剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
There's your mommy.
妈咪在这里
Hey, sweetie.
宝贝儿
This is Deedee.
这是迪迪
You still wanna get dinner?
你还愿意共进晚餐吗
No.
不
Hello, Augustus.
喂 奥格塔斯
Yo, yo, yo-yos.
你好 疯子们
Now that's what I call dirty.
看这里多脏
Clean it up.
扫干净
Confess, fellas.
坦白吧 各位
Can you keep a secret? Of course he can.
你能保守秘密吗 他当然能
The question is do I want to?
问题是 我想不想
What would you like in return?
你想要什么回报
Wash my clothes for a month. A week.
给我洗一个月衣服 一星期
Three. Two.
三星期 两星期
And a half. Done.
两星期半 成交
Busmalis and I are digging a tunnel. An escape tunnel.
布斯麦里斯跟我在挖地道 逃跑地道
Sorry. When we first got back to Em City,
报歉 我们一回到翡翠城
you said you was gonna dig out. I thought you was bullshitting.
你就说要挖出去 我还以为你在扯蛋
I know it sounds crazy. No, no.
我知道听起来有点疯狂 不不
But it can be done.
不过能成功
We take turns at night.
我们晚上干
During the day, we put the floor tiles back.
白天 就把地板放回原处
And then you get rid of the dirt by washing the clothes, right?
然后趁洗衣服的时候扔掉泥土 是吧
Yeah, that was Rebadow's idea.
对 这是里毕多的主意
All right.
好吧
Would you like to join us?
你要加入吗
Me? This hole gonna have handicap access?
我 这个洞还有残疾人通道吗
Just... Your secret's safe with me.
反正 我不会对外说
Bottom, middle, make sure you fold my clothes
下边 中间 从烘干机拿出来的
when you take them out of the dryer.
衣服一定要折好
Rumour has it you're planning to kill Adebisi.
有传言说你要干掉阿戴比斯
You shouldn't listen to rumours. Don't play games with me.
不要听信传言 别跟我玩花样
I'm warning you, if anything happens to Adebisi, I'm coming after you.
我警告你 要是阿戴比斯出了事 我就拿你是问
Who's playing games?
谁玩花样了
What, I gotta keep reminding you? You owe me.
怎么 还要我不断提醒你吗 你欠我的
You owe me large.
你欠我多了
You think you can hold that over my head forever?
你以为你能靠这永远吃定我吗
Forever or for as long as we're in this fucking zoo together.
永远 或者就在我们同处这操蛋地方时
You know what I appreciate about you?
知道我欣赏你哪点吗
You're a family man.
你注重家庭
You like your job, but you love your family.
你喜欢你的工作 但你热爱你的家人
Looks like we got nothing to talk about.
看来我们没什么可聊的
Officer.
警官
Older brothers. Older brothers get to fuck up first, break in the folks.
哥哥 哥哥总是最先操蛋的 肉烂在锅里
What's going on, little brother?
怎么了 兄弟
Hey, Mark.
马克
Come.
来
Sit down.
坐下
What?
怎么了
You got your deep baritone going.
你婉转动人的男中音一出
That means some kind of shit has hit some sort of fan.
逐臭之夫要随之而来了
It's Schibetta.
是什拜塔
I can't keep protecting you.
我没法再保护你了
What did he say?
他说什么了
Nothing new.
没什么新鲜的
Either he gets what he wants or you go to jail.
满足他的要求 否则你就进监狱
Fucking guinea motherfucker.
去他妈的死意大利佬
He's not to blame.
要怪的不是他
You are.
是你
Here we go. The lecture. This is not...
来了 演讲开始 这不是
I told you, man. I didn't mean to kill nobody.
我说了 我不想杀人
I was just trying to make some fucking money for rent.
我就奉命办事想弄点儿钱
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Please, no.
拜托不要
Gisante said shoot, so I shoot.
吉坦特说开抢 我就开抢了
Look, you fired the gun, period.
你开枪了 句号♥
Now, Schibetta's boys are holding on to it for leverage.
什拜塔手下一直拿这个当要挟筹码
You gotta turn yourself in. What?
你得去自首 什么
You fucking kidding me? Look, you have to, Mark.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑啊 你必须去 马克
You killed a man.
你杀了人
You gonna let your own brother burn, so you can run your prison?
你要害你哥哥 好方便自己管理监狱吗
Are you gonna make your brother pay for your crime?
你要让你弟弟为你的罪行付出代价吗
Now, I am living a lie.
我活在谎言中
I could get the death penalty.
我可能会被判死刑
I keep protecting you,
我再保护你
who knows how far Schibetta could take this.
谁知道什拜塔还能做出什么事来
How many more people will die?
还要再死多少人
I'm sorry, Leo.
对不起 里昂
He said shoot.
他说开枪
Please. Don't do this to me.
拜托 别这么对我
You did it to yourself, Mark.
是你自己选择的 马克
Now, you have to turn yourself in.
你必须去自首
I'll go with you if you want.
如果你想 我可以陪你
But you gotta turn yourself in.
但你必须去自首
Hey. So I spread this rat poison all over the place.
我到处都洒了老鼠药
You should have used the traps.
你应该用捕鼠器
Now the rats crawl into the fucking walls to die.
这样老鼠都要死到墙里去了
We'll smell the stench for a fucking week.
我们他妈得闻一星期这烂味儿
Not that you notice anything smells bad, Adebisi.
但你分不出什么臭不臭啊 阿戴比斯
Little Nino, when you say things like that,
小尼诺 你这么说话
it hurts.
好伤人啊
I just wanna be friends.
人家想友好点儿呢
Friends, huh?
友好啊
Okay, pal of mine, how's about you go get me a chocolate bar?
好啊伙计 给我根巧克力棒如何
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
No problem.
没问题
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Yo, I been thinking about your offer, about taking out Schibetta.
我在考虑你的提议 除去什拜塔那事
So you'll do it? No.
你愿意动手 不
But that don't mean me and you still can't do business.
不过这不意味着我和你不能做点生意
Listen, I got a little slice of news for you that might be helpful.
我收到点消息 对你可能有用
Schibetta has something on the warden.
什拜塔掌握了典狱官的把柄
I don't know what it is, all right?
我不知道是什么事 好吧
But I got a funny feeling the warden would not mind if the wop took a hit.
不过我感觉典狱官肯定不介意有人对意大利佬动手
I kill him, they still have to investigate.
我杀了他 他们还是会调查
No, no, no. What you gotta do is you gotta slow down Schibetta.
不不不 你只需要拖住什拜塔
Let Glynn sweep the dirt underneath the fucking rug.
脏活儿让格林干就行了
Hey, Papi.
兄弟
You and me.
你和我
We could tango.
可以共舞一曲
You know, I been taking dance lessons,
我上过舞蹈课
just in case you asked me.
所以不用担心
Here, baby.
来吧 宝贝
There you go.
来了
Little more, little more.
多点 多点
What happened?
怎么回事
Schibetta was brought in, vomiting and pissing blood.
什拜塔被送来了 呕吐 尿血
My guess is he was poisoned.
我看是被下了毒
Christ.
天啊
I want Adebisi.
我要阿戴比斯
I want you to deliver Adebisi to me.
我要你把阿戴比斯交给我
No. No?
不 不
No. If Adebisi did this, I'll punish him, not you.
不 如果是阿戴比斯做的 由我处罚他 而不是你
Leo... Don't call me Leo.
里昂 别叫我里昂
Is that a threat or a joke?
这是威胁 还是玩笑
My brother is turning himself in.
我兄弟已经自首了
You and I are done, capisce?
我们之间的问题没了 明白吗
Hey, warden, what brings you to the kitchen?
典狱官 什么风把你吹到厨房♥了
Schibetta's gone. You guys are out.
什拜塔走了 你们出去
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表