去我办公室
For what? We got nothing to say to each other.
干什么 我们之间无话可说
Nathan's got this whole thing screwed up.
内森完全搞错了
Maybe.
也许吧
But the only way we're gonna know for sure
但想要确认的唯一办法
is if we do the biopsy.
是做活检
Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that she's right.
这么说吧 也别争了 就算她对了
Then what, huh?
然后呢
I go back into Em City, those fucks find out.
我回到翡翠城 那些王八蛋发现了
You know as well as I do, any weakness,
你跟我一样清楚 只要有一个弱点
any weakness at all, and I'm dead.
任何一个弱点 我就死定了
Look, if you do have...
如果你得了
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表